PDA

View Full Version : Most Entertaining Glitches/Bugs

Katy
Oct 28, 2009, 06:08 PM
What glitches or bugs have you come across that just made you laugh or just plain WTF? I'm NOT talking about online cheating, hacking or anything that would earn you a ban in any way or form though.

I've seen pics of rooms floating off into space and SUV's that swung around like a swords.

Though my favorite would have to be the Nano glitch where you could still see your party member still in Nano form while on their screen they were back to normal. It was quite funny seeing a giant hairy beast using Knuckle and Twin Claw PA's while like that.

pinkace
Oct 28, 2009, 09:57 PM
My all time favorite: Getting Fat-Banged

Happens when you get knocked down by a giant Koltova. Then it climbs on top of your character and you get stuck between its four legs. It then drags you all over the map, face down, doing damage as it does so. If your party keeps healing you, you can enjoy getting fat-banged for a while before you die. You cannot escape the fat-bang; All female characters must get fat-banged at least once.

Don't knock it till you try it :wink:

Delete
Oct 28, 2009, 10:26 PM
What glitches or bugs have you come across that just made you laugh or just plain WTF? I'm NOT talking about online cheating, hacking or anything that would earn you a ban in any way or form though.

I've seen pics of rooms floating off into space and SUV's that swung around like a swords.

Though my favorite would have to be the Nano glitch where you could still see your party member still in Nano form while on their screen they were back to normal. It was quite funny seeing a giant hairy beast using Knuckle and Twin Claw PA's while like that.

You just named all the good ones ;)

I don't think there are any more tbh. At least not any well-known ones D:

Pwincess
Oct 28, 2009, 10:39 PM
Theres a few i've witnessed. Entering a lobby and someone has no head
AND i've heard about dressing in your room, and once you leave your clothes like, lag off or something, and yeah.

I've never heard of the fat-banged though @_@

Ruru
Oct 28, 2009, 11:06 PM
the only real glitch that happened to me before was when my milla got linked with a friends gun.

we were sitting in the end box area of falz for a while talking and we noticed when he changed weapons my milla (on my screen) would change the same color/pattern as the weapon he took out. on his screen though my milla just looked really ugly or something apparently lol.

we're not sure how it happened or why but we haven't been able to do it again since then.

Katy
Oct 29, 2009, 01:25 PM
I had a glitch where the Denes Waterfall turned blood red D: It was so creepy!

That would be the greatest graphic glitch ever for Halloween.

Here's one Arika posted recently. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?do=picture&groupid=50&pictureid=11310

Justyn_Darkcrest
Oct 29, 2009, 02:21 PM
I know it's not really a glitch but, back when Duel in the Ruins first came out and people were still playing there I'd pull the ethernet cable out of my PS2 and run throgh the gate so we'd all be in block 2. Granted later most ppl learnd how to do this but it was funny at the time to watch the confusion.

JCGamer
Oct 29, 2009, 02:27 PM
I been to diffident places of lobby where if you stand in a spot the screen gets flickery.or when you go do sakura blast and lags really bad that when the creature freeze and hit on the ground u will see the map upside down really crazy like and get really flickery before the freeze go away

Kenbog
Oct 29, 2009, 04:41 PM
Well how about the glitch that the game takes your cloths off, when you start a mission without pants.

Anduril
Oct 29, 2009, 05:56 PM
The only graphical glitch that I've seen that hasn't already been mentioned has been a red megid from a buff Jarba back when I used to play Seabed. It freak me out so bad because it came from behind at an angle.

pinkace
Oct 29, 2009, 06:04 PM
I've never heard of the fat-banged though @_@

Relaly? it happened to me a LOT during STD... you can test it yourself. Start a C rank mission that has giant Koltovas in it and just let it stomp you down. Then, if it starts running around after squashing you, it will drag you. Because you are technically 'down', you can't heal or use items. That's why I suggest C rank, maybe you will survive it :)