PDA

View Full Version : Official release date announced. (11/10/09)

Arikado
Oct 7, 2009, 04:28 PM
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/1463/official.png

Source: http://www.sega.com/games/phantasy-star-zero/

About time!

Niered
Oct 7, 2009, 04:41 PM
Wow, I love the fact that Sega is so up to date on maintaining there website.

Arikado
Oct 7, 2009, 04:46 PM
Wow, I love the fact that Sega is so up to date on maintaining there website.Well I guess they are, that's the first official date they announce, before that it was only speculation by Ruby. (Which was on the good date, but still not an official release date.)

But yeah I agree, they should've announced it awhile ago.

Niered
Oct 7, 2009, 06:35 PM
Well I guess they are, that's the first official date they announce, before that it was only speculation by Ruby. (Which was on the good date, but still not an official release date.)

But yeah I agree, they should've announced it awhile ago.

They must have told distributors the date at least 3 months ago seeing how almost everyone that will be selling it had its date at least that long ago.

Arikado
Oct 7, 2009, 06:41 PM
They must have told distributors the date at least 3 months ago seeing how almost everyone that will be selling it had its date at least that long ago.Yeah I agree with you, everyone knew it was coming out on November 10th awhile ago, they should've made an official announcement way before.

Still, better late than never, amirite? :P

Amherst_Wind
Oct 7, 2009, 08:21 PM
Speaking of better late than never, did they have to release it so late that the JP demo for PSP2 will be out possibly only days after it! I had planned on playing through PS Zero in English aswell...

Arikado
Oct 7, 2009, 08:29 PM
Speaking of better late than never, did they have to release it so late that the JP demo for PSP2 will be out possibly only days after it! I had planned on playing through PS Zero in English aswell...Can't you play both versions?

... Or did you play the import version a lot for the past year waiting for the english release?

That's why I hate playing imports, always bored of the games when they get released stateside, that's why I don't spoil myself with imports anymore. :P

Amherst_Wind
Oct 7, 2009, 08:41 PM
Oh, yeah I can always play a game like this again! Its just I'm gonna be so busy with PSP2...
I don't think I can handle having two different Phantasy Stars to play online, too much awesome!

Arikado
Oct 7, 2009, 08:44 PM
Oh, yeah I can always play a game like this again! Its just I'm gonna be so busy with PSP2...
I don't think I can handle having two different Phantasy Stars to play online, too much awesome!How's the grind in PSZ? Is it long to hit lv100?

One thing for sure, hitting level 200 in PSP2 should take awhile.

I'm looking foward PSP2 too, gonna buy a PSP when it comes out. :P

(An old PSP, PSPGo is fail.)

But yeah I think you should play PSZ until PSP2 comes out in english.

(Unless you're fluent in Japanese I guess.)

Amherst_Wind
Oct 7, 2009, 08:54 PM
Nah, levelling isn't much of a grind in this game. The main time sink is finding rare rare weapons, by the time I reached 100 I still only had semi-rare stuff. No Lavis Cannons, no Sealed Swords or anything awesome like that... I still don't have that stuff either. xD

I'll definately be playing both though, I'm hyped for PSP2 but I still wanna play PS Zero in English, mainly to understand the story but also just for fun.

Arikado
Oct 7, 2009, 09:15 PM
Nah, levelling isn't much of a grind in this game. The main time sink is finding rare rare weapons, by the time I reached 100 I still only had semi-rare stuff. No Lavis Cannons, no Sealed Swords or anything awesome like that... I still don't have that stuff either. xDThat's good to hear then, not sure about you but I prefer hitting level cap before farming for rare stuff, in PSO with a level cap of 200 that's a long time before I start farming. (Well at least you can trade the PDs you find for rares in PSOBB...)

But yeah i'm happy grinding isn't too hard.