PDA

View Full Version : ~FORCES OF NATURE~ (the force club)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

SirTopps
Oct 17, 2009, 01:45 AM
ok im just going to lay this out there now. i want to put together a group of like minded force users.

see back in my pso days i started a little thing call the Task Force. and it was glorious ... FOs are so under appreciated.

if you love FOs as much as i do. please show some love.

to join you must be a Force and purge your heart of any hate. this is not a gang. its more of a social job. where we gather to discuss magic and wands and rods and pointy hats and such. we dont care if you wear a dress or a skirt youre all welcome here.

please join

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=199

and dont forget to check out our fanfic area http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171031

edit.
i would like to announce members of the FON will be meeting in game every fri sat and sun at 10pm est. see ya there. we call it FONtime

and come chat with us at http://fon-time.webs.com/

xSHiNOx
Oct 17, 2009, 02:57 AM
forces own in this ps game. they out damage the other two classes. just watch as you do more damage than a hunter's normal 3 hit combo

Quintus_The_Force
Oct 17, 2009, 12:27 PM
Ill be a FO and will slay all who joins or accepts this Organization... Rangers too.. your :ak: will not save you...

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 02:34 PM
why does one group have to be better than the other i plan to play one of each whats whong with that?

Niered
Oct 17, 2009, 02:44 PM
why does one group have to be better than the other i plan to play one of each whats whong with that?

Were just kidding, obviously a well rounded team is necessary and I too plan on making one of each, but everyone has there favorite and my just happens to be a Ranger

CAMPSO
Oct 17, 2009, 02:47 PM
Idk i love every class in pso. :) That is possible right?

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 02:58 PM
Were just kidding, obviously a well rounded team is necessary and I too plan on making one of each, but everyone has there favorite and my just happens to be a Ranger

i know what you mean ive been partial to rangers myself for some time first character i made was a racaseal on the dc

but im gunna play a hunter first and thats a first for me but i wanna play the new classes or at least the one humarl

Allison_W
Oct 17, 2009, 04:02 PM
I'll probably be trying out both a FOmarl (my old main class in PSO) and a FOnewearl.

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 04:12 PM
I'll probably be trying out both a FOmarl (my old main class in PSO) and a FOnewearl.

wow 2 of the 3 characters forces you must love the support role thats gunna make you very popular online

Allison_W
Oct 17, 2009, 04:16 PM
Wait, we only get three save files on PS0? Laaaaaame.

Niered
Oct 17, 2009, 04:20 PM
Wait, we only get three save files on PS0? Laaaaaame.

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but on the same hand there is a "shared" bank which does make character management a bit easier.

Amherst_Wind
Oct 17, 2009, 04:32 PM
3 Save files is actually pretty generous for a DS game... unfortunately.

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 04:32 PM
i know right i remember having to load 2,3 and 4 characters at a time on pso just to move stuff around was annoying as hell this should make character management way easier

Allison_W
Oct 17, 2009, 04:37 PM
I can't just play a HUmarl, RAmarl, and FOmarl, now, can I? :( Not sure what's going to give.

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 04:41 PM
I can't just play a HUmarl, RAmarl, and FOmarl, now, can I? :( Not sure what's going to give.

sure you can but its gunna fill all your character slots and you would miss out on story as it differs between races not classes

Amherst_Wind
Oct 17, 2009, 04:43 PM
If you really want to see all 3 different stories then nope. However its not worth creating characters you don't want to play just to see slightly different stories. I don't see anything wrong with HUmarl, RAmarl and FOmarl, its almost what I have, I just switched HUmarl for Hunewearl.

Allison_W
Oct 17, 2009, 04:47 PM
Well, I could always try temping a HUnewe/FOnewe and HUcase/RAcase to do the alternate stories, then port their stuff to my main if I don't like them.

The character designs for the female CASTs and newmans just don't excite me very much, with the FOnewe probably being the best among them in my opinion--which might have me making one after all, since I'm not super-excited about the FOmarl's looks, either.

Arikado
Oct 17, 2009, 04:53 PM
I agree this thread shouldn't stay on-topic because...

FOs SUCKS.

Just kidding............................ RAs ftw!

kirtblue
Oct 17, 2009, 05:07 PM
I agree this thread shouldn't stay on-topic because...

FOs SUCKS.

Just kidding............................ RAs ftw!

i disagree all the classes have symbiotic relationship and all are needed for a balanced team

pso_crash
Oct 17, 2009, 05:18 PM
This should be a popular club since I already hear FO's are very powerful. I think after I play a HUcast for a bit I will create a force class.

SirTopps
Oct 17, 2009, 08:35 PM
wow. you people amaze me. thanks for so much support. ok let me get this back on track.

remember when i said purge your heart of all hate. thats key here. we dont hate RAs or HUs or casts or anything. we just want to get down with our bad FO selfs . if you want to make a ranger club or a hunter club or a green guys club or whatever. i dont care go for it. or if you think youre bad. start a gang and beat us up for our lunch mesta . i dont care. but as for us , the fo club. we are happy being who we are. and rangers and join if you change your character to a force. it doesnt have to be your main. duh. we are very open. and hey its all just for fun.

this would work a lot better with lobbies so we could sit around in big floaty chairs. but this organization knows no bounds. even if phantasy star online was a racing game the FO club would never die.

right now its all in the theory stage. but in 10 years i hope to see you all at FO CON 2019.

I AM TOPPS THE FOMAR KING! AND I AM PROUD TO BE A FORCE!

Dragwind
Oct 17, 2009, 10:34 PM
The idea behind this thread sounds like it's better suited for a PSOW social group: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php

SirTopps
Oct 17, 2009, 11:44 PM
lol maybe. but this is where i spend most of my days. i liked to get in with the new pso fans.

kirtblue
Oct 18, 2009, 12:01 AM
that explains why i could not find said group "the force club"

SirTopps
Oct 18, 2009, 09:01 PM
hey baby . its a roots effort. lets all join this ball .

kirtblue
Oct 18, 2009, 09:16 PM
there is a ball too? damn now i dont know what to wear some kinda pointy hat i guess roflmao

Java378
Oct 18, 2009, 09:31 PM
One of my characters is a Human Force, so I will join.

kirtblue
Oct 18, 2009, 09:33 PM
welcome aboard

SirTopps
Oct 18, 2009, 11:40 PM
gooood gooooood. human force. i love it. ok then .

theres me. and that guy. 2 people. who will be next ?

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 12:49 AM
what i dont get to join your club now? i see how it is

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 01:05 AM
oh im sorry . i didnt see you raise your hand.
sure youre in. you seem to be a faithful scout. ok so if im the king. what are you ?

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 01:13 AM
oh i get an official title too i was thinking about this and it looks like you already answered that question

kirtblue. you are my number one.

make it so number one.

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 01:16 AM
lol well i came up with that after i was on the other thread . but you can have whatever title you like. just remember. we just play fair and by the rules here. this isnt a place to hate or to beat up other people. mostly just hold hands and play ring around the booma. oh one more thing ... is that really you in your profile pic. i have to say it doesnt really match your avatar lol . but its all good number one.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 01:31 AM
lol well i came up with that after i was on the other thread . but you can have whatever title you like. just remember. we just play fair and by the rules here. this isnt a place to hate or to beat up other people. mostly just hold hands and play ring around the booma. oh one more thing ... is that really you in your profile pic. i have to say it doesnt really match your avatar lol . but its all good number one.

yeah its really me though i got twice as much ink on my face

i picked this avatar because they didnt have a pic with a newman in the catface tattoo from pso

i thought this one was cute and it has purple triangle on his forehead (the beak) most of my face is purple now and i got a triangle type shape on my forehead

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 01:33 AM
i dunno about the ring around the booma thing but yes i agree legit all the way and dont even get me started about player killers

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 02:55 PM
lol well im just saying i like to have some fun. back in my pso days people were dissing fos and stuff. so we got together and had fo pride lol. but really im not going to bash others. that would be wrong. so anyway dude im glad to have you as my number one. you might scare my mom but thats ok lol .

Akaimizu
Oct 19, 2009, 03:26 PM
Hmm. I play a FOmar. Gotta have the top-hat and cane. (staff, but I like to call it a cane).

It means I'm being a gentleman and casting Rafoie on the foes. That, or I'll hit you up with some puzzles that you need to figure out. And there's no clicking in PZU to get spare hint coins, either. :) :) :)

But seriously, the look sold me on FOmar, and that's my main on the Japanese version. It'll likely be my main in the Western release.

Still, I was a proud Force player day one in PSO, even though especially in version 1 (they had balance issues). In this game, they're pretty darn powerful. Perhaps a bit too much, at times. Still, this is a game in which everybody gets to be powerful enough.

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 04:04 PM
well good . welcome sir. gday to you. now it seems like we have 4.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 04:56 PM
really im not going to bash others. that would be wrong. so anyway dude im glad to have you as my number one. you might scare my mom but thats ok lol .

i agree most people dont realize its a symbiotic relationship no class is better than another all are needed to attain balance

i scare alot of peoples moms but most are content knowing that im not there son in law roflmao

Java378
Oct 19, 2009, 05:05 PM
I like playing as a Human force. When I first played PSO in 2005, the other players at my college looked at me strange saying stuff like "A force with a sword?" Yet, they never undestood that fi you run out of TP, what else can you rely on? A wimpy fun? +1 TP regen? Don't make me laugh.

Plus I got nice defense.

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 05:37 PM
yeah thats all good. and good news. go click groups up there. and see the group by the same name and join join join. and we will work on this together.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 05:40 PM
i always play females so i ended up suing the madams umbrella or perasol

i dont remember what one it was but was kewl and made the character look cute as hell

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 05:45 PM
yeah thats all good. and good news. go click groups up there. and see the group by the same name and join join join. and we will work on this together.

sweet you made a group fo from far and wide will soon be behind the cause

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 06:47 PM
awwww he likes to be the girls. hey thats just fine. so do i. ... from time to time.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 07:17 PM
almost all my characters are female with the one exception being the ramar but i almost never played him i only played him to make guld milla but i never found both handguns

ive used the same character names for a long time some have switched race though

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 07:43 PM
i like you. not afraid to play the female characters. most of the people are like oh girls are for girls. but man take it back to mario 2. peach is the best one. lol maybe you can be my queen. eh. on second thought lol lets stick with number one.

zling
Oct 19, 2009, 07:46 PM
ive got a freind who for as long as ive known him has never once played a male character. and he plays alot of games (expecialy mmos). ive allways found that kinda creepy

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 07:57 PM
i like you. not afraid to play the female characters. most of the people are like oh girls are for girls. but man take it back to mario 2. peach is the best one. lol maybe you can be my queen. eh. on second thought lol lets stick with number one.

ummm yeah that sounds like a good idea

when you asked me my title i was trying to think something that wasnt queen or princess thats taking it way to far but you gave me a title in another thread so it works

ive got a freind who for as long as ive known him has never once played a male character. and he plays alot of games (expecialy mmos). ive allways found that kinda creepy

i guess i could be creepy but i dont know his reasons for only playing female characters

i dont play mmos outside of phantasy star but every game that ive played with character creation i make a samantha character i have 30ish

Java378
Oct 19, 2009, 08:01 PM
I plan to acquire about 3 to 4 cartridges so of course I'll have female characters.

I just want the costumes that look cool, which are not many in this game.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 08:20 PM
I plan to acquire about 3 to 4 cartridges so of course I'll have female characters.

I just want the costumes that look cool, which are not many in this game.

wow dude thats alot

i guess it would be easier to ask classes you dont like

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 08:36 PM
lol this isnt like pokemon. you dont need to catch em all. but anyway here is a devoted fan.

its perfectly normal to play as females if youre a male. a lot of girls are forced to play with dudes. and thats a shame. but i dont really know that many girl gamers. but i would like to.

Java378
Oct 19, 2009, 08:40 PM
Actually, I used to play pokemon. I need to 'catch em all'. I need all the rares with characters who can use them.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 08:47 PM
lol this isnt like pokemon. you dont need to catch em all. but anyway here is a devoted fan.

its perfectly normal to play as females if youre a male. a lot of girls are forced to play with dudes. and thats a shame. but i dont really know that many girl gamers. but i would like to.

phantamon "i choose you humarl" lmao

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 09:02 PM
lol i think everyone played pokemon. oh man i hope i dont give sega any ideas.

Java378
Oct 19, 2009, 09:10 PM
Another race(Beast) may be fun. You never know. Maybe even the ability to play as the enemy, even if you can't get as strong as other players.

Costumes that change when you equip different armor, maybe.

All nice ideas. Just don't go back to stationary(non portable) systems because most charge horrendous amounts to play online. I'll buy the hardware, strategy guide, and cartridges to death though. Just don't charge me for playing.

Oh yeah, I saw a Black dude who looked like one of my tenants demographically buy a PS3 and PSPGo at Gamestop on a credit card that got denied. So, he went to get the money. I thought he was nucking futs. I would never trust a videogame company or music company to sell me a game online where I can buy it and download until my download is interrupted. Then they got my money and I got a corrupted download.

Not to mention it's a recession.

I have a tenant who owes me over $2,000 and I'll make a deal so he buys me this stuff. I just got his roof done 2 or 3 months ago and it cost me, but right after he decides to be 2 months late with the rent. He better buy me what I wish for or at least have the rent or else he is out of there.

unicorn
Oct 19, 2009, 09:23 PM
I'm definately going to make a FOmar or FOnewm my main. :D I always LOOOVE Forces.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 09:30 PM
sweet your in the right place then

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 09:41 PM
yeah super luu. welcome to the family

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 09:47 PM
yeah super luu. welcome to the family

dont forget to promote the group "the force club"maybe get some input on the name change

SirTopps
Oct 19, 2009, 09:53 PM
yes sub boss.

we have a group luu. and other guys too. go join it. its call the force club. if you think thats a crappy name then lets hear a better one. please i beg you. but yes i would love more people to join this club. thats what is there for . to share the love.

zling
Oct 19, 2009, 11:12 PM
i nominate the force force as da new name

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 11:33 PM
task force was a good name but dont really capture the flavor of the group if you know what i mean

it needs to be simple and catchy something you can get stuck in your head

Chuck_Norris
Oct 19, 2009, 11:47 PM
"The Force Cane." Since a Club is kind of like a Cane, and...it's...it's a pun!

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 12:12 AM
lol thanks old man. cane club task force . these are all... ideas.thank you so much . keep them coming i want to hear more. and please join the official force club . as soon as we get a batch of good ideas we can then vote . yay voting.

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 12:21 AM
"The Force Cane." Since a Club is kind of like a Cane, and...it's...it's a pun!

this is an awesome idea i love it

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 01:38 AM
just keep em coming guys.

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 01:45 AM
hey we up to four though we still need zling and quin

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 02:00 AM
yeah where are those guys?

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 02:08 AM
i dunno havent seen quin all day

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 02:23 AM
i think he has the swine flu or hes into something bad . he used to be on here more than you. lol

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 02:44 AM
yeah i guess i am on here alot until the game comes out

ill only check it like once a day afterward i will be spending my free time playing said game

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 02:48 AM
ok we can work on a name and getting more members. also what makes clubs good?

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 03:04 AM
heres some ideas and things i look for when searching groups on facebook

1 we keep the group active nobody wants to join a dead group
2 find ways to keep EVERYONE in the loop so everyone feels important
3 good name and even a banner helps ALOT
4 scheduled outings sounds like fun even if its just chatting in the lobby

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 03:09 AM
facebook lol. ...... ..... facebook...... could i make a group on there too... well i think i should just stick to here first .

lol outings lol ok sorry. anyway yeah . we need a good name. and you are very much a partner now not just an underling . but yeah we need to come up with good ranks and titles for those other guys. so they can help out and do something for once. and i was thinking about making a banner. ill get on that. you can make one too if you want. and we will just see. good thing we can always change them. this is a very fluid group.. for now.

thanks for the ideas number one.

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 03:23 AM
there is already too many groups on face book for this sort of thing sticking to here would be better

what i mean is these are things i consider before i join a group

i am a ok with helping with the banner though we need to settle on what the name is first

zling
Oct 20, 2009, 09:41 AM
cane club task force . these are all... ideas.

that actualy sounds good on its own. im gonna be a hunter, but it will be a newman one so il join if ya want.

CAMPSO
Oct 20, 2009, 11:15 AM
I'm definitely going to be a force, but not sure which one yet.

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 04:14 PM
i think if the fomar has a cane he will look like a pimp with the hat and all

better recognize fool.......roflmao

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 08:31 PM
yes all you force guys join the family .

name is still in pending mode. i would like to have like 10 to mull over.

Java378
Oct 20, 2009, 09:15 PM
How about. . .The Force Club.

We are probably the only one in America starting before the game comes out.

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 09:20 PM
nah im sure others from past phantasy star games are doing the same thing

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 10:20 PM
like i said. if i get like 10 names. then we can start voting .
and it doesnt have to have the word force in it. it could be like magic party

Java378
Oct 20, 2009, 10:28 PM
There is no magic in PSO. . . . .

Zero Revenge
Oct 20, 2009, 10:34 PM
Techniques, Magic, Spells.

It's all the same. THe point and Bottom Line is that.

GUNS > MAGIC.

RANGERS!!!!

http://bp2.blogger.com/_Br6tAgygiWo/SFwJaOM0aqI/AAAAAAAAAF0/gUB7OzKGxPM/s320/nyr.png

SirTopps
Oct 20, 2009, 10:56 PM
lol oh zero. well its true. whatever you call it. its there. and it can go in the name. or the name can be the pointy hat people. or whatever. its up to you the people.

and oh zero. you are so charming. ill save you a spot at our table if you ever change your mind.

Donnikun
Oct 21, 2009, 01:38 AM
well at this point im all but certain my main will be a FOmar, when i pick up the game in 3 weeks, not only that im all but certain the way itll look after viewing the char creation screen, im about 93% going with the yellow FOmar template (not gonna say about the hair/eyes/skin etc lol, too long) and about 2% the white FOmar design, and about 5% going RAmar, but after hearing about how forces work in this game, the chances a RAmar will be my main are all but gone, so i guess i can bring it strait to 100% FOmar if i can join the club, all that is left is what itll look like, and how ill raise it, im thinking something like a battlemage, but more like 75% magic 25% battle, you know in case i gotta go hand to hand from time to time.

Donnikun
Oct 21, 2009, 02:01 AM
yeah im going with a FOmar and choosing that yellow/orange costume color, i even named myself the Saffron Alchemist as my title, i think it fits, so yeah ill be a FOmar, Donni-Kun the Saffron Alchemist, has a nice ring to it.

Donnikun
Oct 21, 2009, 02:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw7VmeQ6dEQ&feature=related

found this on youtube, from the special hidden part of "The Fake in Yellow quest" been listening to old songs from the series, this song always gets me dancing, im sure some of you guys heard it before.

kirtblue
Oct 21, 2009, 03:52 AM
yeah im going with a FOmar and choosing that yellow/orange costume color, i even named myself the Saffron Alchemist as my title, i think it fits, so yeah ill be a FOmar, Donni-Kun the Saffron Alchemist, has a nice ring to it.

welcome to the club donnikun dont forget to join the group so you can put your ideas in for the new name

still waiting on zling and quin to join as well we need some input guys

on another topic thanksgiving you say..........well i might have to show up but will need some vegetarian dishes

kirt dont eat meat

Donnikun
Oct 21, 2009, 04:36 AM
well i joined the group and posted a little intro there for myself, anyway ill be going to bed now, gotta sleep up for class tommorow, anyway, when i had PSO i was also a FOmar, so itll be good to relive my old FOmar days, especially since most things i found a downside to Forces were fixed in this game, like the spell system and the ability to use at least a couple of every weapon catagory, dont have tha game anymore, I gave it to an old friend as a parting gift, when i got married and moved out of state, he loved the game, but never got a hold of his own copy, so i just gave him mine. Ill mostly post on weekends and times im not busy with classes.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 21, 2009, 10:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/residentlune/PLFrontier-1.png

Thats some heavy raging there brah! But I agree with ya on the GUNS>MAGIC thing there. Never was a big magic fan even if my highest level character in PSO was a 170 FOmar.

SirTopps
Oct 23, 2009, 09:20 PM
wow you guys are so busy. well zero. you like to pick my pals. thats not good. darn . o well. but anyway i would love to have a force thanksgiving with you guys. and tons of tofu turkey for kirt

kirtblue
Oct 23, 2009, 09:35 PM
sweet ill bring green bean casserole lol

anyway back on topic forces are starting to join are little group and it is good

SirTopps
Oct 23, 2009, 10:00 PM
yes yes . i saw that number one. and im very happy for all this.

and if grant me the right to go a bit off topic again. i think it was someone in this tread that posted some pso ost. and i loved it. and heres a nother jam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbtY2ZS0kNg&feature=related

i guess im feeling romantic lol

SirTopps
Oct 23, 2009, 10:55 PM
well we will have turkey turkey too. but tofu turkey for my queen i mean my number one. if you think about it. the pilgrims were kinda like FO humans. buckle on the hat. thats so FOmar.

SirTopps
Oct 23, 2009, 11:46 PM
so anyway . the force club has new pictures a la me. and we are still looking for a new name. a better name.

in other news. whos job is it to count down tonight ?

kirtblue
Oct 24, 2009, 12:07 AM
so anyway . the force club has new pictures a la me. and we are still looking for a new name. a better name.

in other news. whos job is it to count down tonight ?

i already added a post earlier nedds to be updated soon though

Donnikun
Oct 24, 2009, 01:25 AM
wahoo! the site is back up, anyway i picked up Custom Robo Arena for DS, its keepin me occupied until i pick this game up, so i wont completly die of boredom in the next 2 1/2 weeks. i got the pso-world forums, and custom robo.

SirTopps
Oct 24, 2009, 01:37 AM
and the force club. as a member its your duty to come up with a good name. my friend.

Donnikun
Oct 24, 2009, 01:41 AM
well the force club is the bigest part for me as far as the pso-world site goes lol. Anyway ive been thinking up ideas, but i got nothing yet, only thing i can think up atm is "Mana Acadamy" and "Hogwarts" and stuff like that, kinda generic. I want a name that says, "anyone can slash a sword or shoot a gun, but it takes a true adventurer to fight with nature itself" hmm that could be our mission statement lol.

pso_crash
Oct 24, 2009, 01:55 AM
wahoo! the site is back up, anyway i picked up Custom Robo Arena for DS, its keepin me occupied until i pick this game up, so i wont completly die of boredom in the next 2 1/2 weeks. i got the pso-world forums, and custom robo.

Is it really good? I think I saw it for like $15 buck at a local supermart the other day

Donnikun
Oct 24, 2009, 02:00 AM
Is it really good? I think I saw it for like $15 buck at a local supermart the other day

you know, i wish i had picked it up when more people played, it does still have a fanbase, and it has wifi play too, so you can battle people online. Anyway it is pretty good, battles are action combat, and you name the protagonist, but it is only a male, cant be female. However, it is definatly worth 15 bucks, i paid 13 plus tax. but i would have paid 2 more bucks. Definatly gonna keep me occupied until the 10th when PSZ is out.

SirTopps
Oct 24, 2009, 02:08 AM
you know donnikun. youre a smart dude. i wish i could give you a great title . like mr smart guy. i can tell youre loyal to our army. and by army i mean like the salvation army .

Donnikun
Oct 24, 2009, 02:16 AM
well thank you. Anyway i love to help. And it would be great to begin my PSZ experience with friends to play alongside, although ill prolly wanna do story mode mostly until i level up a bit. but still online chatting, and just being in company is nice, even if your a level 1.

anyway how about this for a name and a statement:

Forces of Nature

"Anyone can slash a sword or shoot a gun, but we fight with nature itself."

there is the whole Force in the name, and its a take on elements, nature, which we cast fire, lightning, ice, even light and dark, so we do wield nature.

SirTopps
Oct 24, 2009, 02:23 AM
yeah buddy. its fine. i think we will all take time offline before we get online.

these are great ideas. well ill write some of these down. and then we will decide.

Zero Revenge
Oct 24, 2009, 11:59 AM
Not that i'm a Force at all [RANGERS RULE]...

But "Forces of Nature" sounds like the winner name.

CAMPSO
Oct 24, 2009, 03:34 PM
Forces of Nature

"Anyone can slash a sword or shoot a gun, but we fight with nature itself."

there is the whole Force in the name, and its a take on elements, nature, which we cast fire, lightning, ice, even light and dark, so we do wield nature.

Forces of Nature FTW!!!

SirTopps
Oct 24, 2009, 04:41 PM
well ok. forces of nature. will def go into the pool.

lets hear some more names. just in case we hate this name in 4 months.

kirtblue
Oct 24, 2009, 06:33 PM
ok heres a few more off the top of my head
crazy mother forces play on words lol
force unleashed starwars i know
excessive force just sounds kewl
task force your old group
f.o.r.c.e. think of something for this later
holy force another play on words
and if we cnat come up with a better name than force it lol

CAMPSO
Oct 25, 2009, 06:57 PM
How bout the Techinators? lol

Just coming up with random stuff:-?

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 07:07 PM
good idea. but voting has started. if you dont like any of those names. just click something else and if something else wins then we will do it all again . i want the best.

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 08:06 PM
hhhhmmmm voting always seems hard i hate making those kinds of decisions but i digress on with the voting

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 08:07 PM
it had to happen. its only fair. good to see ya back buddy .

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 08:19 PM
yeah the site was up and down for awhile so i actually put in alot of playtime over the last few days

Java378
Oct 25, 2009, 08:59 PM
Playing whut?

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:14 PM
psu aoti and portable that reminds me i gotta update my characters on my profile i havent done that today

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:19 PM
i dont have psu. but i should go back and play some old pso. mess around. maybe make some cool characters like goku or something lol jk

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:23 PM
you cant see me right now but i am giving you the stink eye

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:25 PM
stink eye. what did i do ?

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:30 PM
you didnt do anything wrong cough goku cough lmao

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:32 PM
lol well ok then. over nine thousand!!! anyway . looks like we have a name in the works. what should be the next order of business ?

Java378
Oct 25, 2009, 11:49 PM
psu aoti sucks as a PSP game.

I got 3 copies of it. Only opened 2.

And I keep leveling up when they announce a sequel. Now, I have like 9 characters and beat the game 3 times. Some PSP game lets you port your data to sequels for some bonuses. Monetary and such. Like Metal Gear Acid did.

They announce the sequel and all you can port is your character's appearance. Oh, and you start back at level 1 even though the level cap was raised to 200. If they hadn't done that, and if the PSP didn't have such sucky wireless, I might still like PSU:aoti.

It was a waste of time. Graphics suck for PSP too.

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 11:57 PM
so what did you do with the 3rd copy..

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 12:02 AM
so what did you do with the 3rd copy..

It's on the shelf with the others. I cannot pardon PSP for wasting my time. If I wanted to reset a character each time a sequel came out, I'd get the less expensive Ds games. So, I will trade that stuff in to Gamestop. ^^;

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 12:05 AM
well you cant compare it to pso its was a different game
i mean pso was so close to perfection its not funny and how do you achieve perfection you do trial and error
i personally liked psu i thought some of the changes where great while others not so much but what you need to take away from it is that sega is not forgetting about the fans
that they continue to try and one up themselves alot of game companys would have just repackaged it over and over till people stoped caring looking at you capcom

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 12:09 AM
Yeah, but they disabled the trading option as well.

On this new one they bring it back.

I usually think of PSP games as superior, but they restricted players so badly for PSU. While in this one, we finally get freedom!!!!!

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 12:14 AM
i agree psp2 looks like everything you could want from a portable phantasy star game rich in features and customization options though of the two i still want zero more

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 12:15 AM
If they made the PSU one a bit more like PSO, I'd actually buy the sequel.

They had such potential with the PSP and they messed it up.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 12:16 AM
well just like sonic. they had a mega hit on their hands. but pretty soon they had to experiment and things got a bit weird after sonic 3. then sonic adventure came out and that was really good. they started making more like that then people got fed up after heroes and that shadow game. people cried out for more 2d style and they got sonic unleashed but they screwed it up with that dumb wolf. but now they are teasing a new game that might be pretty good.

anyway . back to business. the force club will soon have a real name. but what do we do after that? make a jingle ?

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 12:20 AM
im gunna have to say we make mission statement/goals are next priority

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 12:27 AM
Those new human rangers look like civil war reenactors at best. Ruins it.

I'll probably make fun of them while I cut them with newman hunters(that look like S.E.A.L.S.).

They actually made even the newman forces look better though. I always thought they looked gay on gamecube.

New goal: To not look gay, unless a member is actually homosexual.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 12:30 AM
what the fonewearl was cute as hell how can you say she looked gay like maybe if you chopped her hair off gave her some combat boots and a flannel i might be able to see it

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 12:38 AM
if anything ramarls are lame. and all the casts are lame lol

youre right. we can work on our mission statement now. and maybe get a few other leaders. me as king . kirkblue as vice king. then others ... fall somewhere. its hard to know whos worthy .

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 12:40 AM
what the fonewearl was cute as hell how can you say she looked lame like maybe if you chopped her hair off gave her some combat boots and a flannel i might be able to see it

When I said gay, I meant male. The Fonewms looked lame. Platform shoes and the plumage like 1500s court jester attire. At that point, it dind't matter what hat you piked.

The Fonewearl was a caring mother figure like person or princess.

Right now, I think the bulky robo rangers and the male rangers who look like they are civil war soldiers or indian killers. I don't suppose civil war reinactors play this game or we would see Confederate uniforms on some enemies.

Basically, they needlessly changed the Rangers to match a demographic who doesn't really care about this game.

Oh, and the human hunters look like they are fit for picking berries. I have never even seen that clothing in the storyline before. I like the soldier build form PS1-PS4 better. Shyt, at least give them pants.

All the chicks got boobs so I don't care about what they wear. I just hope it come off when they stand too close to my Rafoie.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 12:42 AM
if anything ramarls are lame. and all the casts are lame lol

youre right. we can work on our mission statement now. and maybe get a few other leaders. me as king . kirkblue as vice king. then others ... fall somewhere. its hard to know whos worthy .

dont say stuff like that you gunna get all the ranger and cast people up in arms against us

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 12:47 AM
dont say stuff like that you gunna get all the ranger and cast people up in arms against us

If the marls are gay, that makes them lesbians. And the robots don't care about sexuality.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 12:49 AM
yeah man. up in arms. nice lol . anyway butt hair lol what? lol wow. oh and dont say sexiest things the girls .. then no girls will want to play with us. wait. theres no girls here anyway .

oh and java... maybe you could just buy one copy and if you like it buy the next one. just my opinion not an order.

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 12:52 AM
One copy at a time? U R insane?

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 12:54 AM
One copy at a time? U R insane?

actually that would be the logical way

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 01:12 AM
lads .. lets not fight. we all know im right. if java wants to itch his butt with a $40 game. thats fine. in fact i think its good for the economy lol .

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 01:13 AM
hi guys, anyone have problems connecting to the sit yesteay? i know my copuer s hvig somessues but was wondring if it was my computer or te website.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 05:10 AM
how old are you donnikun?

im 25, older than i look...and act for that matter....

anyway i forgot to check this topic, since we are all psoting on our club name poll topic.

well i guess im out for the night as well, but everyone, if you have a force character this is the place for you, i doesnt even have to be a main character. And if your not for wands or rods, thats cool too, since ill prolly use slicers myself lol, go slicers for forces in PSZ!!

i do remember my combat FOmar in PSO for GC, he had the double saber, and the green costume design, that was fun, 6 hit combo kill one monster then Grants the one behind it lol.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 05:46 PM
hi im back, anyway i got married in feb of 07, so im close to 3 years now.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 06:30 PM
wow thats great.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 06:35 PM
Well when i was 22, i thought i would never find love, then actually about this time last year i met my wife, and we got married the following febuary, we didnt date that "long" but we spent so much time together. so i was like 2 months from my 23rd bday when i met the woman i married. so i say your getting close to a fateful encounter, try making friends with girls irl, not anything more, if one starts calling you, i got a good feeling she may at least be interested in dating, i wouldnt push marriage though, i was a bit of an exception, but im sure you will have a decent dating relationship. remember, make friends, talk to her as you would a guy, and she will pursue you if she is interested.

you can initiate converstaion, but after a few times talking, and stuff, if she does not initiate a conversation herself she is most likely not interested romantically. After you meet someone, if they start comming to you, its a good sign of mutual interest, but focus on building the emotional first, the physical comes around on its own. And dont be afraid to ask me advice, ill do my best to help, but no two girls are the same, so what worked for me may not work for you.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 06:55 PM
wow thanks dkun. im sure we will all keep this in mind. im 22 so maybe i do have hope.

just one thing. on the forums dont double post. i dont care. but someone might yell at you. it happened to kirt the other day.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 07:05 PM
ehh, there are always haters. only time double posts really matter is if a moderator say so lol.
i did see that whole thing with kirt, i was like, what did he do wrong? lol some people can be such....i dunno.....judgemental bastards.... lol.

Dragwind
Oct 26, 2009, 07:09 PM
Please try to keep this topic somewhat on-topic folks. The current way it's heading seems like it would be much better suited for a chat room or social group.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 07:19 PM
ehh, there are always haters. only time double posts really matter is if a moderator say so lol.

.......me and my big mouth.:-o

anyway, yeah were trying to keep it about joining the group we have, we will take our more idle chats to our group page rather than here. Sorry bout that.

Ok. Now if anyone wants to post here, please keep thing related to forces and our club. We dont wanna get in any trouble.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 07:45 PM
yes lets stay trouble free yall.

the force club almost has a name. it might have a theme song and we have 3 dedicated members . things are pretty great. and can only get greater

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 07:51 PM
Also, its not a club for force only people. its a force themed club, that if you have a force as one of your characters, is the only real criteria for joining. We discuss anything related to the force class. Its not for exclusive force users, just people who play one, even if they mostly play a hunter or ranger. if you are new to the class and want some pro tips, this is the place, if you think forces are the bees knees and only want to play forces, this is also the place, if your a fair middle ground and love all classes, and want to talk about your experiences with a force, this is also the place.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 09:29 PM
so yes anyone. if you like forces please join our club. in the group section .

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 09:38 PM
Also, myself, Kirt and topps, we do not boss people around nor do we "FORCE" anyone to do things lol. We lead by serving. So if you feel like you will be bossed around and relive some unpleasant mmorpg drama, no worries. ive been there before, i know how that feels. we dont do that here.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 10:00 PM
Drugs are for retards.

and sick people i myself HAD an addiction to painkillers after a few surgerys so dont be so quick to judge not every addict does it just to get messed up

im here for the same reason everyone else is to discuss my fav games but somebody might say something like i was playing pso with my gf and then a few of us will say something like wow your gf plays pso thats awesome how did you get such a kewl gf that plays games with you so i guess what im trying to say is its easy to go off topic and we do stray away from the topic alot so can anyone tell me if there is a place on these forums that its ok to stray off topic?

anyway back on topic i like what you guys have to say good stuff there i myself am a dedicated member of this club and my main will be a humarl so anyone else with a force on there card feel free to speak up and join our club even if you main is not a force you are welcome

so if your playing a force are interested in playing a force or just want advice about pointy hats thats what this thread is for we will be more than happy to share our experiences with you and you may end up becoming a member so all those who want to discuss all things force here is the place to do it now lets see some force related banter

zling
Oct 26, 2009, 10:03 PM
last time i had surgery i sold my pain killers to some pot head at school lol

on topic: can i join the group if im not plannin to be a force? im gonna be a newman and thats kinda close i guess.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 10:06 PM
last time i had surgery i sold my pain killers to some pot head at school lol

on topic: can i join the group if im not plannin to be a force? im gonna be a newman and thats kinda close i guess.

do you plan on one of your three characters being a force?

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 10:10 PM
Drugs are for retards.

False.

They are for hippies. Mentally challenged take offense to that, mainly because hippies accomplish less than the mentally handicapped.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 10:10 PM
yeah we just like being silly and not take things so seriously . we enjoy blowing things up with a mighty roar. sure we can kill you . but we always bring you back to life. and we look good in tights.

zling
Oct 26, 2009, 10:11 PM
do you plan on one of your three characters being a force?

i doubt i will end up filling all three slots before gettin my first char to max lvl, but its posible that one will end up bein a force.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 10:17 PM
i doubt i will end up filling all three slots before gettin my first char to max lvl, but its posible that one will end up bein a force.

well, unless you have a force or wanna learn about forces, this place is not nessicarily for you, but topps is the big wig, maybe he will overule me, but unless you have active plans on making a force, i dont see how you would exactly fit in. There is a social group for newmans though. Perhaps that is more suited for you.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 10:20 PM
i think we need to educate our friend about Forces.

theres 4 great choices here.

hold on ill be back . dkun can take over for now.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 10:26 PM
yes 4 choices, 2 humans 2 newmans,

the male human FOmar, this is the most physical of the forces, at high levels, can almost melee like a newman hunter, and has better magic. great battlemage type. my personal fav.

The female human FOmarl, this is a very balanced force, can be made anyway, and prolly the easiest force class overall to build.

The male newman FOnewm, this is the most offensive spellcaster. Attacks very well, but support is a bit lacking.

The female newman FOnewearl, this is the mana pool force, has the most mp of any class. if you wanna cast spells all day and burn mana, this is the choice for you.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 10:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1005&pictureid=11437

see theres 3 of those cool cats right there.

and dkun hit it out of the park.

my personal fav is the FOmar

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1005&pictureid=11359

like my main man here.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 10:52 PM
Topps and i have similar minds, we both love the FOmar. actually it plays much different than HUnewm.

FOmar...Magic>Physical. can learn all the techniques, use of powerful attack weapons limited.
HUnewm...Phycical>Magic, cannot learn all the techniques, but can use most of the powerful melee weapons.

i guess they are similar in a sense, but its pick your weapon, melee or magic. both are about the same in defense. it all comes down to if you want to learn every spell in the game, or use lots of melee weapons.

im gonna play both classes, but my main is gonna be a FOmar, my alts are gonna be HUnewm and RAcast.

Dragwind
Oct 26, 2009, 10:55 PM
Oh how I miss my GC FOmar. I'm thinking of firing up my gamecube again just to take some pictures.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 10:59 PM
thanks for the support dragwind.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 11:09 PM
well dragwind, are you gonna make a force in PSZ, how bout joining our club, or are mods not allowed to join social groups?

Dragwind
Oct 26, 2009, 11:12 PM
Oh please, of course we can join clubs! I'll probably be joining, I could share some stories/pictures of previous and current FO characters. I'm sure I'll be making a force in PSZ, just not sure what I want yet.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 11:15 PM
thats awesome! Kirt is the second in command, right above me, and his main is a hunter, so all we really require for membership is a force character, dont matter which one nor does it matter if its your main character or not.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 11:15 PM
oh man. things are getting pretty good. of course a mod of the website will be treated with the utmost respect.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 11:21 PM
oh man. things are getting pretty good. of course a mod of the website will be treated with the utmost respect.

yes, absolutly, as the top three ranking members, topps, kirt, and myself will ensure this happens.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 11:31 PM

this goes without saying also ive got my characters all figured out now main humarl alts racaseal and fonewearl i

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 11:45 PM
yeah its good to have a human and newman and cast. i know im going to be a FOmar for sure. i just dont know about the others.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 11:47 PM
well im back home now, so i can hang for a little bit, wife is shopping, when she gets home shes gotta use the computer.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 11:56 PM
someday i would like to meet your wife. she sounds really cool.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 11:57 PM
hopefully someday we can all meet. Hopefully then you and kirt are both happily married and we could all go on a triple date, us and our wives.

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 12:00 AM
i can see it now, were all middle aged men playing phantasy star uh...sigma omicron prime, a virual reality console of the future that creates a virtual interactive world, kind of matrix style, after a long day of providing for our wives. then we three take our massive fortunes and buy our wives expensive dinners and jewelry and talk about how it all started thirty years ago with an online forum.

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 12:01 AM
I'll still be single, no wife.

I'm Black and apparently in 2003 there was this "Good black man shortage", which was actually a trap and untrue.

My biggest fear with women is that they will recover the condom form disposal and try to use a turkey baster to impregnate themselves with my sperm. And I have these fears because I stayed on a mostly female forum where they talked about doing just that.

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 12:05 AM
that wont work. the sperm doesnt live that long. and i dont think you will be single you just need to find some white women.

yeah i hope to be married someday too. but i dont want to be mid age. i want it to happen sooner than later.
dkun you have a great vision of the future.

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 12:06 AM
I'll still be single, no wife.

I'm Black and apparently in 2003 there was this "Good black man shortage", which was actually a trap and untrue.

My biggest fear with women is that they will recover the condom form disposal and try to use a turkey baster to impregnate themselves with my sperm. And I have these fears because I stayed on a mostly female forum where they talked about doing just that.

holy.....i dont know what to say aout that.....just......wow.

well phantasy Star is far from a racist game, being how they have skin tone options lol. kind of changing the subject and all, but i know lots of games dont do that. Im sure thats at least a small bit of comfort.

oh, java i did send you a friend request, being how your in the club an all, did you receive it? or di i botch the invite and it didnt arrive?

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 12:11 AM
that wont work. the sperm doesnt live that long. and i dont think you will be single you just need to find some white women.

yeah i hope to be married someday too. but i dont want to be mid age. i want it to happen sooner than later.
dkun you have a great vision of the future.

You keep saying that. And they will still try it. Especially athlete's sperm.

The next 6 months after that, dudes took little sample size bottles of Tabasco sauce with them to put in the condom. Then, a girl tried to put the sperm in and suffered burns.

Thus Google terms of "Tabasco sauce condoms" came to be well known.

I was just at the library today and saw some slack jawed dumb*** with a baby carriage and some ugly girl who doesn't carry her weight well with him. Why they keep reproducing, I don't know. They aren't catholic.

holy.....i dont know what to say aout that.....just......wow.

well phantasy Star is far from a racist game, being how they have skin tone options lol. kind of changing the subject and all, but i know lots of games dont do that. Im sure thats at least a small bit of comfort.

Yeah, I like the options. And it makes me wonder why more black people don't play this game. Yet, you have black people who don't play games complaining that RE5 is racist cuz the zombies were African.

At some point I wish they would stop protest what they have no economic influence over, except credit card debt they don't pay off well.

I wait a while and do background checks before accepting friend requests. There are women who follow me from forum to forum and I don't feel like dealing with them sometimes.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 12:22 AM
you know i say the same thing about tattooed people it so rare to find a tattooed geek i only know like six but like they all complain that they spend all there money on tats so the cant go out and do stuff so they stay at home im like get a game console if your at home so much then you wont be so board

Dragwind
Oct 27, 2009, 12:27 AM
Alright guys, getting a little too off topic again...

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 12:31 AM
ahh, sorry. we do tend to go off on tangents, ok back to the topic. We got 8 members atm. we are steadily growing. We plan ot get a theme song in the future, and we are early on in talkin about fanfics. I know once we get kicked off a bit ill prolly make a fanfic surround out club and our members various adventures. i know topps has shown some interest in this too. So join our club! Become a Force! See our adventures mangafied!

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 12:34 AM
ahh, sorry. we do tend to go off on tangents, ok back to the topic. We got 8 members atm. we are steadily growing. We plan ot get a theme song in the future, and we are early on in talkin about fanfics. I know once we get kicked off a bit ill prolly make a fanfic surround out club and our members various adventures. i know topps has shown some interest in this too. So join our club! Become a Force! See our adventures mangafied!

thats an awesome idea but can anyone draw we could make it a comic

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 12:37 AM
thats an awesome idea but can anyone draw we could make it a comic

yes, i can, im an animation major, i draw by hand and on computer, but ill have to continue this conversation prolly in the group section, we gotta keep the thread on topic as the mod requests.

Dragwind
Oct 27, 2009, 12:44 AM
You might want to check out some of the artists over in the Fan Works forum (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22), some take requests.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 12:48 AM
yes, i can, im an animation major, i draw by hand and on computer, but ill have to continue this conversation prolly in the group section, we gotta keep the thread on topic as the mod requests.

not really sure how drawing a comic based on our members of the groups is off topic but ok ill see you in the group

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 12:52 AM
i have always thought there should be a pso movie. or at least an anime series

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 12:57 AM
a movie would be great or an anime .hack and final fantasy both have them why not pso maybe our group can have the first

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 01:02 AM
well yeah. and from the bottom of my heart. i would love to make a serious movie. in fact. thats who i am. a dude that makes stuff. well i havnt made anything yet. and i wouldnt call myself a producer .. cuz. i dont have any money. but this is where i see myself. and its not something i talk about much. but i am getting excited .

i do believe in a hand full of hard working friends can make something great. and make some money off of it. hey!. might as well get paid lol

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 01:11 AM
We have 8 members? Wow. We should be playing right now. Why aren't you guyz playing? OMG.

Are you planning formations and stuff?

This is like 200% growth from last week.

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 01:23 AM
this is a reminder to anyone who reads this. please vote for our new name. we really need you. every vote counts.

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 01:27 AM
this is a reminder to anyone who reads this. please vote for our new name. we really need you. every vote counts.

The only reason you have so many members is because this is THE FORCE CLUB. The only one. It should just be called that until we start disagreeing and split into splinter groups.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 01:31 AM

yes yes you dont have to be a member to vote its open to the public we want everyones input so we can be not only the first group on ps0 but the best group period on ps0 and thank you for your votes

pso_crash
Oct 27, 2009, 01:40 AM
The only reason you have so many members is because this is THE FORCE CLUB. The only one. It should just be called that until we start disagreeing and split into splinter groups.

too bad we can't have silly can wars.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 01:48 AM
that actualy sounds good on its own. im gonna be a hunter, but it will be a newman one so il join if ya want.

sorry to bring up dead topic but i didnt see this before i personally dont have a problem with this i think that what he is trying to say is that he wants to focus on one character at a time and and that he may make a force with one of the other two slots this is the perfect time as any to try and convert more people to give a force a chance and i will vouch for him

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 01:51 AM
oh we are not going to have splinter groups. we stick together like glue. i promise you.

edit and to that. zling .. of course he can join. he may not have a FO now. but he might. in the down the road future.

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 04:19 AM
not really sure how drawing a comic based on our members of the groups is off topic but ok ill see you in the group

yeah i actually agree here, but i always get nervous when mods show up lol, sorry to bring his up so late lol. Anyway i am adding a couple drawings of mine, a couple in our group area are offtopic, while i added a cartoony chibi pic of you, topps, and me. but the offtopic ones i posted kind of so you all can see things i have done.

Zero Revenge
Oct 27, 2009, 08:21 AM
Dammit. Everyone's getting drawn? This Ranger is jealous. >:\

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 04:06 PM
Dammit. Everyone's getting drawn? This Ranger is jealous. >:\

well how bout making a force alt and joinin us, if your in the club ill usually try and draw your main character, even if its not a force, my fanfic idea is kinda going in a few directions, one being something like the dot hack series, another being kind of strait up in the Phantasy world, an others. i thik a realistic manga/anime that portrays us as our real world selves posting on forums, and also in the game would be cool. Ramna, Chobits, etc. all good series that make a lot out of ordanairy situations.

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 04:13 PM
this is great. keep up the good work.

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 04:16 PM
i posted a couple sample pics on the group page, mostly to test out scanning images, now that i can scan, ill be doing pencil and ink by hand, then scan it to adobe for coloring, so itll look much better, the only real problem is it takes a lot of time, and ill be very busy with work, school, and building my character, so i may not get it all doen very fast, of only there were more than 24 hours in a day.

but time to get on topic, since weve been asked a coupel times not to veer off topic, join our club guys!

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 04:32 PM
i think zero is getting lured into our group. it becomes more and more sweet everyday .

Akaimizu
Oct 27, 2009, 05:09 PM
Heh. I guess I should at least mention my FOmar build and look. Maybe I should take a pic. :)

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 06:02 PM
Heh. I guess I should at least mention my FOmar build and look. Maybe I should take a pic. :)

yeah when everyone gets their character built ill try and figure somethjing out, but it takesa lot of work, and time, and i am very busy as it is, so fanfics will be a bit slow of a process. topps and I are both using FOmars as our main, are you?

*Spoiler*
im using the no hat spiky red hair w green eyes and pale skin. then a green, yellow, or red mag(still thinking a bit) and then for the costume im using the yellow/orange colored one.
*end of spoiler*

What about yours topps? and yours Aka?

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 06:19 PM
ill have to see when i get the game.
play around with the options and what not.

Donnikun
Oct 27, 2009, 06:39 PM
i just looked on the character customization options sticky and planned it out. of course i had not gotton the game yet, so who knows, i may end up being something else, prolly not though. i definatly will be a FOmar. just only about 99%sure of the final look.

Zero Revenge
Oct 27, 2009, 08:35 PM
I shall never make a Force. I've always been awful with Mage/Wizard-characters in games.

Besides, it's so gratifying to brain someone from 60 yards away.

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 09:12 PM
brains!

anyway. lol maybe you can be our special envoy to "the ranger club"

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 04:05 AM
well im droppin by kinda late to check on the progress of our club. Everything is going great. So i guess i can head to sleep and come back tommorow, great day today, got up to 11 members. Remember dont get too off topic, we already had mods get onto us already. That means no more braining our members from 60 yards zero, lol. i can brain too from 60 yards, with a grants! lol. see you all tommorow guys. Lets keep up the good work!

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 03:26 PM
brains !
if you cant use grants. you lose !

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 05:07 PM
i know this is off topic being as its about another tread but we need more votes

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 05:11 PM
well it still relates to the force club. maybe we should have more official business .

so what would you cool cats want more. a theme song , a mascot, or team uniforms?

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 05:17 PM
uniforms would be difficult with everyone using different classes/races but a mascot could be kinda neat lets hold a contest within the group then maybe a poll to decide the best one

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 05:19 PM
i mean uniforms for us the people. or maybe arm bands.

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 05:40 PM
i mean uniforms for us the people. or maybe arm bands.

irl? that may be a bit difficult. or is there an in game feature that allows that? A mascot is a great idea though, perhaps nominations and a poll. As far as costume color , it prolly best for people to get to pick whatever they wanna look like. anmd of course, we are already brainstorming possible theme songs. and im sure when we get into fanfics i can draw us up a his and hers uniforms to vote on for that purpose. but for in game, its best for people to choose what to look like. i do like the idea of a "symbolic" uniform, or perhaps a "coat of arms" or some kind of logo or logos.

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 05:55 PM
lol yes in real life. but that was really something of a joke. as far as costumes go in the game. do what you like. but we could do a logo. for sure and we can even put it in the game.

Java378
Oct 28, 2009, 05:55 PM
A symbolic item would be more appropriate, or weapon.

Since Rods and wands are uniform for Forces, the club should hand those out.

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 06:29 PM
maybe we can sell them at toys r us. like those plastic light sabers

Java378
Oct 28, 2009, 06:37 PM
maybe we can sell them at toys r us. like those plastic light sabers

Erm, no. Sorry I don't want to look like a dork.

In game only please.

Besides, with as much meseta is flooding the game already form the Japanese version, it will be easy to buy stuff.

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 06:46 PM
you guys. are you saying that you dont want to look as cool as this chick lol

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs17/300W/i/2007/222/e/8/Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_by_rurutia8.jpg

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 06:50 PM
you guys. are you saying that you dont want to look as cool as this chick lol

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs17/300W/i/2007/222/e/8/Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya_by_rurutia8.jpg

i already look cooler! lol. but yeah if i drew up a few ideas for a "crest' or something we could vote on it. it wouldnt really be anything in game persay, but something we could post on our group page.

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 07:02 PM
lol well im just really being silly about the armbands thing. anyway . when i said we could use it in game . i mean like the visual chat. like boya . the fo club symbol .

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 07:04 PM
lol well im just really being silly about the armbands thing. anyway . when i said we could use it in game . i mean like the visual chat. like boya . the fo club symbol .

oh right, i forget about visual chat, but yeah, we could make some kind of symbol for visual chat, so when we play we can flash our gang signs lol.

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 07:09 PM
word up.

i think for now we need to get more members. find some more casual guys. find some guys that hide in the dark in this site. find psoers that dont even know about this site and get them to join. find kids at school and ask them if they like rpgs. and go from there.

but for now lets focus on people we know. and people on pso world . im sure theres more that out there that would love to join

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 08:04 PM
armbands in rl thats nuts more than half dont have a pic of themselves i just dont see this being practical

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 08:10 PM
well he was kinda joking, but we are kind of serious about making some kind of logo or something, for online purposes.

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 08:31 PM
now that reminds me of a video i made. maybe i should post it.

ok so are you all willing to fancy dress? and roam the streets twirling our canes ? lol jk jk jk .

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 08:36 PM
Im too sexy for my cane, too sexy for my cane, oh its a big pain...im too sexy for my robe to sexy for my robe, all over the globe....i am a FOmar...you know what i mean, when i wave my little hand and cast magic....Im one hot FOmar you know what i mean...when i twirl my little wand and cast magic.....im too sexy for my foie to sexy for my foie im one handsome boy....

and i could go on a while lol.

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 08:42 PM
lol save the singing for your wife.

but in all honesty . no uniforms. dont worry. kirt you are free to be you.

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 08:43 PM
looking like a pimp?

did you notice that there are 2 purplish suits for FOmars lol and that one hat that looks suspicicially pimplike lol.

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 08:49 PM
did you notice that there are 2 purplish suits for FOmars lol and that one hat that looks suspicicially pimplike lol.

personally i like the marching band hat

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 08:51 PM
personally i like the marching band hat

myself i like the no hat or glasses one. also for some really wierd reason that pinkish costume im really starting to like, im still leaning on yellow, so im not made fun of lol, but i do know if i pick that pink one i prolly wont get too many people that look like me lol. oh well if i go with that pink one ill have to change my name to "Magenta Alchemist" lol

however a lot of the mag looks i want, like the wings or the rappy mag, look good to me yellow, so i think ill stick with the yellow costume, and build a yellow color theme. save my hair and eyes, which will be red and green. but i like my idea of going yellow, i dont think too many people will do that as yellow is not the most popular color.

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 09:03 PM
magenta alchemist lol im going pink green and blue and in that order

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 09:49 PM
in pso i was yellow well you saw the pic. but ... well ill just have to see.

kirtblue
Oct 30, 2009, 02:07 AM
you know we cant have matching uniforms with the different classes races but i was thinking maybe we could all have same mag and same color too

Donnikun
Oct 30, 2009, 02:24 AM
you know we cant have matching uniforms with the different classes races but i was thinking maybe we could all have same mag and same color too

well, that may not be the best idea. i mean people will want different mags and colors. like me i want the yellow one, hands down, and im gonna try and make it wings, or the rappy mag. but for my alts, im gonna pick different colors. the mag is designed to compliment a characters look, so we should let everyone pick the color they want.

I really like the uniform idea, but for symbolic reasons, meaning we just draw one up, its something no one actually wears, kind of like a flag, or coat of arms, its a symbol, but nothing that is actually worn. Some kind if insignia is nice. But nothing requiring us to make our characters in any particular way.

kirtblue
Oct 30, 2009, 02:29 AM
thats kewl was just an idea thought i would share

SirTopps
Oct 30, 2009, 02:34 PM
yeah i wont force anyone to dress like me or get the same mags. this isnt a cult lol.
when i brought up the uniforms my idea was just silly and cool. so we could could terrorize the neighborhood in style.

earthsenshi
Oct 30, 2009, 03:08 PM
I second the picto-chat crest/symbol idea.
I'll try to think of ideas, since I like drawing symbolic doodles.

Donnikun
Oct 30, 2009, 03:17 PM
well insignia ideas like mascot, a flag perhaps, a coat of arms, that would be a nice idea, its a symbol, like hardly anyone actually wears red white and blue all the time, but we all atrribute ourselves to those colors as americans, well if you were born in america, or naturalized citezen, etc, oh you get my point, i aint no xenophobe lol. Basically yeah, like a country has a flag as a symbol, we could have one too, the USA has a mascot so to speak, the bald eagle, we could too.

SirTopps
Oct 30, 2009, 03:20 PM
well yeah . even the UN has a flag and colors.

earthsenshi
Oct 30, 2009, 03:23 PM
I believe or basic colors would be the colors of the elements.
zonde-yellow
barta-blue
foie-red or orange
grants-white
megid-black
I would probably design a black and white one for picto chat and a color one for the club.

By the way, we all know that anyone can use anti to heal poison and other effects, right?
So if ra-anti is the new reverser, does that mean that anyone can revive people.
Also, did they get rid of ryuker, right?

FYI I'll be on again in 5 or 6 hours.

SirTopps
Oct 30, 2009, 03:36 PM
good question. does anyone have an answer for our sister? i think ryuker is out but im sure theres got to be a way to bring people back from the dead. but you bring up a good point.

Amherst_Wind
Oct 30, 2009, 03:53 PM
Ryuker is gone, only telepipes now.
Al-Anti revives but at only 1HP, Moon Atomizers are safer.
Also Megid's colour would probably be Purple not Black.

SirTopps
Oct 30, 2009, 05:18 PM
thats some good info . thank you very much . i do miss the old moves. but i think they do keep on trying.

kirtblue
Oct 30, 2009, 06:05 PM
well insignia ideas like mascot, a flag perhaps, a coat of arms, that would be a nice idea, its a symbol, like hardly anyone actually wears red white and blue all the time, but we all atrribute ourselves to those colors as americans, well if you were born in america, or naturalized citezen, etc, oh you get my point, i aint no xenophobe lol. Basically yeah, like a country has a flag as a symbol, we could have one too, the USA has a mascot so to speak, the bald eagle, we could too.

yeah bald rappy roflmao sorry couldnt resist

earthsenshi
Oct 30, 2009, 09:38 PM
Ryuker is gone, only telepipes now.
Al-Anti revives but at only 1HP, Moon Atomizers are safer.
Also Megid's colour would probably be Purple not Black.

Thanks for the info.
Darn, what's the point of having force-only abilities if you can't bring back the dead? That was one of the best parts of being a force in pso. T-T

SirTopps
Oct 30, 2009, 10:03 PM
i agree. it was great . kill ya. bring ya back. of if you get killed by a booma sure ill bring you back just watch your mouth tool. what you called me a ho. then go see the nurse .