PDA

View Full Version : Beach Laughter Help

Johnny Renegade
Oct 20, 2009, 10:59 PM
I was playing Beach Laughter (the episode 2 quest with the rappies) and I did everything right but the rappy you're supposed to convey words to wants "hearts" I can't find anything of the sort.

locutus442
Oct 28, 2009, 09:00 AM
for the hearts, you need to play maximum attack1 v2 and maximum attack2 v2 and get a total of 10k kills in each (they accumulate so you don't have to do it all in one sitting). when you get to 10k kills, you get a master status. then play the quest again with other masters and get their hearts (you get a class heart for maximum attack1 v2 and id heart for maximum attack2 v2). once you have all 22 hearts, then talk to the rappy again. if you are playing on gc, then you can get 5 photon crystals and a black ring (you need to talk to another rappy to get them, just search around to find it, its not hard to find it), and if you are playing on bb, then you can get a type-m weapon and a blue ring.

sCI
Oct 31, 2009, 10:12 PM
WOW. ^ ^ ^That quest takes "hard quest" to a totally new level, hahahaha. Jesus that's insane.

Dok Valor
Nov 11, 2009, 06:07 PM
if i kill like 5000 enemies in hard and 5000 in verry hard, from max attack 1v2 or 2v2,
would it be like 10000 kill, even if its not at the same difficulty?

DuRaL
Nov 12, 2009, 09:35 AM
for the hearts, you need to play maximum attack1 v2 and maximum attack2 v2 and get a total of 10k kills in each (they accumulate so you don't have to do it all in one sitting). when you get to 10k kills, you get a master status. then play the quest again with other masters and get their hearts (you get a class heart for maximum attack1 v2 and id heart for maximum attack2 v2). once you have all 22 hearts, then talk to the rappy again. if you are playing on gc, then you can get 5 photon crystals and a black ring (you need to talk to another rappy to get them, just search around to find it, its not hard to find it), and if you are playing on bb, then you can get a type-m weapon and a blue ring.

correct, but it's "photon sphere", not "crystal" ;)

@ Dok Valor: difficulty doesn't matter ^^
most people play it on normal, because it's faster, although the quest is a lot more fun on ultimate ^^
but you can get half your points on normal and half on ultimate, np..

you can only get the hearts online, tho..
(for example if you want the heart of redria, you have to play MA2 with another player who is also master in MA2 and who's ID must be redria)

oh, and a little advice: make a list of the hearts you've gotten, so you can keep track of what you still need ;)