PDA

View Full Version : Disbelief for Purplenum

Madzozs
Feb 23, 2003, 11:23 AM
Either the Ult. Forest hates me, or Gulgus-Gue does not really drop God/Arm, and Hildelt doesn't really drop Elysion.

I've been doing regular runs, forest of sorrow runs, and Heat sword runs for a while now and have gotten neither. Although I did run into two Hildetorr, and got 2 frozen shooter from them, but thats besides the point.

Has any Purplenum on here found either elysion or god/arm in forest?

Blue-Hawk
Feb 23, 2003, 11:54 AM
hildelt does drop the elysion, i got one in purplenum once. as for the god/arm, im still working on that one too.

scmfxt
Feb 23, 2003, 02:53 PM
Just keep on trying. The odd of rare dropping is awfully high unless you're very lucky the 1st few runs. This go for all Section ID. I

Celes152
Feb 23, 2003, 10:09 PM
I've gotten both..keep trying. It might help to do the quest "Soul of a Blacksmith", the forest paet..over and over. IT has alot of Gulgus-gues and Hidelts.

KillerCC1101
Feb 23, 2003, 10:18 PM
Forest of Sorrow has a bunch too, actually

JediAsh
Feb 23, 2003, 10:23 PM
Heh, I know the feeling. Up until earlier today I didn't believe that Dubchics could drop a God/Arm for Purplenum, till I cleared a bunch and found that little red box. *does the dance of joy*

rogue76
Feb 24, 2003, 01:26 AM
ya, Dubchics drop God/Arm for Purplenum. manage to get 2 during my first run through v.hard mines.

rogue76
Feb 24, 2003, 01:28 AM
On 2003-02-23 08:23, Madzozs wrote:
Either the Ult. Forest hates me, or Gulgus-Gue does not really drop God/Arm, and Hildelt doesn't really drop Elysion.

I've been doing regular runs, forest of sorrow runs, and Heat sword runs for a while now and have gotten neither. Although I did run into two Hildetorr, and got 2 frozen shooter from them, but thats besides the point.

Has any Purplenum on here found either elysion or god/arm in forest?

got a few elysions from al rappy in v.hard forest using purplenum. go try the TP trick. works most of the time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rogue76 on 2003-02-23 22:28 ]</font>

Stalfos333
Feb 24, 2003, 01:54 AM
What's so great about the Elysion? Just looks? Hildebear cane has higher MST boosts, and boosts foie. Both have the same special, but the HIldebear cane does a lot more damage with the foie boost.

God/Arm I can better understand. The new HuNny needs 8 more ATA more to equip a gatling gun to help her through the mines. Close range weapons don't do so great when the enemy keeps falling down out of range...

DemiDeviMatt
Feb 24, 2003, 02:37 AM
On 2003-02-23 22:26, rogue76 wrote:
ya, Dubchics drop God/Arm for Purplenum. manage to get 2 during my first run through v.hard mines.

i was doing soul of steel quest and i thought it was a photon drop...but apparently it wsnt

Smash
Feb 24, 2003, 08:36 PM
gulgus-gue drops god/arms like crazy for my FOmar. keep trying, you should get one

SMACKTARD
Feb 24, 2003, 09:11 PM
dont forget you get a fucking LAVIS CANNON from tollaws gg

DB
Feb 24, 2003, 10:59 PM
Yes, Lavis Cannon. That's why entered into this thread. I've killed plenty of Tallows, offline, and on... No luck so far... Any particular place I can go tallow hunting. And yes, I found a god/arm, and an Elysion in Ult forest. But I couldn't remember from what. =/ I feel like Dophon now... Only, it's not just plain monsters... It's Tallows... Just how many have I killed? I've lost count... A long ass time ago... *Think* Maybe i'm near about 1,000? I dunno. But, if anyone can provide some sort of transient information on the subject, it'd be helpful. ^_^