PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Sonic and Tails Deco

Krupp
Sep 24, 2009, 04:48 PM
How much are these worth meseta wise? The ones in shops are insanely overpriced right now. I have a couple of extras I'd like to sell but I don't know where to begin. Also would like to know the accurate going rate for the Nights deco as well if anyone knows. Thanks a lot!

Shou
Sep 25, 2009, 12:47 AM
Too hard to tell. I think your best bet would be to get lucky by having someone that is quitting give them to you for free. Otherwise you will be paying a crazy amout of money buying them.

Krupp
Sep 25, 2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks for trying to help me out. I actually have extras of sonic and tails and I'm trying to sell them.. but I do not know the rate. I also wanted to check if they were worth approximately the same as Nights deco (I missed the chance to get it ; ;.) for maybe a 1-1 trade if someone were interested.

Volcompat321
Sep 25, 2009, 02:07 AM
I don't want the Sonic or Tails, whichever you have, but I have the Nights deco.
I'll give it to you for free. What is your character room name?
I'll drop it in there next time I get on.

Krupp
Sep 25, 2009, 02:14 AM
Krupp is my characters room you can drop it in o.o;; wow thanks.

Volcompat321
Sep 25, 2009, 02:29 AM
No problem!
I wasn't one for a deco.
I've never played Nights, and really don't know what it is other than it being a game. lol.

I'd rather have the room space for other random things.

Depending on when I get on next, give me a day or two, it will be there.

Okay, it's there!
Sitting next to Knuckles.

Krupp
Sep 25, 2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks a lot! If you ever need help with hunting or whatever give me a ring! I owe ya one!

Volcompat321
Sep 25, 2009, 05:38 PM
Sure thing :D
It's no problem. I didn't like the Nights thing anyway :D