PDA

View Full Version : TD and Jabroga leveling.

Ellea
Oct 8, 2009, 11:24 PM
Anyone know a semi decent area/areas to level TD and Jabroga in?
Been a Masterforce for so long I don't even know where to start.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. =D

Frosty7645
Oct 8, 2009, 11:31 PM
it lvls best just with use umm if i had to say..id either go with sleeping warriors OR killing the dragon...alot

Delete
Oct 9, 2009, 01:21 AM
Yes, Dragons are excellent for tornado dance. Jabroga will kill the dragon fast however, so best advice for leveling jabroga is to just use it often when playing in parties. There is a handful of big enemies and it will easily level up to 21 or so.

Noblewine
Oct 9, 2009, 01:24 AM
Plain Overlord.

TwistedDragon
Oct 9, 2009, 05:18 PM
Forest Infiltration on S2 just go behind adahna degahna and tornado dance. Now for jabroga any dragon like de ragnus or de ragan will do the trick. The event was good for leveling it!

Aura_
Oct 9, 2009, 07:30 PM
Highest lvl De ragan
Good fire percent aksuc <--- terrible axe with good pp

1)Drop scape dolls before fighting him.
2)Just aim for the tail
3)When he is about dead, just let him kill you and return to lobby. Full hp De Ragan
4)rinse repeat

hunterseifer
Oct 10, 2009, 09:59 PM
Fight de ragnus at foran waterfall. Easy to get to him and the miniboss right before him thats great for TD(melee does 1/2 dmg, and use a light wep for even less!), and for boss use jabroga on the tail :)

Shou
Oct 10, 2009, 11:04 PM
1)Drop scape dolls before fighting him.
2)Just aim for the tail
3)When he is about dead, just let him kill you and return to lobby. Full hp De Ragan
4)rinse repeat
QFT..

J-Veezy
Oct 12, 2009, 07:37 PM
Best place for jabroga and pretty much any other skill in my opinion is Price of Genocide.

It may not give much experience since the monsters on A are still really low leveled, although they always spawn in decent size mobs and its 300 monsters you're killing during the mission. I've leveled my jabroga twice in one of those missions just from using it to kill each mob that spawns.

It surprises me that no one ever mentions this mission, it's amazing for leveling PA's.

Tru Reaper
Oct 13, 2009, 04:33 PM
I Just level them with my character and I have them at decent levels. I love doing any mission with booma's cause they just love getting hit and not caring.

Aura_
Oct 16, 2009, 01:13 AM
I Just level them with my character and I have them at decent levels. I love doing any mission with booma's cause they just love getting hit and not caring.

Ahhh the mighty Booma, natures idiot. When leveling techs, they were a good laugh for a while.

C457 24N632
Oct 16, 2009, 11:32 PM
Leveling Jabroga and TD?! lol
These PAs will level to 50 on their own in no time at all through plain old-fashioned useage. The only FM PAs that you really need to work on at all are Dugrega (my lord this one takes forever), Gravity Break, and Absolute Dance. Everything else levels quite fast as long as you use it. And of course, remember that running in teams is the bane of PA leveling.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 17, 2009, 12:12 AM
I don't see why you would want to level Tornado Dance in the first place...only makes it take more PP to use, which you don't want, since that means less spins.