PDA

View Full Version : Guide Area select after choosing your destination planet upon leaving your room?

Fallows
Oct 19, 2009, 04:03 PM
Hi guys,

It's been a while but I'm back on the game, this time with a RL friend, and already on with starting a new character.

I have just one really crap question: Whenever I leave my room I can only select from the three planets and the colony to fly to, however on my original character I can also select which zone to start in after I select my destination planet (ie: East, West, MA-GRMS, or GUARDIANS of Parum). My friend also has this feature upon leaving his room and I can't figure out what he's done that I haven't. :p

Thanks in advance.

desturel
Oct 19, 2009, 04:14 PM
Visit every location on the planet once and then you'll be able to go to all of them automatically after that. For example go to Moatoob, run to Tenora then double back and run to Guardians Branch. After you do that on each planet you should be able to select the locations.

Fallows
Oct 19, 2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the quick response. I'm sure I've already done that but I'll try again. :)

Ruru
Oct 19, 2009, 05:23 PM
as desturel said just visit each location of each planet's main city and you'll get the option to travel to each area from your room.

you have to visit:

Parum east/west/main district/GRM/Guardian HQ to get access to all of parum.

Moatoob Tenora works/Dagora City/Guardians HQ

Neudaiz Ohtoku city/Guardians HQ/Yohmei

for clyez city you have to go to each floor as well as Guardians HQ