PDA

View Full Version : Delsabers Left Arm

MaximusX
Mar 3, 2001, 09:25 AM
My search for the left arm has been a miserable failure. I have heard it does not even exist from some players, others say they have one for me but only if I give them a Rare Weapon/Item first.("Thiefs" are real sneaky lol) Anyway I was just wondering if any of you have have one or have every seen one so I can either continue to search or put an end to this journey. Any info would be appreciated.

MaximusX

Spy
Mar 3, 2001, 09:27 AM
I believe that the left arm will be available in an expansion disk/pso2, as I have yet to see a left arm/sheild yet. But that's just me...

--Spy

Skitz-O-Frantic
Mar 3, 2001, 09:35 AM
I just got the left arm today, but it got stolen from me by BLUETEX. If you can get it back, I will be happy to dupe it for you, or something.

Aberu
Mar 3, 2001, 01:16 PM
hey skitzo, please dont dupe, especially rare things like the left arm. this makes the game less enjoyable for everyone when all of a sudden levl 18 characters have delsaber's shield (thats what the left arm turns into) and the right arm turns into delsaber's buster as you may or may not ahve known. well anyways jus please dont dupe, jus use that technique for backing up your save in case of BSOD or if someone stole a very important item that would be understandable. buhbye

iNiGHTS
Mar 3, 2001, 04:23 PM
There should be a left are.. maybe redria can get it because its a shield and redria can get armor and shield easier... but I never got one... I sure want one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif