PDA

View Full Version : Post helpful tips,secrets and character stats/pics for Hucas

gamer232323
Feb 22, 2003, 09:48 PM
I have a Hucaseal at level 32 and I just want to see other poeple's Hucaseals and tips for it.

pixelate
Feb 22, 2003, 09:52 PM
Don't use sabers. HUcaseals have one of the worst animations for sabers. After their third swing, they take a step forward, then smacked most of the time. Want to use a saber, only swing twice. Good advice for Challenge Mode too.

Klakalou
Feb 22, 2003, 09:53 PM
i built a mag with 35 ata and its perfect. also make sure u get a milla youlla PB. yah reg sabers are gey, but they have the best double sabre animation.

Ghaleon
Feb 22, 2003, 10:08 PM
i like the reg saber animation. i guess im just so sick of seeing the same ol animation with humars

CGoodness
Feb 22, 2003, 10:12 PM
I thought of a strategy/trick thingie for offline. In the forest of sorrow quest, go throughtr and get like a bazillion jillion EXP for all the hildets or hildebears that you kill but right before you finish, save and quit so you keep everything and then you can do the quest again. I find this to be useful while looking for Hildetorrs/Hildblues.

Bloodberry
Feb 22, 2003, 10:31 PM
I find partisans very useful, more than swords.. not sure why the animation seems the same, but I can always get off a soft-hard-hard with a partisan on ultimate things and still back away from a hit (and then hit them while they stagger from the miss,) but can never do it with swords. Maybe it's the longer range.

Annoy
Feb 22, 2003, 11:15 PM
I find partisans very useful, more than swords.. not sure why the animation seems the same, but I can always get off a soft-hard-hard with a partisan on ultimate things and still back away from a hit (and then hit them while they stagger from the miss,) but can never do it with swords. Maybe it's the longer range.

Well...look at a sword.... the blades bigger...heavier (even though I didn't know Photon had weight o.o) So as a result of being heavier, they're a wee bit slower...animations the same... sortof o.o But the Swords are slower...dunno if it slower swing time or slower time between each hit...but it is o.o so yeah http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Also the last par about longer range...that could also be it too o.o

Malecite
Feb 23, 2003, 12:59 AM
If you can eat as many bloody evade materials as you can. My level 101 Hunwearl has around 800 evade now and she rarely gets hit in the forest/ caves. As previously mentioned Hucaseals get the best Double Saber Animations. With my Godbattle and my Demo Commet or Meteor Cudgel I can do some serious damage offline. Also try and eat power mates and get a mag that give you lots of power like...

5 def
145 power
50 dex

Thats mine anyway and it works really well. Oh one more thing dont knock the punch gloves. Anyone can get a God Hand and they rock with a God battle and even without... your so bloody fast with a Hucaseal that if your smart you basically cant get hit. Your normal attacks are quick and combos are lightning fast with fists. Not for everyone but give it a try.

CorneliusPower
Feb 23, 2003, 09:04 AM
I just made a lvl 200 Savriti for my lvl 1 HUcaseal 15 DEF 150 POW 35 DEX 0 MIND. I did make a couple of posts on the issue of mat limits and what not, Im still at the same mat count of 51 in her, 12 POW and the rest EVADE and DEF, all this feedback helps but what im gonna do is keep feeding her nothing but DEF and POW, balance the 2 from here and then giver some EVADE enough to max her stats out for when she reaches lvl 200 or less. But as far as the animation talk, i cant wait to see them, i am currently playing a HUnewearl lvl 135, if the animations are any different then wooooza!!

Phobos-X
Feb 23, 2003, 10:18 AM
On 2003-02-22 19:31, Bloodberry wrote:

Partisans have higher ATA with the sacrifice or ATP, and swords have higher ATP with the sacrifice of ATA

Rotis
Feb 23, 2003, 10:33 AM
My HUcaseal is KIREEK's bastard lovechild. (http://homepage.mac.com/rotis/xaekireek.jpg)

Didn't recognize the strong resemblance until I did the quest, ha.

This touching family moment brought to you by Rotis. (http://homepage.mac.com/rotis/xaekireek2.jpg)

(and yes, my screenshot method IS pointing a digital camera at a crappy TV...)

gamer232323
Feb 27, 2003, 08:31 AM
Tanks for all the info on them and pics