PDA

View Full Version : God/Battle

Hyunkel
Oct 12, 2009, 03:47 PM
Can greennills still get God/Battle from Nar Lilies and Hidooms from VHard caves on blue burst or is it only in version 1 and 2 of the DC and PC version? Also, if they can where are Nar Lilies most likely to appear in the caves?

Obscenity
Oct 12, 2009, 04:25 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=130

Hyunkel
Oct 12, 2009, 05:00 PM
I did look at that which is why my question came about.

Vanzazikon
Oct 12, 2009, 05:28 PM
No, Greenill can only get it from Nar lily and Hidoom in DC Ver 1 and 2.

Freeze
Oct 12, 2009, 05:48 PM
Only Redria gets the god battle in V3, and BB.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 12, 2009, 06:18 PM
God battle can apear in any place in pso ver.2, best option is to do vhard ruins and ultimate ruins, basicly every enemy there has a chance of droping the item.
It may also apear on other areas because god units apear basicly everywhere on ver.2, no need to hunt a specific enemy, just do vhard ruins and among the 1000 god units you may get the god battle.

other PSO versions, it's a rare drop so it has a specific enemy assigned to it, redria is the only id that can get it.
I don't know what happened to the item database, it used to separate ep1&2 (GC) from ver.2 (DC) drop rates.

resuming
EP1&2 for GC - go redria drops
ver.2 - basicly anywhere in vhard/ultimate ruins (boxes included) and it's a rare drop on those ids you see on the page, my suggestion, don't hunt god battle as a rare drop on ver.2, don't hunt nar lilies, you will have a disapointment, don't hunt the item in migium or whatever, it's way easier to find it as a non rare drop (aka ruins drops)

Hyunkel
Oct 15, 2009, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the replies. Just needed to make sure that drops did change from version 1 and 2 to 3 and BB.