PDA

View Full Version : GC: Weapon idea

Bearer_of_Tsumikiri
Feb 23, 2003, 09:56 AM
soul breaker- a large legendary sword that is supposed to shatter the enemie's soul when on impact.

Platnum Sythe- a sythe that is so valued, many collectors set off for it and mysteriously never came back.

Sword of Oblivion- A sword with high amounts of energy, it's size increases with a swing, its special has a chance of killing in one hit.

Knife of Hunter- ancient pair of short swords that were used by hunters as a side arm, its special attack uses HP to unleash a lethat attack.
Hero's Scimtar- A legendary sword that was crafted one of a kind for the one who brought back the ruler's EMBER GEM. No one has ever recieved it.

Ember Gem- A legendary jewel that has enormus power, when combinded with HERO'S SCIMTAR, it becomes...

Fire Starter- the HERO'S SCIMTAR added with the EMBER GEM creates a larger version and has top power. It's special creates a extremely powerful fire attack.

Ice Breaker- A legendary sword that is said to strike fear in ice ememies, it creates a hard fire attack. Also, it raises ice resistance by 10.

post ur ideas...

Auracom
Feb 23, 2003, 12:25 PM
I still believe there are too many hunter weapons...
but these weapons sound kinda cool.

Davion
Feb 23, 2003, 01:50 PM
I still think a Lavis Sword would be great.

Lendri
Feb 23, 2003, 08:32 PM
Hmm, I like the Knife of Hunter. Mind if I try to illustrate an idea or two of it?

Anyway, a weapon for a ranger is what I'd like-
-Akimbo Caprias- Two pistols that were originally for an Imperial Army, secondary power emits a bright light that has a 50% chance of paralyzing all enemies in range.

For Hunters-
-Bane of Auriel- An ancient photon beam that supposedly destroyed an oppressor of a civilization from long ago. Secondary attack has a high chance of killing an enemy in one hit.

For Forces-
-Rythis- A rod made of a metal called Rhythil, boosts mind by 50%. Secondary attack heals all team members.

And some armor-
-Pauldron of Rome- A hunter named "Rome" once used this armor, it is believed to have been infused with power that can heal the user over time.

Those are some weapons I'd like to use.

Lendri
Feb 23, 2003, 09:45 PM
sorry, I could wait no longer!
http://hfblock.bravepages.com/knifeofhunter.jpg?

It's not really the greatest drawing, but that's one weapon I'd enjoy cutting some things with.

Bearer_of_Tsumikiri
Feb 24, 2003, 12:07 AM
u guys actually like my idea's, by the way i will make other class weapons armors, uniques, just say the word and ill come up wit more
o yea, the vote up there is which one u like the most,ill come up with more...

Dark Samurai- A high power katana used by the dark samurai that supposedly is a demon,its special creates a black explosion killing off at a high chance but using HP to deliver the lethal hit.

D Cell Gun- The DNA of d cellular enemies combinded into one another is planted into a handgun giving it dark energy. there is a matching cane sword and armor and barrier.

(im happy im a ok PSO weapon idealist, i enjoy doing so, thank u for ur viewing time and ur comments... this isnt the end of the weapons list, post ur ideas not just for weapons, but for ne item in general...
Bearer_of_Tsumikiri)

Bearer_of_Tsumikiri
Feb 24, 2003, 12:19 AM
LAVIS SWORDS, SOUND COOL

all of them sound awesome, ill go through a load of stages to get them if i could, i havemore that i couldnt wait to post....

Kamiruri's Wooden Sword- Kamuriri, a master of ancient energy psych, an unbreakable wooden katana from a ordinary tree enchanted with ancient psych makes this unbreakable and leaves no survivors, uses TP to unleash a powerful unidentified force

Kamuriri's Spirit- the ultimate all class weapon, all can use it, its uses are endless, the spirit shapes into a blade, uses TP to create a lethal explosion.

Safety Blade- A legendary short sword that is said to have saved its bearer in time of danger, its special casts ryuker as well as it does phyiscal swipes.

Murako
Feb 24, 2003, 07:40 AM
Here are my ideas.

Fusion Needle 12*
A needle that takes its victims DNA and fuses it with the needle.
When you kill a enemy with the special its stats change.

Choko's Staff 12*
A staff wielded by the legendary Choko. It has extreme power.

Zenji's Blade 12*
A blade owned by Zenji, a samurai of Ancient Ragol. Has a strange special.
Its special emits a orb which explodes on contact, doing light damage

Flare Rocket 11*
A massive launcher that shoots pure energy.

Skull Armor 12*
A frame made out of fallen warriors bones.

G-Assassin
Feb 24, 2003, 10:06 PM
Here's my ideas:

Fire Splash: A grenade launcher that does splash damage when aimed at the enemy. Low accuracy, but high damage. Special: Foie

Photon Machine: A sub-machine gun that fires a high rate of weak photon bullets, and has a good chance to stop the enemy in place. Special: Arrest

Light C.Bow: A crossbow with a slow rate of fire, but does heavy damage. Has a small chance of shocking the enemy. Special: Shock

Bearer_of_Tsumikiri
Feb 25, 2003, 06:28 PM
yuskarishi- owned by a hunter believed to be the one to destroy evil, this weapon made him very well known, the blade emits a blinding fire explosion.

ALPHAM0F0
Feb 25, 2003, 08:17 PM
i still stick by my idea for a buster sword (like sanosuke's or clouds)

Poo_Can
Feb 26, 2003, 11:22 PM
My idea isn't very original but I think a weapon called TWIN RED would be cool. If you use joint parts on RED DAGGERS. It would look like two red sabers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Poo_Can on 2003-02-26 20:24 ]</font>

PalRappies_go_splat
Mar 3, 2003, 10:11 AM
hmm i think a photon gunblade would be cool... special attack can shoot bullets http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Raxxon_Ironis
Mar 6, 2003, 08:25 PM
I think a weapon called something like, oh I dunno,
LAVIS PLATES or something would be cool. Considered a dagger, it would be a row of purple photon blades running down eahc arm with two large ones at the end of each. It would have to have some cool animation, but that would look very intimidating on a HUcast

Zeebo
Mar 6, 2003, 08:49 PM
Weapons sound cool

Ionic
Mar 7, 2003, 10:03 AM
Big-ass Log of Doom: 11 stars- Sword Class- Powerful, giant Log that can strike multiple enemies. Powerful, accurate, yet slower than a Dark Belra caught on fly paper. Take it to a craftsman to create....

Photon Spear: 12 Stars- Partisan Class- A spear with a razor sharp photon edge, can strike multiple enemies, and is also very fast. Same boosts as Log.

Omni-SqwirL
Mar 14, 2003, 12:44 PM
Hunters:
DOUBLE SWORD - Two swords fused together to create a double saber with the range of a Sword - Can hit many enemies at once

Ranger:
HELL'S PUNISHER - At certain times (opposite of that of the HEAVEN'S PUNISHER) red beams shoot up out of the ground to add damage based on your fire resistance

Force:
SOLARIS - Switches your MST and POW when equipped. This make you have hunter status with your weapon equipped. Is only found when every offline quest in every mode is completed...cannot be traded or sold

Slots:
GOD/CASTER - Doubles casting speed
DOUBLE BLAST - Lengthens the amount of time in which you get a Photon Blast by 1.5, but does double Photon Blast damage

Mag:
KIRBY - Yes, Kirby

Armors/Frames:
ARMOR OF STRATA - Addes resistance to ice to the fullest, but has no other resistances though
ARMOR OF ???? - Adds hit percentage to any weapon with that area in the name (Native, A. Beast, Machine, Dark) by 40

Items:
PHOTON ATOMIZER: Doubles your current PB
ADD HIT: Adds 5 hit percentage to random % on weapon
FREEZE, CONFUSE, PARALYZE, POISON, SHOCK ROOM - Does status effects in same room as you are in no matter where you stand

Eh, took me a while to think of these

Stricker
Mar 14, 2003, 02:12 PM
Sword of oblivion sounds cool.

Can you make guns or staff? Why so many Hu weapons?

I like omni's Hell Punisher.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reinaldo on 2003-03-14 11:14 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Mar 14, 2003, 02:37 PM
Shurikane Chargers - Duct-tape seven mechguns together side-by-side. Do a mechanical system to link the triggers together. Now you have a pair of 'em. R0x0rage.