PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Is the demo of JPN version of PS:P2 still November?

r00tabaga
Oct 9, 2009, 11:55 AM
I know the game drops December 3rd in Japan, but when can we import the demo?...and does any1 know if PS:P1 will ever come tp PSPgo??? It is not on SEGA's list of downloadable games on PSN at the moment. Thanks to any help. I plan on getting a PSPgo but might not if I can't get either of these two games/demo's...

Amherst_Wind
Oct 9, 2009, 12:32 PM
Well you'll be able to get PSP2 and its demo on a PSPgo for sure, can't say for PSP1 though... maybe one day?

As for the demo, sometime in November is all anyone knows. It'll most likely be mid-November though, 2 or 3 weeks before the full game arrives.

r00tabaga
Oct 9, 2009, 02:05 PM
thx Amherst ;)

I haven't been this excited for a game since...............when PSU was 1st announced probably! I hope we'll be able to D/L the PS:P2 demo here in the states so that I can get a good feel for the JPN version to see if it's worth getting before the NA version comes out next year. I'm not too sure I'll be able to wait 8-10 months though!!!

I hope SEGA releases a digital version of PS:P1 soon.

WBMike
Oct 9, 2009, 02:50 PM
Sakai says the details of the demo will be revealed in the next Fun Fan episode (4)

Amherst_Wind
Oct 9, 2009, 03:31 PM
I hope we'll be able to D/L the PS:P2 demo here in the states

Well the demo in November will only be released on the Japanese Playstation Store, however its very easy to make a Japanese PSN account that you can use to download it.
I posted a link to a full guide on how to make one in this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169623

Sakai says the details of the demo will be revealed in the next Fun Fan episode (4)

Did Sakai mention any timeframe for Fun Fan 4?

WBMike
Oct 9, 2009, 05:08 PM
Fun Fan is twice a month so maybe around October 23/24th. It kind of surprised me to see that they released a new episode on this day.

Chimeria
Oct 12, 2009, 09:33 AM
Any word as to what firmware it'll use yet?

Amherst_Wind
Oct 12, 2009, 02:00 PM
Demos released on the PSN usually use the most up-to-the-minute firmware, so it'll be at least 6.10 if nothing comes out between now and mid-november.

Omega-R7
Oct 12, 2009, 11:23 PM
and if u cant get it on the jpsn just use 4chan to get it.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 12, 2009, 11:35 PM
and if u cant get it on the jpsn just use 4chan to get it.

Jesus I wouldn't trust 4chan for ANYTHING. Even being in the same vicinity sets off warning klaxons in my head.

Omega-R7
Oct 13, 2009, 12:40 AM
well that maybe. but there's are good use's for it.

WBMike
Oct 13, 2009, 05:01 AM
The Demo date is now November 1st, 2009
Shops will distribute a UMD demo at November 9th.