PDA

View Full Version : Quickest way to get PA fragments?

MiphestoSW
Oct 5, 2009, 12:55 PM
I need to buy a ton of PA disks apparently and I need a bunch of these to get them, anyone know the best way to get them? I'm level 64 currently

Tianna
Oct 5, 2009, 12:59 PM
I got a ton of them at Cost of Research S2 (level 50 required) just hunting for mugunruk[b]s. The only drawback is you need 2 people to run it. If you have a friend to run with I would say CoR is your best bet.

Volcompat321
Oct 5, 2009, 01:02 PM
If you want to solo, you can do Fight for Food S2.
If you cant do that...well, you should be able to.

Noblewine
Oct 5, 2009, 01:20 PM
Mad Beast S or Mag are a good for frags runs.

Overlord Chan
Oct 5, 2009, 02:13 PM
I always seem to run Unsafe Passage for PAs (If I ever hunt them).

Or, if I want to have fun I run MAG.

Ellipsis...
Oct 5, 2009, 02:24 PM
Innocent Girl and trade in the badges for PA fragments.

Volcompat321
Oct 5, 2009, 02:39 PM
I haven't needed PA frags in over a year....lol
They add up after a while.

Allison_W
Oct 5, 2009, 02:45 PM
Ellipsis has it. Innocent Girl just beats the living snot out of regular missions for PA frags. I ran the numbers, and while it takes many runs to get the mission to "mature" with regards to opening the secret rooms that give you badges, once you do, a full S-rank run will give you ten badges. These badges can drop in bronze or silver form--five bronze or three silver convert to one gold badge at the Gifts From Beyond mission, and every gold badge converts to 3 PA fragments. This means that an S-rank run on Innocent Girl once you've unlocked all the secret rooms yields an aggregate 6 to 10 PA fragments. Silver badges drop more frequently than bronze badges in my experience, so the amount will actually skew closer to 10 than to 6.

As an added bonus, the experience points, which you can use, are damn good, and the MP isn't too bad, either.

You can also do story missions on A-rank, though you'd have to be fast enough to get an S ranking--some of them might be a bit challenging to complete that quickly at your level. But in any case, the first time you get an S rank on any given A-rank story mission trial, the reward will include 10 PA fragments.

Shadow Slayer
Oct 5, 2009, 11:09 PM
wow really? i knew innocent girl was good for PA's well i kneew it was good but not that good ive always done mag

Keilyn
Oct 6, 2009, 12:18 AM
Another thing is that even if you lose in IG, you still have badges from each of the secret rooms and can easily convert to frags.

hunterseifer
Oct 6, 2009, 10:57 AM
Ellipsis has it. Innocent Girl just beats the living snot out of regular missions for PA frags. I ran the numbers, and while it takes many runs to get the mission to "mature" with regards to opening the secret rooms that give you badges, once you do, a full S-rank run will give you ten badges. These badges can drop in bronze or silver form--five bronze or three silver convert to one gold badge at the Gifts From Beyond mission, and every gold badge converts to 3 PA fragments. This means that an S-rank run on Innocent Girl once you've unlocked all the secret rooms yields an aggregate 6 to 10 PA fragments. Silver badges drop more frequently than bronze badges in my experience, so the amount will actually skew closer to 10 than to 6.

As an added bonus, the experience points, which you can use, are damn good, and the MP isn't too bad, either.

You can also do story missions on A-rank, though you'd have to be fast enough to get an S ranking--some of them might be a bit challenging to complete that quickly at your level. But in any case, the first time you get an S rank on any given A-rank story mission trial, the reward will include 10 PA fragments.

Allison pretty much hit the nail on the head, couldnt have said it any better :)

Smidge204
Oct 6, 2009, 12:35 PM
If your character is a fairly high level and you haven't already done so, running the story missions is the absolute best source for PA frags in terms of effort. 10 frags for an S rank, but only once per character...

After that: Innocent Girl.
=Smidge=

Shang
Oct 7, 2009, 07:13 AM
They're right. Innocent Girl is where I get my frags. For example, just turned one of my characters into a Fortetecher. I'm gonna have to burn some IG runs to buy the technics. And it doesn't really take all that long to open the doors. They'll open faster if you answer her questions in a manner that makes her happy (her picture appears to be smiling with a pink background) and finish all stages. As Allison said, you receive around 10 silver/bronze badges once all 3 doors are open and you finish the last stage.

Allison_W
Oct 7, 2009, 04:59 PM
The doors take forever to open for me. Bullshitting her is just too much fun.

Delete
Oct 9, 2009, 01:26 AM
I haven't needed PA frags in over a year....lol
They add up after a while.

I have 8 stacks and like 12 more in my common box lol

On topic, I use to do Mad creatures back in the day for easy PA Frags