PDA

View Full Version : I've awoken from my slumber (Ready for PSZ!)

Itchee
Oct 29, 2009, 07:51 AM
*YAWN*

Hello again, PSO-W! Its been some time since ive lurked about on your forums ^_^
Now that PSZ is upon us...its time for this RAcast to go pick up a new DS and begin to obsess over red boxes once again....

See you guys in game soon!

Akaimizu
Oct 29, 2009, 10:14 AM
Very cool. I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. I still even have your pictures on my site. :)

Anyway, I do remember the cast you played, so are you still going for a dark-colored cast, in this one?

alpha koing
Oct 29, 2009, 10:59 AM
im new to the board but a pso vet. and soon to be psz
cant wait to go online with yall
by the way
HUcast

Java378
Oct 29, 2009, 12:48 PM
They pushed back the release date.

Niered
Oct 29, 2009, 01:42 PM
They pushed back the release date.

Not exactly, the shipping date still stands as Nov 10th. The "in stores date" as the website calls it is November 12th. I would assume that that means that if you are close enough to a distribution center you can in fact get it sooner than that, but at the latest retailers will have it in by the 12th.

TheRealFlow
Oct 29, 2009, 08:38 PM
*YAWN*

Hello again, PSO-W! Its been some time since ive lurked about on your forums ^_^
Now that PSZ is upon us...its time for this RAcast to go pick up a new DS and begin to obsess over red boxes once again....

See you guys in game soon!

Haha same with me. I tried PSU but it was a no go..... I'm sure I'll work on my post count when PSZ comes out. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to PSZ and I will hunt the rare weapons down once again. =D

RubyEclipse
Oct 29, 2009, 09:21 PM
The date is not pushed back - it ships on the 10th, as was announced long ago. :)

Realistically speaking though, it's only guaranteed to be at most stores (counting shipping) by the 12th. Some places may have it in earlier, so it's always worth calling to check!

Itchee
Oct 30, 2009, 01:59 PM
Very cool. I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. I still even have your pictures on my site. :)

Anyway, I do remember the cast you played, so are you still going for a dark-colored cast, in this one?

Hey there!

Will I be a dark-colored, gun-toting CAST again?? But of course!
Ya kno....CAST Supremacy and all that...
:P

Regardless of the 10th or the 12th...it doesnt matter. Im used to waiting for months upon years at a time for state-side releases of PS games.

I can wait another two days if need be.

kirtblue
Oct 30, 2009, 05:37 PM
thanx for the reassurance ruby got my fingers crossed