PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever found an al rappy during the fake in yellow

critter
Feb 23, 2003, 03:48 PM
i just piped in the fake in yellow quest for about 41 minutes and i never found an al rappy!!did i not pipe l;ong enough?or are rare monsters just not in quests?please i need to know!!!1

Ghaleon
Feb 23, 2003, 04:00 PM
sometimes it takes forever sometimes it doesnt. just try every now and then. you'll eventually find one

critter
Feb 23, 2003, 04:06 PM
tkx for the tip but can rare enemies be found in quests.i heard somewhere that the monsters are set and that they never change? is it tru?

Sneakers
Feb 23, 2003, 04:26 PM
I found many Pal/Al Rappies in the Fake in Yellow Quest.

Raist
Feb 23, 2003, 04:48 PM
On 2003-02-23 13:06, critter wrote:
tkx for the tip but can rare enemies be found in quests.i heard somewhere that the monsters are set and that they never change? is it tru?

I'm pretty sure the only place where enemies don't reset is online. I've gotten plenty of rare enemies in quests, thats the best place to get them.

critter
Feb 23, 2003, 04:55 PM
k tks for the help guys.i guess i should be more patient when piping.

critter
Feb 24, 2003, 01:22 PM
last night after over 200 pipes and after 1.5 hours i found a hildeblue in the forest of sorrow quest. he dropped elysion. but my luck ended there. i have to double my mind strength before i can use the darn thing.kinda sux.

DB
Feb 24, 2003, 11:06 PM
For an easy way to find A Rappy, in the fake in yellow quest. Go to the room, where the rappies drop in a line, near the end of the quest, I think. It's where one rappy drops to the side of the line. You can get AL easy from that line. And also where they drop in another line, with one rappy having his back turned. Try piping repeatedly there. Usually after 2 times, I find an Al there. To bad he never drops me anything even half-way decent.... >=/

Shaqua
Feb 25, 2003, 12:21 AM
ya, i fought a couple pals w/o tryin to find em, they literaly didnt drop a thing, but i thought the nice lil 100 xp award was a nice gift for my low lvl (at the time) fonewearl

rbf2000
Feb 25, 2003, 12:40 AM
In the DC version, there were no rare monsters (or rare items, for that matter) in quests.

Something nice about the GC version, for sure.

I saw my first al rappy on the GC version in challange mode. It was a tough mofo to kill.

Muku6
Feb 25, 2003, 04:23 PM
Out of all the Al Rappies I've found, only one HASN'T been in the Fake In Yellow quest. ;x I've seen like 7 now. In fact I was in VH and did 3 Fake in Yellow quests back to back to back to get a Rappy Wing or two. I ended up with 3 out of it all. Plus I saw 2 Al Rappies in one room in the second run. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I never look for them and always find the boogers.

scmfxt
Feb 25, 2003, 04:41 PM
I found a couple during the quest run. Same go with other type of rare monsters. The eaisest rare monster to get rares from is Lily since they don't move. lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif