PDA

View Full Version : GC: MAG question

Dom
Feb 23, 2003, 10:34 AM
i am trying to raise a MIND mag for my FOnewearl. I want bana specificaly. well i did the requirements till i came to a flaw. i needed my DEF OVER 44. so i changed the mag(37) over to my recently made GREENILL HUmar. i got it up to 50 with MIND>POW>DEX. but it didn't change. why is that. is it cause i changed Chars or what?

scmfxt
Feb 23, 2003, 02:49 PM
It could be. Bana is easy to get as Greennill. I get Bana all the time with that ID but if you change character and feed it it will change to that character Section ID mag. I suggest you have Greennill Humar make it from beginning to end and don't feed when you're done.

Dom
Feb 23, 2003, 03:04 PM
thx for the help. i started on the greenill HUmar. but what is funny is it is at 52 and it still didn't evolve period.

Klila
Feb 23, 2003, 03:12 PM
I can't completly understand when you wanted the change and you can't figure why it won't change but I'll let you know what I found out the hard way in now 40+ hours of mag raising and a dozen custom made mags.... The levels 10 and 35 evolutions will ALWAYS be aligned with the first person who feeds it. My Blueful Hunewearl can take a lv 10 mag from my Formal and at level 35 it will ALWAYS evolve like it was still with the Fomarl. NEXT! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Between levels 35 and a 100.... if you give the mag to some one else. The next feeding on a 0 or 5 end level number like 45 or 70... it will evolve to that other char... so even if it's level is already 40 when you swtich it... the next feeding( no level gain nessicary ) it will change to the person who's holding it. NEXT! Some of the equations in the guides here are wrong... USE THEM ALL. Cross check all your data with ALL the avalible guides here at PSO WORLD. A Player's Guide would also be an awesome refence guide if you have it since it's a litle more accurate... but only barely. NEXT! Once you pass 100 levels... for some reason, at least for me, it's really hard to change a mag's evolution even if the equations are right. I think my main mag only changed two times after level 100 and I forcibly was trying for diffrent mags.

I'm not sure if all that was helpful to you or not. If you pm me EVERYTHING you did for this mag then I could better help you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif LOL I only play PSO anymore for the mag farming!