PDA

View Full Version : Item Strange item with no name appeared in my inventory

areonepta
Oct 28, 2009, 01:02 AM
I was poking around in Normal Mode Mines 1, killing some gilchics when the item shown in the attached picture appeared. I picked it up, and it's just chilling in my inventory. I play on [that one private server for PSO that everyone knows about], so I'm wondering if it's not just some item with jacked up data.

Anyone know?

Edited to remove the name of the private server. I didn't know mentioning them by name was against forum ToS.

DC_PLAYER
Oct 28, 2009, 06:59 AM
private server for PSO that everyone knows about
That basicly expains it lol

I can see the item has a x1 in yellow so i guess it's a rare dispendable item similar to a phonton crystal but i have no idea of what it is.

Btw, doesn't that private server have a forum?

areonepta
Oct 28, 2009, 02:40 PM
Yes it does. But I assumed there was more traffic here, and I wanted to see if it was anything known to be contained in the official game files, first.

Somnia
Oct 28, 2009, 03:57 PM
That other place is definitely where to go. There isn't much traffic at all around these parts.

SStrikerR
Oct 28, 2009, 09:57 PM
Seems to be a glitched item of sorts. But yeah, you won't get much help here, since it's their server. Go check out their bug reports section, see what you can get there.

sCI
Oct 31, 2009, 10:11 PM
There isn't much traffic at all around these parts.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu talkin' about!!!!!!..........

Oh wait, this thread hasn't had a response for 2 days...............:D