PDA

View Full Version : where to train

Brock33
Sep 19, 2009, 09:09 PM
where do i train im lvl 52 fortefighter and where is there alot of people to train with?:-?

Mimo
Sep 19, 2009, 09:14 PM
you should train on your own at West Parum, GRM shop (innocent girl mission) XD
but if you want to look for some ppl to play with i've seen a few parties in moatoob (kugo field base) or you can try looking at white beast at the pavillion of air top in Neudaiz.

DAMASCUS
Sep 19, 2009, 09:22 PM
It's good to see people jumping on board the PSU train! Unfortunately the train has stalled at the moment and most passengers have gone into town play miniature golf XD

That sorta worked :/ Anyway, yeah just try Innocent Girl and if it freaks you out or you get bored with it catch up on Story Missions at the top of the colony.

It will be another couple weeks(unknown) until people start coming back and real teams show up but when they do go through the Air Pavilion on Neudaiz to get to the White Beast mission. Thats where teams will start showing up...most likely.

NDW
Sep 19, 2009, 09:33 PM
Party: White Beast/SEED Express
Solo: Innocent Girl

C457 24N632
Oct 17, 2009, 12:54 AM
Training, huh?

Firstly, training is done solo, not in a team. The only thing you'll train yourself to do at White Beast is be a scrubby noob who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, and only lives to syphon boss EXP and drops off of other players. Sorry, this position is full, we have enough of these losers already.

Secondly, Innocent Girl is a great place to gain EXP quickly, but a friend of mine tried it recently with a new character he created -- he said it was FAR too difficult to run using a minimum Lv requirement character, even with great equipment/PAs and a firm knowledge of the game. No, IG is where you finish level capping your characters from 150-160 with minimal effort, not where you bring up lowbies.

Honestly, if you want to train yourself to fight then I'd run something like Military Subway for a while. It's a nice long mission, lots of baddies to kill, lots of P-charges and such to sustain your runs, and it's does fantastic things for your PA's. This is where you'll train yourself to play this game well.

If you want to train yourself to be an unskilled nobody, then go run White Beast.

And don't mind my apparent negativity, I'm just bitter that I'm unable to login right now ^^