PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Demo and how to get it.

GrimmDaReaper
Oct 31, 2009, 10:47 AM
Ok guys, this is a very simple process. I will summarize it as best as I can, and if you need me to dumb it down even more if you do not understand then I will be happy to help you as well.

*Make sure you are using two tabs or windows, on the first tab type in phantasy star.sega.jp/psp/trial, on the second tab or window go to google. Use google translate to help you through the process it will make life much easier.

1. Go to google.com (This will save you much trouble)

2. Type into google search engine phantasystar.sega.jp/psp/trial

3. You will see it as the very first link now click TRANSLATE right beside the link.

4. After it translates look at the top of the window, (Below the navigation bart) You will see it has translate for japanese to english, above that is the link (phantasystar.sega.jp/psp/trial. Change that link to phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/trial/step01/

5. You will automatically be in the trial download process. Step 1 Read the google translated page for step one it will explain everything for you after that on the main tab that is in japanese of course, if you scroll down you will see two links setup like bulletpoints. Click the second link.

6. Change the google translate link to phantasystar.jp/psp2/trial/step02/
Then proceed to read it

7. After reading go the main tab, in which you should be on step 02 and scroll down to the bottom. Do not click the left blue button first. You will be brought the the TOS Terms of Service page, scroll down on the page and click the blue link. Then you will be back to the STEP 02 Page. Scroll down to the bottom of the Step 2 page once again and click the Right side Blue Button this time.

8. You will be brought to STEP 03. The Download link is the first link on the page. Downloadable to PC in a zip file. ENJOY!

Volcompat321
Oct 31, 2009, 10:48 AM
More exactly, it's to be found here :

http://dl.segaonline.jp/PSP2_special_trialware.zip

I'll upload it as well as soon it is finished!

This.

GrimmDaReaper
Oct 31, 2009, 10:52 AM
Thanks. Makes it much easier, lol.

StamiStar
Oct 31, 2009, 11:58 AM
I posted a mirror. (Cue horns honking every second)
(http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LFPUE81)