PDA

View Full Version : Weird cheat someone did show me yesterday (no codes, no chea

Vic_Viper
Feb 23, 2003, 12:42 AM
(The cheat is known for) having a quite funny effect on the monsters. If you are playing Normal-VH it will heall the monster to full health. If you are playing ULT, it will make ther monster HP drop to 1. I saw that happening yesterday as the person shown it to me ... However I could not reproduce it. I use JP DC Version 2 disc. The person has US Version 2 disc.
The person alleged it also works offline.

*Edit* This does work for JP PSO V2 offline. Probably works online as well. I was probably missing the timming. I could think of doing that with ULT Dark Falz .... that's it ... one punch and it's fried. That's EVIL !!!!!!!!!*/Edit*

Does it work for game cube ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vic_Viper on 2003-02-22 22:04 ]</font>

I edited it because in a latter thought I found out this might be a threat for the order on GC PSO community as the trick surely will work in GC PSO as good it does on DC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vic_Viper on 2003-02-22 22:13 ]</font>

Rune edit: Got rid of one line and some parts that could have possibly given away of how it could have been done.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-02-22 22:34 ]</font>

MuRaKi
Feb 23, 2003, 01:31 AM
I dont beleive theirs a seperate disk for US versions maybe on dreamcast but not on game cube. Game cube is version 1 and 2 so what do you mean.???

Vic_Viper
Feb 23, 2003, 01:41 AM
I just realized the trick might be annoying and dangerous, so I cut it out. Also I'm not going to reply anything about it.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 23, 2003, 01:46 AM
Reverser trick... I haven't seen it work on gamecube.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 23, 2003, 01:47 AM
It doesn't seem to work against JP v2 online.