PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSO weapon wish list for PS:P2

r00tabaga
Oct 10, 2009, 06:20 PM
Although most would like to see a return of Dark Bridge, Heavens Punisher or Lavis Canon,etc...I really hope they bring back Musashi's! Just loved those damn things!!!
What are your sentimental favs U'd love to use again?

Just look no further than my avatar! -lol

Amherst_Wind
Oct 10, 2009, 06:35 PM
Seeing the Plantain Leaf in that demo has got me thinking what could be in it!

Hmm... I was glad to see the Demolition Comet in PSP1 but I would really love to see the Meteor Cudgel in PSP2!

On the gun side of things, the return of Frozen Shooter would just be amazing.

Rei-San
Oct 10, 2009, 08:34 PM
They said over 1200 weapons would be in the game, so I want every, and I mean EVERY PSO weapon to return by that basis. Other that than... :-? You get my point...

(I want katanas...)

Tyreek
Oct 10, 2009, 09:02 PM
Kusanagi. Which I am SURE I had to have seen it in a very quick clip. And Yata Mirror would have to be a given since shields are in this game.

Ash1ey
Oct 10, 2009, 09:56 PM
Yamigarisu if it wasn't already in PSP 1 or already confirmed.
Elysion if its not in PSP 1 or already confirmed too.

killerkid
Oct 10, 2009, 10:19 PM
i would love to have mechguns back instead of twin handguns-_- or at least bring back dual birds so i can at least think of the good times

Chuck_Norris
Oct 10, 2009, 11:35 PM
Excalibur or an S rank Daylight Scar.

landman
Oct 11, 2009, 04:12 AM
The golf club.

Elyshion is already on PSU

Maelixius
Oct 11, 2009, 05:22 AM
I'd love to see Mille Marteaux and Ophelie Seize.

Amherst_Wind
Oct 11, 2009, 05:26 AM
Elyshion is already on PSU

Runic MST based Saber type Elysion:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/BB-ELYSION-ACTION-1.jpg
owns Generic Sword type Ely sion:
http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/3245/11133-m.jpg

Proper Elysion back please!

Mysterious-G
Oct 11, 2009, 07:50 AM
Evil Curst pls.
I fell in love with it back then when I got a bugged one that made enemies and doors disappear for the whole group (,which always got them pissed at me, hihi <3).

That aside, it simply looked awesome in its evilness. D:

Neo_Arcturus
Oct 11, 2009, 08:28 AM
Sealed/Tsumikiri J, all the way. I would say Dragon Slayer, but it's already back in (almost) all of it's glory. Now if only it had it's name back...

landman
Oct 11, 2009, 10:42 AM
Proper Elysion back please!

Yeah, stop the fake PSO and PSU reinventions of the legendary sword!!

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6615/alisword.png

Anon_Fire
Oct 11, 2009, 11:05 AM
The following weapons I would like to see:

Flamberge 10* :ice: Element Sword
Laconium Axe 12* :fire: Element Axe
Victor Axe 9* A-Rank Axe
Zanba 13* S-Rank Sword
Slicer of Fanatic 13* S-Rank Slicer

BWS-1
Oct 11, 2009, 05:32 PM
Orotiagito
Suppressed Gun

those would be nice.

Evegoden
Oct 13, 2009, 03:01 PM
Harrisen battle fan...yes weird but it sounded awesome.

Tsumikiri/Sealed J...

Heaven Punisher, Black King Bar, Kaladbog, Bloody Art, Zanba, and finally Dark Flow...yep... =]

Chuck_Norris
Oct 14, 2009, 09:52 PM
Why does everyone say bring back TJS? We already have it. Agito Repca is as close as you could get. Unless you're hoping for those fucking stupid energy waves.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 14, 2009, 10:04 PM
Why does everyone say bring back TJS? We already have it. Agito Repca is as close as you could get. Unless you're hoping for those fucking stupid energy waves.

I used it once and I believe I felt like I was hacking. I mainly used "Saber" types with my hunters anyway.

Anduril
Oct 15, 2009, 12:13 AM
Now I'm not sure if these were in PSP1 or not, but I would like to see Ancient Saber (I know most people like katana and the such, but I'm a sucker for Western-style swords) and Talis (maybe as a slicer, just because I'm not a fan of PSU's cards). Oh, and Delsaber's (or whatever they are called now) Buster and Shield.

Mike
Oct 15, 2009, 12:27 AM
Oh, and Delsaber's (or whatever they are called now) Buster and Shield.
The Deljagunus (or whatever it's called) was in PSP1, but it was hardly the class the Delsaber's Buster was in PSO. I remember getting it in PSO v1 and using it when some random started following me around begging to trade it for meseta and waiting for me to die after I turned him down. :D Ah the memories. I didn't lose that saber until I deleted that particular character from the vmu.

Neo_Arcturus
Oct 15, 2009, 08:36 AM
Having the Zanba back would be pretty cool.

landman
Oct 15, 2009, 10:02 AM
Wow, now that we have shields as weapons, having the Delnadian's (delsaber in pso) right and left arms would be great ^^

Evegoden
Oct 15, 2009, 11:42 AM
Why does everyone say bring back TJS? We already have it. Agito Repca is as close as you could get. Unless you're hoping for those fucking epic awesome better than me energy waves.

Just a joke chuck...

anywho its more the appeal of having that special ability than it is the sword itself...

Pso weapons were all unique with their own specials...it would be nice to see a 15 star psu item with its own unique function or photon art...otherwise whats the point of having the rare-er version when the only difference is looks.

landman
Oct 15, 2009, 01:57 PM
I had that tsumikiry back in the day I I had no idea about its special, the special attack action button was never on my palette :wacko:

Chuck_Norris
Oct 15, 2009, 04:38 PM
Just a joke chuck...

anywho its more the appeal of having that special ability than it is the sword itself...

Pso weapons were all unique with their own specials...it would be nice to see a 15 star psu item with its own unique function or photon art...otherwise whats the point of having the rare-er version when the only difference is looks.

They were all exactly the fucking same. You always did the same three strikes. Yes, there were special effects on some weapons, but they were still the same attack. Why can an oversized sephiroth sword shoot energy waves anyway?

Pillan
Oct 15, 2009, 04:53 PM
I think the better question is why can't all the light blades shoot out waves of light...

But, honestly, why ask for classic weapons to have classic attack styles when you could just ask for the attack style to be made into a photon art to be used with all weapons and the weapon to reappear for the classic reference? I'd rather be able to shoot a wind blade with all my sabers than go through and find Orotiagito or Lavis Cannon.