PDA

View Full Version : a lil help plz adept

star78
Sep 26, 2009, 09:04 AM
Hi i would like t know what program everyone is useing plz to determine whether an adept has enough kills on it to be genuine...can anyone help plz

MetaZedlen
Sep 26, 2009, 02:55 PM
I don't think you need to worry about the number of kills on an Adept for it to be legit (provided that there are kills on it anyway).

Now, if you're talking about a LIMITER, then there is a program on the "website" that tell you kill counts, but that's about as far as I can go (read the rules about this).

star78
Sep 26, 2009, 03:05 PM
tyvm for your post..

Somnia
Sep 26, 2009, 05:40 PM
I don't think you need to worry about the number of kills on an Adept for it to be legit (provided that there are kills on it anyway).

You do need to worry about it. There's a particular kill count on Adepts that are a dupe.

MetaZedlen
Sep 27, 2009, 02:42 AM
Well Somnia, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) the OP meant to keep track of the kills for the Limiter instead of the Adept, because I'm pretty sure that OP isn't a hacker (if you are, you have lost all of my respect).

SStrikerR
Oct 1, 2009, 03:08 PM
I think you're wrong in this case Meta. Adepts still have kill counts on them, so if he happens to be trading for one, he'll want to check to see if it's legit or not.

As for the counter, which you should download, check the server's website. I doubt we can give it to you here.