PDA

View Full Version : Would'nt this be funny?.

Sparks Zeta
Oct 27, 2009, 10:14 PM
Alright, so COD:MW2 is coming out the same day as PSZ. Since CD is one of those games everyone loves, Sure enough they're going to have a midnight release.

I stopped and thought about it for a moment, It would be funny to go to gamestop on that day when hardcore fans are going to get MW2 (Modern warfare 2) And just for that one person to go in there, and Get PSZ instead.

I picture it, People would stare at you like, "Wtf?." xD It's funny on my opinion. :P

That or: They don't release PSZ overnight. D:

xSHiNOx
Oct 27, 2009, 10:17 PM
what would be more funny is if there is a CoD midnight release and someone went to wait in line with the other people, when its his turn to buy, he asks to buy PSZ, pays it and when he is about to leave the line, turn around and yells out to the other people;

I BOUGHT PHANTASY STAR ZERO FOR THE DS INSTEAD OF CALL OF DUTY!

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 10:31 PM
yeah that would be funny. it reminds when i went to buy super smash brothers brawl and i got kinda scared cuz they had a line out the door of best buy and i was like oh no. but then i learned later that most people were waiting to buy a wii. even 2 years later the wii was hard to get.

also it would be more funny if psz out sells cod.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 10:40 PM
what would be more funny is if there is a CoD midnight release and someone went to wait in line with the other people, when its his turn to buy, he asks to buy PSZ, pays it and when he is about to leave the line, turn around and yells out to the other people;

this sounds like something i would do

Sparks Zeta
Oct 27, 2009, 10:54 PM
this sounds like something i would do

You would yell to publicity that you got PSZ?.. o.o

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 10:59 PM
he would do anything for psz.
oh dude. maybe he would be on the news. then he could yell his allegiance to the fo club.. as soon as we find our name.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 11:07 PM
yeah why not what are they gunna do beat me up and make me play cod

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 11:14 PM
i dont think anyone has the balls to beat you up

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 11:28 PM
i dont think anyone has the balls to beat you up

wow i kinda feel like superman who wont be forced to play cod or nocodman

pso_crash
Oct 28, 2009, 01:48 AM
I'm not sure provoking a bunch of teenager pumped up to play a shooting game is such a good idea. lol

Java378
Oct 28, 2009, 03:06 PM
yeah that would be funny. it reminds when i went to buy super smash brothers brawl and i got kinda scared cuz they had a line out the door of best buy and i was like oh no. but then i learned later that most people were waiting to buy a wii. even 2 years later the wii was hard to get.

also it would be more funny if psz out sells cod.

It will if you are like me and buy more than one copy.

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 03:12 PM

well what would be even funnier, and epic PS win is if someone videotapes(or videodiscs lol) themselves saying this instead:

CALL OF DUTY FAILS! PHANTASY STAR ZERO WINS!

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 03:38 PM
yeah java. buy 50,000 copies. and give me one.

xSHiNOx
Oct 28, 2009, 03:51 PM
well what would be even funnier, and epic PS win is if someone videotapes(or videodiscs lol) themselves saying this instead:

CALL OF DUTY FAILS! PHANTASY STAR ZERO WINS!
and after saying that, GTFO of gamestop as fast as you can lol

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Oct 28, 2009, 04:06 PM
hehe yah that woud be a good idea. but even if u get slaughtered you would know u had publicized Psz and not died in vain!

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure provoking a bunch of teenager pumped up to play a shooting game is such a good idea. lol

nah most of them are sissies who never even held a real gun much less shot one and teenagers part like the red sea when i walk though

Java378
Oct 28, 2009, 05:54 PM
yeah java. buy 50,000 copies. and give me one.

You laugh now. . . . . . .

But, I'm also planning to get two more Nintendo DS's. So, 4 cartridges and 4 DS's. so, whenever I have a party, we can all play.

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 07:00 PM
and after saying that, GTFO of gamestop as fast as you can lol

nah, they all pull out their call of duty guns and i nuke em with a gifoie! Force power! Not to mention the hunter and ranger comming to back me up, the hunters hack body parts and the rangers out head shot everyone....with a laser cannon. and voila, PSZ wins! We only rival eachother with our classes and races in game because we got nothing better to do, but once someone hates on PS its all:

Hunter, Ranger, Force, Human, Newman, CAST, wondertwin powers, activate!

were united in spirit, unlike those kill happy COD guys lol!

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 07:06 PM
wow you can do raids all by yourself. can you play with your feet? but really buy 50000 so sega makes more. i was thinking about making a group to lobby sega and sonic team to make a new pso game for the wii. or would it be better on 360 ?

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 07:09 PM
wow you can do raids all by yourself. can you play with your feet? but really buy 50000 so sega makes more. i was thinking about making a group to lobby sega and sonic team to make a new pso game for the wii. or would it be better on 360 ?

already got PSU on 360, show wii some love! also can you imagine slashing a wiimote like a sword, or pointing and shooting it like a gun, or waving it like a force casting a spell, thatll be epicly sweet, and break whole new boundries of mmos!

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 07:35 PM
lol eh i guess but i dont want to see the wii motion used in a cheap way. i could see it used for tuck and roll !

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 08:11 PM
you can use wiimote on a pc so you might be able to play psu with it i dunno though

SirTopps
Oct 28, 2009, 08:28 PM
it should have a good controls. thats all i care about. it should feel natural.

anyway i just noticed they advertise call of duty on this site. lol.