PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

Kylie
Oct 31, 2009, 05:48 AM
2009--Boo. What are y'all doing for Halloween?

Mysterious-G
Oct 31, 2009, 06:04 AM
Same as everyday! Halloween is nothing big here. :)

DreXxiN
Oct 31, 2009, 07:47 AM
PASSING OUT CANDY! No party this year methinks. :<

Sayara
Oct 31, 2009, 07:50 AM
Right here
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs12/i/2006/276/c/a/colored_Kanta_by_moa810.jpg

Akaimizu
Oct 31, 2009, 08:11 AM
Love the holiday, but recovering from a cold. Likely going to pass out candy and such, this year. I still don't have enough, so I'm likey going to try drag my sick self out to grab some.

Pwincess
Oct 31, 2009, 10:50 AM
I was feeling awful the past few days with the flu, but i'm feeling much better so I am going to try and go out with my friends tonight. =] It should be fun.

Randomness
Oct 31, 2009, 10:53 AM
Same as everyday! Halloween is nothing big here. :)

Yeah, a bit old for candy extortion. And no handing it out either.. so...

BIG OLAF
Oct 31, 2009, 12:06 PM
Yeah, a bit old for candy extortion. And no handing it out either.. so...

Same here. Haven't "celebrated" Halloween since I was, like, 12. I plan on just sitting here, as I always do.

Freeze
Oct 31, 2009, 12:15 PM
Nothing much, passing candy out to the few kids we get that's about it.

Dhylec
Oct 31, 2009, 02:25 PM
I rarely 'celebrate' Halloween, but this year my parents do hand out candies & stuff for kids who drop by.

Kylie
Oct 31, 2009, 02:44 PM
I hate passing out candy, so I'l get my roomie to do it. :D Then I'll watch scary movies and play scary games. I did get invited to a costume party, but I'm lame and took too long to put together a good costume. Plus, I don't want to go without a date.

BIG OLAF
Oct 31, 2009, 02:48 PM
I did get invited to a costume party, but I'm lame and took too long to put together a good costume. Plus, I don't want to go without a date.

My friend is going to one of those, I think. He invited me along, but I'm not a "party" person (I think dressing up is a bit on the "kiddy" side, anyway). On a related note, who cares if you go without a date? (Just curious.)

Mysterious-G
Oct 31, 2009, 02:49 PM
Dude she's Kylie. She HAS to have a date for every occasion. Always. ;)

Orrrr she got invited by somebody she does not really know, and going to a party where you do not really know anybody might get boring without a date. :p
(And when the party gets boring and you have a date, that makes the perfect excuse for going, saying you want to be alone with that person. If you would go home all alone people would think that you are a loner!)

BIG OLAF
Oct 31, 2009, 02:51 PM
Dude she's Kylie. She HAS to have a date for every occasion. Always. ;)

I'll take your word for it, considering I don't know her very well. That answers my question, I suppose. :-?

Mysterious-G
Oct 31, 2009, 02:55 PM
Wait, I edited way more to it already. xD

BIG OLAF
Oct 31, 2009, 03:02 PM
...If you would go home all alone people would think that you are a loner!)

What's wrong with being a "loner"? Some people aren't loners by choice, you know.

Kylie
Oct 31, 2009, 03:06 PM
On a related note, who cares if you go without a date? (Just curious.)Mysterious-G is somewhat right, but this party also happens to be couple themed. :-P It's not really solo-friendly.

Mysterious-G
Oct 31, 2009, 03:08 PM
What's wrong with being a "loner"? Some people aren't loners by choice, you know.

Nothing is wrong with it, you know. But when you go to a party people do not expect you to be one. If you are one, however, and are on a party, the situation might not be comfortable for you. So in the party peoples' view being a longer is something bad, yeah.

BIG OLAF
Oct 31, 2009, 03:08 PM
Mysterious-G is somewhat right, but this party also happens to be couple themed. :-P It's not really solo-friendly.

That's stupid. Oh, well. I now see your reason for not attending.

..and I know there's nothing wrong with it. I'm a "loner" myself (not by choice). That's why I asked. If people find that as a negative trait, I feel sorry for them. Not everyone can be on the same social level as everyone else. Sorry, I just get kind of passionate about these kind of subjects, because I have issues with social interaction. I don't mean to offend anyone/start an argument/go off-topic.

Leviathan
Oct 31, 2009, 05:29 PM
Last year of Trick or Treating for me. :disapprove:

No one will believe I am 17 though, since as of lately people have think I look much older.

Volcompat321
Oct 31, 2009, 05:55 PM
2009--Boo. What are y'all doing for Halloween?

I'm already pretty drunk.
I'm not trick or treating or anything.
I'll be handing out candy, maybe.

Also, playing PS:P2 demo while doing so lol.

BIG OLAF
Oct 31, 2009, 07:27 PM
I'm already pretty drunk.

Hold on, I didn't know Halloween was a drinking holiday. I though that was New Years and St. Patrick's Day?

Dragwind
Oct 31, 2009, 07:38 PM
Every holiday is an excuse to drink in some places, especially here. I'm oddly sipping on a coffee though, and handing out candy, and working on getting my PS:P2 demo up and running. Hopefully I'll get rid of these kids after some well planted land mines so I can go elsewhere.

Volcompat321
Oct 31, 2009, 08:11 PM
Hold on, I didn't know Halloween was a drinking holiday. I though that was New Years and St. Patrick's Day?

I'm Irish and German, everyday is drinking day :D
JK, though it is Saturday. :D
Halloween or not, I would have been at a party earlier today.

Every holiday is an excuse to drink in some places, especially here. I'm oddly sipping on a coffee though, and handing out candy, and working on getting my PS:P2 demo up and running. Hopefully I'll get rid of these kids after some well planted land mines so I can go elsewhere.

I love up north. I miss it so bad.
Also, what's wrong with your DEMO?
:o

Delete
Oct 31, 2009, 08:23 PM
I don't really celebrate Halloween, I just go to the Parties. Which is where I was for most of the day.

Kent
Oct 31, 2009, 08:48 PM
I don't typically do anything for Halloween, despite that Anoka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anoka,_Minnesota) is just down the road.

Part of it is due to the fact that the sheer amount of chocolate around is kind of depressing (what with being allergic to it and all).

Leviathan
Oct 31, 2009, 08:56 PM
Came back, got tons of candy.

Take that diet.

Outrider
Nov 2, 2009, 11:51 AM
Went to a housewarming/Halloween party.

Played Rock Band and ate Chinese food.

Good times.

Zekester
Nov 2, 2009, 04:48 PM
Ahhh Halloween, the only day where every girl has an excuse to dress sluttyy