PDA

View Full Version : GC: RARE RAPPYS ALWAYS SCREW ME OVER!!

Robomonke
Feb 23, 2003, 01:10 AM
heres my list of rare rappy finds. (im a skyly HUmar on 135)

Love rappy: Plasma barrier ( this had me pissed off for about 2 days)

Al Rappy #1- diska of braveman (dear god why...)

Al Rappy #2: I was doing challenge mode and was making good time when low and behold the god of rappys smote me again. an al rappy came dropped a master/ability and took me and my team about 2 minutes to kill.....

Pal Rappy#1: (Found doing Fake in yellow quest)Angry fist.

Pal Rappy #2: 2000 meseta ( i have 2 chars with maxed bank accounts and my Humar has maxed the meseta in his invintory this further pissed me off...)

is there any other skylys out there who have had good drops from a rare rappy????????

(all those rappys were found on ULT except for AL rappy #1 which was found on V.Hard

What section ID has had the most luck with rares from rappys?

SolitaryEcho
Feb 23, 2003, 01:16 AM
Wow that sucks.

Well I found a Pal Rappy and it dropped Jellen 14 so you're not the only one. My ID is Yellowboze

Found an Al Rappy on Hard and it dropped a Mace of Adaman

That's it

CajunSamurai
Feb 23, 2003, 01:26 AM
Ahh, good ol' Skyly!

Believe me, man, Skyly's Pal Rappies are some of the stingiest S.O.B.'s in the game. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I think it took me at least 7 Pal Rappies before I got an Angel Harp, and I've heard of others that'd had to kill twice that many. Angel Harp really isn't THAT great a weapon, either...
Still quite rare though, and I highly recommend searching for some Skyly Pal Rappies in order to get one.

polishedweasel
Feb 23, 2003, 02:03 AM
I really don;t know what you're whinig about. I never see any Pal rappies, but I do get alot of Mil Lillies, or slot machines as I like to call them.(you can figure it out) Rare monsters suck. They don't ever give you what you want, oh wait, I did find a GOD HP from a nar lily once....long ago...

Rika-454
Feb 23, 2003, 03:00 AM
i think you forgot to add that other al rappy which you didnt see in ultimate but in challenge 1

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 23, 2003, 03:04 AM
The frequency that I hear people complain about crap drops from rare monsters kinda confuses me a bit since I've only had 2 of them drop something other than a red box across 16 characters. Maybe section ID plays a role in the rare item drop frequency since I don't think I've yet to get a Skyly char past normal. (Character was originally made for C mode.) Maybe I'll sit down and play that char a bit and see what happens since most of the rare monsters I found were Redria, Whitill, Viridia, Greenill, and Bluefull. Or maybe it's just some balance of fate since I don't seem to find crap from the normal monsters. . . http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Raist
Feb 23, 2003, 03:57 AM
Heh, it took me 27 pal rappies to get the real agito and then 8 mil lillies to get my Cadecues. Ultimate rare enemies are lil' bastards when it comes to drop rates, mostly because what they drop is rarer.

CajunSamurai
Feb 23, 2003, 07:01 AM
Well, it really depends on the item they drop. My FOnewearl was able to find a Pal Rappy and get a Red Handgun from it on her first try (on Redria) for example.
Best bet for finding out rare item drop frequency would be to check the Item Findings part of this site and look at the "confirmed" number... Obviously, the higher the number is, the more people have confirmed getting the item from that monster.
Check out Redria's Ultimate Pouilly Slime for example... A grand total of TWO confirmed Lavis Cannons, so far. Obviously, those aren't gonna be too easy to find. :/
However, check Ultimate Vulmer and Mil Lily... It's quite easy to find a Guilty Light and Demolition Comet (respectively) from them.

It just takes a hell of a lot of time and patience for the super rares, I'm afraid. :/

Edit: Fixed a fonky little mistake

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CajunSamurai on 2003-02-23 04:10 ]</font>

Sedyne
Feb 23, 2003, 09:27 AM
HAHAH

First Al rappy i ever found on GC PSO Drops me a Star Amplifier ^_^. PUt that in your pipe and smoke it!

Then came the christmas quest where i got 3 xmas presents. Isn't that a bit of a sticky wicket?!

Love rappy I in temple for the first time drops me a geyass Bravace, but not too bad.

^_^ Not to mention with my force i found a meteor cudgel from an Arlan >_> WHICH NO PROVES ABSOLUTLY USELESS SINCE I Made my main char a FO now. But i just created a HUcast for that.

My little brother found a Morning Glory ^_^ and also an MKB!. God I love him!

Now thing is i have no use for all that SICK ASS SH IT! UnF0R!

Moleman
Feb 23, 2003, 10:37 AM
I've seen a few nar lilies and al rapies and never got anything good. Then, on hard mode, I found a pouilly slime, and got a photon claw on my first try. I know that's not too great, but I was pretty excited. I am skyly, and haven't had too much luck with rare monsters either.

MadCowChuck_
Feb 23, 2003, 11:11 AM
I was with Monke when he got that Challenge Al Rappy...in the 170+ hrs. before that, I find NO rare rappies, and the first one screwed everything up on that challenge...go figure.

I don't even think oran (my ramar) can find decent crap on rappies...because he certainly couldn't find one through the 60 TPs I made in fake in yellow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eum
Feb 23, 2003, 11:14 AM
FURUFURU.

Nar Lily C2. Dropped Angel/Mind. Happy FO! Happy!

Palimak
Feb 23, 2003, 11:19 AM
60 TPs isn't a lot... I've dedicated myself to TPing for a Nar lily at least 3 hours a day, and I've been doing that for the past week or so. I'm begining to think that at lvl 120, a single Devil Battle might not be worth it...

MadCowChuck_
Feb 23, 2003, 11:23 AM
I'm saying 60 TPs a run. I've done many, many runs. I just give up, throw my wavebird at something, come back 5 minutes later and do another run.

Good for anger, bad for rares...

Auron25
Feb 23, 2003, 12:14 PM
Yeah, you're real lucky they dropped something for you. I saw a love rappy last week and ran away and dropped meseta. Same thing with an al rappy.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 23, 2003, 02:12 PM
Well, Rare Rappys aren't too bad to me, I only found two Al Rappys (purposely on hard) for an Inferno Bazooka, but I NEVER RAN INTO A STINKIN LOVE RAPPY! I hate it. But I never found a Pal Rappy yet.

vohnie
Feb 23, 2003, 02:33 PM
When I saw my first Pal it killed me. The second time I got 2000 maseta. The third and fourth time I got a Sacred cloth so I am not complaining.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I also got a photon drop from a mil lily.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: vohnie on 2003-02-23 11:35 ]</font>

GandorDurin
Feb 23, 2003, 03:08 PM
I had the best God/Mind run ever yesterday.

I traded two God/Minds for something one of my other chars needed, I forget now actually heh...So anyway I decided to get them back with my Pinkal char.

So I start up the 'ol Addicting Food quest and get set up in the 6 Lilly room and all...Within 15 minutes a Nar Lily shows up and drops a God/Mind. Woo! Okay so that's pretty good but nothing special....Then about a half an hour later, not one but _two_ of the remaining five Lillies were Nar Lillies. I didn't even notice at first, but my wonderful honey announced "Oh my god" and started laughing and I was like "what's so funny??" Anyway, 15 seconds later the Nar Lillies were dead, both dropping God/Minds. 3 God/Minds in just under an hour, whee!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GandorDurin on 2003-02-23 12:09 ]</font>

Davion
Feb 23, 2003, 03:31 PM
I've had some Rappys (plural rappies?) and other rare enemies drop crap too. Like a Moon atomizer. A MOON ATOMIZER! I should of gotten an Angel Harp, but noooooooooooooooo.

Foggy_Pete
Feb 23, 2003, 05:51 PM
i feel your pain http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif we all have our 'the one that got away' stories

PalRappies_go_splat
Feb 23, 2003, 06:45 PM
WHY I HATE PAL RAPPIES
I saw a Pal Rappy!!!:O then my mom called me over an I forgot this game dun pause when u press start an i died...(dunno how 2 make the pissed off smile is but it goes here...) Beat that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sasarai
Feb 23, 2003, 08:25 PM
Either I'm incredibly lucky, or Pal Rappies love me because I'm one. LoL!

1st Pal Rappy: Guard Wave

2nd Pal Rappy: 1455 meseta (around that amount)

3rd Pal Rappy: Guard Wave

4th Pal Rappy: Guard Wave

5th Pal Rappy: Guard Wave (with 4 slots)

Al Rappy: My first Justy

Nar Lily: Hero/Ability

Red Slime: Meseta

I didn't start actively looking for rare enemies until Ultimate...

I got a red box from a Vulmer today, but it was ANOTHER Justy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 23, 2003, 08:48 PM
Nah bad is lv 4 on the DC and finding a Hildeblue right in front of the Dragon warp. I do believe it killed my FOmarl in 1 hit. . .

PalRappies_go_splat
Feb 23, 2003, 09:15 PM
Fighting the dragon at lvl 4??? tsk tsk tsk...

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 23, 2003, 09:51 PM
Any char can kill the dragon at lv 4. You just gotta be smart and not get hit. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Not like avoiding all the dragon's attacks is hard.

Getintothegame
Feb 23, 2003, 10:38 PM
Wow, your lucky with pal rappys.
I've only seen one, guess what I got:
Plasma Barier.... I was silent for the next 24 hours...

themysticsayan
Feb 24, 2003, 05:24 PM
the other day i found 2 pal rappies doing a qwuest with some npc and it shot both of them and they ran away dropping nothing

stupid freaking npc (bernie)

Robomonke
Feb 25, 2003, 10:58 PM
the rappies have sucessfully screwed me again... i found a pal rappy today online. we killed the rappy and surrounded it. then a hildelt jumped up and knocked me over and got in front of me. the other 3 guys let it run away....1 didnt see it the other thought it was a glitch and thought it was hilarious that an el rappy had color and the 3rd guy thought it was a christmas rappy. he said he was from japan and that its christmas there when i told him he was stupid because its not christmas......

this time it wasnt the rappies that much that screwed me over it was good ol' luck and stupidity.....

Genoa
Feb 26, 2003, 08:52 PM
SKYly rare monster pic ups just suck. I killed a Love Rappy and got an Angel/Luck... I have like 10 of those. I was so dissepointed. But my level 21 force which is a BLUEfull killed a nar lily (with ease) and got a Dragon/HP on normal.

wizkid357
Mar 8, 2003, 09:09 PM
I got nothing off a al rappie in chalenge mode and a Inferno Bosoka(spelled it wrong right?) from one.

Cloud_01
Mar 8, 2003, 09:27 PM
Pal Rappies are pretty nice with drops for me.

What I hate are Hildetors. I have found 5 of them(2 with Bluefull, 3 with Purplenum)and none have dropped me a rare. I need Frozen Shooter...