PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level PM battle stat

tadtwisted
Sep 14, 2009, 08:44 PM
Im trying to level my PM's battle stats because its something to do. but im trying to find out where is the best place to do this. I know s-ranks give them 24% of a level but i found i can do a c run of true darkness in 2 min and get a a-rank which gives me 15% of a level. does anyone know a better way of leveling them up?

milranduil
Sep 15, 2009, 03:31 AM
Unsafe Passage C I'm sure is ridiculously fast if you can TD through it.

VetroDrago
Sep 18, 2009, 12:11 PM
Yeah, Unsafe Passage C was my first thought. Any short C mission is ideal for it. I used to run Unsafe Passage and Mad Creatures to lvl my pm way back in the day lol.

C457 24N632
Oct 17, 2009, 12:35 AM
I find that Unsafe Passage C works the best. It still takes a while to put on a substantial number of levels, but a FI can whip through UP/c in... I can't remember now, it's slightly faster than a FM's time because your guns allow you to kill certain things from afar rather than having to go touch everything with a blade.

I'd only level your PM in there if you're trying to make its BST high enough to accept a certain upgrade model. Otherwise spamming that mission over & over just for the sake of BST 200 is ah... you'd truly have to be at your wit's end with PSU ^^