PDA

View Full Version : Beware -=JoViYo=-

Polenicus
Feb 23, 2003, 02:29 AM
This is just a public service message, because I know this guy operates on Antares 8 sometimes. This should only concern you if you solicit or want to solicit dupers. This is also general common sense, since most deals of this type are and always have been scams. But I'd personally just like to dry up this little twerp's business.

This guy will create a game called 'I dupe for free' or 'Duping' or somesuch. He will wait until two or three people join. He will then ask for items to dupe. He claims he has an 'import' Action Replay, and he knows Barubary and got the duping code. He will then collect items from the people in the game, hand out his card, and log off.

You will NEVER see him again.

He will add you to his block sender list, which will make it impossible for you to search for his card, send him mail, etc. He will then vanish off of Antares 8 for a little while, until he's sure you've forgotten, then return to dupe (pun intended) someone else. When confronted, he immediately disconnects.

PLEASE don't be dumb/greedy enough to give your good items to this guy, or anyone else like him. There are plenty of ways to get good gear WITHOUT taking this kind of stupid risk. Raise a few mags as trade fodder or something.

anyway, peace out.

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 23, 2003, 03:10 AM
I hate theives. . .
However the question is raised on how long this guy has been doing that. If he just started recently it would leave me to believe that possibly it was started by this person reading another thread on this board. But that's just speculation. . .

Polenicus
Feb 23, 2003, 06:44 PM
On 2003-02-23 00:10, Blood_Dragoon wrote:
I hate theives. . .
However the question is raised on how long this guy has been doing that. If he just started recently it would leave me to believe that possibly it was started by this person reading another thread on this board. But that's just speculation. . .

He's been operating off and on for at LEAST two weeks now.

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 23, 2003, 08:57 PM
Hmm that tread isn't that old so this person is probably just another lame scammer preying on gullible little kids on the net. . .

KillerCC1101
Feb 23, 2003, 09:10 PM
you can tell if they are fake dupers, like if they say "give me a better item to dupe" then DUH! you know he just wants to take your best item and run...lol, i met that same guy, i just gave the poor bastard a Varista and left...;D

Blood_Dragoon
Feb 23, 2003, 09:36 PM
Bah just drop him a star atomizer and ask him to dupe that saying you don't want to pay 5K meseta for each one. . .http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

KillerCC1101
Feb 23, 2003, 10:28 PM
lol, ill do that next time i find one of those damn dupers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif