PDA

View Full Version : Effin Link "this weeks pso showdown"

CeasOne
Feb 23, 2003, 03:04 PM
Omg i mean yah link is a great dude and all but cmon people!!! cookie monster would totally own him !!!!! he would be like .... mmm shield look like cookie and it would be ALL OVER!!!! link could use all the fairys he wants cookie monster is a muppet!!!!!! and muppets never die!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE BLUE STUFFED THING!!!!!!!!!

Auracom
Feb 23, 2003, 03:09 PM
Hehehe
I like cookies, but I like you sig even more.

Gartywood
Feb 24, 2003, 12:00 AM
damn ceas you got that one right...cookie monster just starts chomping and doesnt stop until the dust settles. and links equipment is always crap breaking all the time and what not. i mean seriously you could hit what 3 things with biggorons sword before it broke until you got it upgraded. and those kokiri shields burn in like 1 second no durability. Now cookie monster's chomper that thing's solid.

Cloud_01
Feb 24, 2003, 12:22 AM
Link would kick cookie monsters ass and you know it!

pixelate
Feb 24, 2003, 02:08 AM
Let Cookie Monster toke up, and then see what happens?

RavenTW
Feb 24, 2003, 07:32 AM
Sorry, I don't vote outside my species.

BlackRose
Feb 24, 2003, 10:38 AM
On 2003-02-23 23:08, pixelate wrote:
Let Cookie Monster toke up, and then see what happens?

Munchies x2...?

CeasOne
Feb 24, 2003, 08:51 PM
oh man if cookie monster smoked a nice bone... man he would totally gobble uo link like it wasnt no thing... then hed go back to sesame street and tear it up till he passed out with oscar over in the ally hahahahaha

RiARD
Feb 25, 2003, 02:02 PM
but sadly,.... link is winning AGAIN!!! my vote doeset count!!! THIS THING IS RIGGED!!!!!!! MISSCOUNT!!!!!! I AM FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!

Nidarrock
Feb 25, 2003, 03:52 PM
Link is overrated. Samus is way cooler than him and cookie monster would gobble his a** up. But, of course, these are my opinions.

Atari
Feb 26, 2003, 11:27 PM
how is link overatied, he totally owns in SSB, and SSBM, he goes close range cause he isnt afraid to take hits like long range samus, he can play many instruments, he isnt afraid to show off his form(kiltish thing) while samus is in a power suit, and link is a elf, elfs own