PDA

View Full Version : vending machines v.s. action replay

kirtblue
Oct 16, 2009, 10:20 PM
ok im looking for opinions here does anyone think that the vending machine codes are just as bad as an action replay code and if so why?

Niered
Oct 16, 2009, 11:06 PM
ok im looking for opinions here does anyone think that the vending machine codes are just as bad as an action replay code and if so why?

Are serious? Are you really that dense? I was just beginning to kind of like you and then you have to say something like this.

Vending Machine codes are just codes for silly "joke" weapons. They do not hack, exploit, or give an edge to any player that doesnt use them. The weapons dont even come close to being as effective as higher ranked weapons in the same category. not only that, but literally EVERYONE who owns the game has access to them! Anyone that does some research and finds the codes can enter them and get samus's buster or a warp-pipe bazooka. The vending machine codes arent cheats, which is obviously what your mistaking them for.

AR codes allow a person to subvert the games mechanics.

Your question is like comparing wether or not someone buying a self-help book is as bad as robbing a bank. Good grief.

kirtblue
Oct 16, 2009, 11:44 PM

wow you need to relax dude and to read what is posted before you start with the attitude im only looking for opinions and i didnt even give my own its just to spark conversation

pso_crash
Oct 16, 2009, 11:45 PM
damn, you pissed him off

Arikado
Oct 16, 2009, 11:52 PM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9564/threadildos.jpg

Love your new title Kirt, represents you well. :P

EDIT: "Thread Necromancer" sounds better imo.

kirtblue
Oct 16, 2009, 11:59 PM
damn, you pissed him off

yeah he does that but he knows his stuff and i actually think hes kinda kewl but hes got this attitude and likes to chew me out after anything i post its getting old

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 12:01 AM

title was given to me by another user i thought it was funny

Arikado
Oct 17, 2009, 12:06 AM
STOP BUMPING OLD TOPICS GODDAMMIT.

His title should be "The Necromancer" lol.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168752&page=2

Yep it was me.

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 12:10 AM
*Bleep Bloop* Achievement Gained: Topic Necromancer

i thought it was funnier this way roflmao

Zero Revenge
Oct 17, 2009, 02:08 AM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9564/threadildos.jpg

Fucking Saved.

xSHiNOx
Oct 17, 2009, 02:56 AM
i have to agree with niered. they dont help you cheat at the game. you only get small joke items most of which are weapons that resemble other weapons, items, etc.

they arent even that strong and dont even try to main it as your main weapon.

Mike
Oct 17, 2009, 03:09 AM
I dunno. Get lucky and get a decent percentage and you've got yourself something useful. Not end game useful though. Mid normal-mode useful.

landman
Oct 17, 2009, 05:09 AM
The good ones can't be equipped at lvl one, every armour an item in the game is restricted by player level, and the moment you have lvl 30 to equip the Hilian shield it will be no time you will get some better ones (a reward from a mission is better than it)

And you can only redeem the code once FOR CARTRIDGE! so only one of those weapons for the whole game and your 3 character slots, you better don't lose them if you want to keep them.

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 02:38 PM
wow you can only use one code for all three characters thats actually good to know i really want that famitsu magazine wand i might have to hold out and get something better