PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Zero Swag Raffle (Nov 12 Winners Announced)

Pages : [1] 2

Ryna
Nov 1, 2009, 01:56 PM
Overview
Each day from November 2nd to November 12th, five people will be randomly selected from the contest's entry pool. These winners will be rewarded with some awesome Phantasy Star Zero swag! To enter, simply reply to this thread and tell us what you are most looking forward to in Phantasy Star Zero. If you are selected as a winner, your name will be displayed listed in the winners section of this post.

Prizes
All prizes will be Phantasy Star Zero related. Prizes will include inflatable Rappy armbands, rare figurines, and mystery prizes.

http://www.pso-world.com/gallery/data/782/rappy_arm_band.jpg
"Please enter the Raffle! The evil PSOW staff is starving me. I can definitely use a better home!" -- Half-inflated Rappy

Bonus Entries
Posting in this thread will only earn you one entry in the Raffle. You can earn additional entries by encouraging people to join PSO-World and have the new member enter your username in the referral field. You will earn one additional raffle entry for each referral.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/rynaspicturestash/referrer.jpg
New User Referral Field

Rules

Winners will only be eligible to receive one prize.
Creation of duplicate accounts will be monitored and treated as a forum rules violation.
Only referrals that are created during the Raffle period will count for bonus entries.

Winners
November 12th:

CoolCast
Mysterious-G
Eluvion
fatback
Arkanoid

November 11th:

Gemel
Xyton
Rhedrimond
Mimo
FeiRayne

November 10th:

Jonty
Zeroske
Aristerix
KojanFox
SmashMan140

November 9th:

landman
Boxblaster2
TheRealFlow
Jovi
Darcy

November 8th:

burninglink5
Akumamaru
Rukyius
SirTopps
jacobmtaylor92

November 7th:

Akaimizu
Scythe88
akumyodukai
Seasqwaa
wolab54

November 6th:

tiltnkirby26
Giezus
Vernon12345
muse2005
Xeraph619

November 5th:

Alena_Zouryx
Zantra
PwNeR
Endu_Landale
sylwyn

November 4th:

SabZero
lavisblade
Niered
thejokie
Zero Revenge

November 3rd:

ssl118
hewitt
Homedogx5
junnokoneko
hoffkate1

November 2nd:

Mike
Kimsey
Krupp
Kyasarin
cl0ver

Zero Revenge
Nov 1, 2009, 05:44 PM
What am I most looking forward to?

A new experience [similar to PSO, but I know better to assume they aren't the same] of Phantasy Star, Online with all of my pals. Spending countless hours grinding for items, and creating my own little storyline to compliment my character. :3

[Shocked that I'm the only person to reply.]

Edit: Well fuck me. I'm #1, which means my odds of getting picked are complete garbage.

pso_crash
Nov 1, 2009, 05:52 PM
I'm looking forward to a new phantasy star experience. I've only ever played the original, turned based, games. I also can't wait to smash some monsters as a HUcast!!

Evicous
Nov 1, 2009, 05:55 PM
I'm looking forward to being able to play PS anywhere I go, and not to mention playing the new HUnewm class. You know that is going to be the best.

Wash
Nov 1, 2009, 06:12 PM
I'm mostly looking forward to playing a more classic PSO experience again too. Many of my friends stopped playing Phantasy Star with the release of PSU, but they are excited for this game. The timing system for attacks is a great addition too.

Donnikun
Nov 1, 2009, 06:27 PM
I'm most looking forward to playing alongside my friends in PSO-world.com as wll as meeting new ones. We all come from different places and will play different classes, but one thing we all share is the love of this game, Phantasy Star Zero. See you all online, my friends of present and future all across the world!

Krupp
Nov 1, 2009, 06:46 PM
I'm looking most forward to playing this with many of my friends from PSU and irl. Bringing back some PSO elements will bring some nostalgia as well :D.

Xyton
Nov 1, 2009, 06:56 PM
There are a number of things I'm looking forward to for PS0, but the big one has to be the online multiplayer. :D

Niered
Nov 1, 2009, 07:05 PM
Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun, ill have to try to get my cousin into this.

earthsenshi
Nov 1, 2009, 07:07 PM
I'm really excited for playing online since I never got to with PSO.
I'm glad I will be able to find playing buddies here instead of going random.

It's a relief that anyone can find anything and get any mag instead of being restricted to our section ID.
There is something really satisfying and exciting in finding new, rare weapons. Can't wait.......
BRING ON THE RED BOXES!

Koriko
Nov 1, 2009, 07:11 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting again with my old friends monofluid, sol atomizer, etc. in their old color boxes, to playing again with my beloved FOnewearl (I did it in PSU but no... it's not the same u_u), but what I wait the most is to play with an old friend in mexico who has a DS =D

..... and RAPPIES!!!!! *A*

see you guys~

Izuna
Nov 1, 2009, 07:12 PM
I am most looking foward to seeing how the new community in Phantasy Star Zero, like how in Phantasy Star Online, players from around the world helped other players experience the virtual world; where to find the rarest of secret weapons; and all kinds of fun with events that Sonic Team gave to us.

Just a side note: Thank You SEGA, and all of those working in Sonic Team!

TacoGhost
Nov 1, 2009, 07:12 PM
I'm looking forward to a portable Online RPG. PSO was a great mix of addicting and enjoyable, and it's looking like PSZ will be even more awesome!

Also Rappies.

Muffinpan
Nov 1, 2009, 07:14 PM
The thing I am most looking forward to is the inevitable Wii port with DS integration, better graphics, new content, and tons o rares.

And the Mags of course.

Jovi
Nov 1, 2009, 07:21 PM
I get all antsy and excited for every Phantasy Star release, so of course, I'm absolutely giddy about PSZ! Picking one thing I'm most looking forward to is simply impossible... 'cause I'm most looking forward to the entirety of it.

Endu_Landale
Nov 1, 2009, 07:27 PM
I'm looking for a phantasy star experience on par with my PSO experience... I know it may not be possible to ever have as good a time with any other PS title, but there's always hope in this great series...*cough* next gen PSO ep.1,2,3,4 remake would be fantastic.

waluigi1
Nov 1, 2009, 07:31 PM
The thing I am most looking forward to is being able to understand it! XD I imported it and now I will finally understand it!

SirTopps
Nov 1, 2009, 07:37 PM
first of all. i must thank the mods for drawing attention to the psz forum. now more people might join my force club (name pending). also i must thank you for the contest. im so excited to win. this is really a great boost to everyones moral . it almost makes up for the fact that psz was delayed for almost a year. but its all good now.

im looking forward to playing an old school pso style game with cool anime cut scenes and some new tricks and an interesting story. and i hope this is a sign of good things to come.

raikou
Nov 1, 2009, 07:42 PM

Is to be able to read the the text and see what the story is about. I'm not to good at reading Japanese.

Mimo
Nov 1, 2009, 07:44 PM
i've already pre-ordered and i can't wait to fight new bosses and of course im excited about the visuals and how well i'll be able to customize my character. n.n I never was too familiar with PSO o.x but hearing how psz has a like-ness of the original series, im sure the playing style will be fun :3

kittytreats
Nov 1, 2009, 07:46 PM
I'm really looking forward to this game because I can play it anywhere! Also it reminds me of the days of playing PSO on the Game Cube. I can't wait!

Kent
Nov 1, 2009, 07:58 PM
I'm looking forward most to playing around with the new implementation of Slicers.

tei
Nov 1, 2009, 08:06 PM
I'm looking forward to a whole new set of experiences! Every Phantasy Star game has taken a good portion of my life and emotions, and in return gave me tons of laughs, challenges, frustrations, new friends, and new (ph/?)fantasies and I can't wait to see what PS0 has in store for me this time!

...and for someone who doesn't like deep, wishy-washy answers.. xp I'm looking forward to the rare tonfa-style daggers. Photon-tonfa! There's nothing about that idea that doesn't rock =D

Hamha109
Nov 1, 2009, 08:07 PM
I never got to play PSO, so I'll be looking forward to seeing somewhat how it was like. The actions seem cool too. I hope I can find people to play with on wifi!

Dragwind
Nov 1, 2009, 08:12 PM
I'm looking forward to a fresh Phantasy Star experience yet again, along with making new friends. I'm also excited about playing all the classes and fooling with the new battle system.

Akumamaru
Nov 1, 2009, 08:15 PM
im looking forward to play as a hunewm WOOT!

MYNISTA
Nov 1, 2009, 08:25 PM
I'm looking forward to an awesome online "grindfest" with an active community of PSZero friends! Let's beat up some monsters 2gether! I'm playing PSO Xbox offline right now, I never got the chance to play it online :(

kirtblue
Nov 1, 2009, 08:33 PM
im looking forward to new things like new character classes like humarl new weapons like gunslashes and new experiences the tower sounds awesome im looking forward to the new phantasy star

Hitoshura
Nov 1, 2009, 08:43 PM
I'd say I'm looking forward to seeing how the soundtrack is, PSU had a pretty disappointing OST. Also looking forward to all the bosses and whatever PSO weapons there might be.

TheRealFlow
Nov 1, 2009, 08:52 PM
I'm looking forward to the game style that comes with PSZ. (Since it's just like PSO) I also can't wait to start playing with other people!

GOODKITTY
Nov 1, 2009, 08:54 PM
its neat that sega is putting phantasy star on the Nintendo ds so more people can enjoy phantsy star on the go!

Seasqwaa
Nov 1, 2009, 09:01 PM
I'm counting the days until PS0. I'm mostly looking forward to the old PSO like experience from what I heard. I guess I'll just play PSO for the next few days to wait. I'm getting very excited for the launch. Can't wait to get my hands on another HUcast.

Pufflekiy
Nov 1, 2009, 09:03 PM
I just look forward to playing another PSO game! Gosh, I loved PSO so so so much, and it'll be fantastic to play it again! Whoohoo!

hoffkate1
Nov 1, 2009, 09:04 PM
I'm looking forward to playing with my boyfriend

3 Roses
Nov 1, 2009, 09:08 PM
I always wanted PSO on the DS even if it is a port then Phantasy Star 0 was announced and is a new game that is based on PSO. And I can play as my favorite characters HUnewearl, RAcaseal, and FOmarl.

RevanSZK
Nov 1, 2009, 09:14 PM
I'm looking forward to the whole experience. The new and the old, the western style mixed with the classic PSO feel, and the possibility of getting my mom, who loved PSO, one herself so she can finally play multiplayer with me again. It's gonna be great!

muse2005
Nov 1, 2009, 09:18 PM
i hope it get a DS and play this game. i real like playing all types. i hope to win something good from here someday. ( with my luck, i can never win good stuff, i always win the cheapest prizes. I hope my luck will change)

CAMPSO
Nov 1, 2009, 09:26 PM
The fact this game has wifi is just awesome. Once i heard it was like pso i already made the decision to get this.

Sha Sha
Nov 1, 2009, 09:35 PM
I am looking foward to everything
but most of all the New Classes.

MrPOW
Nov 1, 2009, 09:36 PM
After playing PSU games for a few years now, although I am still enjoying them I am very much looking forward to an all-new online Phantasy Star game.

Tempo
Nov 1, 2009, 10:01 PM
I'm looking forward to having a Phantasy Star game that I can take with me anywhere I want and not have to pay a subscription for. =3

Holy Demon
Nov 1, 2009, 10:05 PM
I'm looking forward to have a experience similar to the one I have playing PSO and not something like PSU, also I can't wait to test every class

Nisshoku
Nov 1, 2009, 10:13 PM
Even though most of my circle of friends will be getting PS:P2 instead of this, I figure this is a nice addition, and I have to say I enjoy the designs in this game as well. This and PS:P2 has brought me back from the void, so to speak...

Will_Nonheim
Nov 1, 2009, 10:13 PM
What I'm most looking forward to in PS0? That's pretty simple.
PSO.
Anywhere.
Anytime.
And with better fundamental gameplay to boot. :D I don't own a PSP, and to be honest, despite playing a lot of PSU online, I kind of miss some of PSO's aspects. Combining a tiny bit of PSU to PSO and making it handheld for a console I own? Win. :3

Zantra
Nov 1, 2009, 10:14 PM
I'm looking forward to having a MAG again!!! I missed them so much, PSU was so lonely without them!

Giezus
Nov 1, 2009, 10:20 PM
I'm looking forward to playing with and leveling my character anywhere I go, then coming home and hopping online with some old friends to get back some of that grand PSO nostalgia. Oh how I miss thee.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 1, 2009, 10:59 PM
Yeah okay. I'm just looking forward to actual online play, since PSP didn't really have that.

SLYM2k
Nov 1, 2009, 11:02 PM
I'm looking forward to playing the original PSO I remember, and bringing new friends into the experience. :D

Gunslinger-08
Nov 1, 2009, 11:08 PM
I'm looking forward to reconnecting with old friends who couldn't afford to keep paying sub. fees. The PSO gameplay will be nice, too.

Kimsey
Nov 1, 2009, 11:09 PM
I'm looking forward to exploring new places and finding new weapons.

Arika
Nov 1, 2009, 11:14 PM
omg it is... cute! o_o

I m mostly looking forward for cute (inflatable) rappy in PSZero!!

Volta
Nov 1, 2009, 11:49 PM
Maxin' and relaxin' with ma buds on multiplayer (local and online)

Peelbash
Nov 1, 2009, 11:50 PM
Apart from the 350 weapons, free online play, variety of classes, deep and different storylines, astounding DS graphics and compelling sci-fi/fantasy world- I've always wanted to see a world famous, non vomit-inducing red box with my own eyes!

Blue-Hawk
Nov 2, 2009, 12:05 AM
If it's not been said before- I'm looking forward to a true sequal of PSO with the return of our little friends- the Mags. :P

reo2720
Nov 2, 2009, 12:13 AM
With Wi-Fi game play i can get a few good runs in with my friends while i'm on my break at work ^_^

I'm really looking forward to it ^_^

junnokoneko
Nov 2, 2009, 12:14 AM
I'm really looking forward to enjoying easy online mutliplayer with my friends. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been introduced to the series! I can't wait to be able to enjoy another PS title with them and create more memories.

Oh and a new FOmarl costume, but that sounds a bit shallow of me. :-D

ssl118
Nov 2, 2009, 12:18 AM
I work out of town most of the week. I'm mostly looking forward to being able to bring Phantasy Star with me wherever I go.

rockepidemic
Nov 2, 2009, 12:22 AM
Portable based online play is a huge boon for me, as most of my friends who game have dispersed into different regions of the country in recent years. It's a great chance for us all to get to play something together with a very low level of commitment.

And it is rather exciting to share a new Phantasy Star game launch with my girlfriend, who is a relative newcomer to the franchise.

rayis
Nov 2, 2009, 12:26 AM
What I am most looking forward to is a new and fresh storyline to the phantasy star series that will hopefully be as enjoyable as the legendary phantasy star 4, though i know nothing will probably ever be that good, sonic is usually very creative in creating memorable games.

PS0 is looking really good and i love the artwork because it was done by the same people who did the character design for one of my favorite game series, LUNAR. So i definitely think this game has the stuff to be really awesome, not to mention PORTABLE online gaming! =D

Scythe88
Nov 2, 2009, 12:48 AM
I am looking forward to the weapons, mags, story, multiplayer, and portability

sylwyn
Nov 2, 2009, 01:40 AM
I'm looking forward to using a HUnewm a class I have coveted since I started playing PSO~
And being able to play a multiplayer hack n slash game with my siblings. :D

Boxblaster
Nov 2, 2009, 02:04 AM
More boxes to destroy!

Vernon12345
Nov 2, 2009, 02:31 AM
I'm looking forward to being able to say to all my friends "I've spent the last seven hours feverishly grinding on the toilet!" with a huge grin on my face and not be ridiculed and shamed. That's the plan, anyway.

Mike
Nov 2, 2009, 03:28 AM
Hopefully, playing with people from a different country, if Sega and/or Nintendo hasn't removed that particular feature.

GH499
Nov 2, 2009, 04:02 AM
I m looking forward to see how will PSzero like in online feature.

Deco_Bryl
Nov 2, 2009, 04:12 AM
I'm in! :cool: I'm looking forward to the fresh artwork, the story, the Earth setting, the portability, free online play, and HUmarls (finally!). Here's hopin' my two years of practicing timed button presses will finally pay off!

P.S. Hang in there, Half-inflated Rappy! One of us will save you! :-o

Jonty
Nov 2, 2009, 04:35 AM
I'm looking forward to squinting desperately at my launch DS' battered and bruised screens in a migraine of ecstasy, brought about by the sheer wonder of actually playing PSZ in english. For fifteen hours.

SabZero
Nov 2, 2009, 04:41 AM
Looking forward to the cute, and a new story of course.

Robert_Garcia
Nov 2, 2009, 05:08 AM
I'm looking forward to trying out the 2 new character types, as well as possible online play.

I'm already getting a group together strictly for PS-zero

Ash1ey
Nov 2, 2009, 06:02 AM
I'm looking forward to a new Phantasy Star experience as well as getting to hang with some friends again :)

Rukyius
Nov 2, 2009, 06:24 AM
The Mags i love those little dudes, i truly wish i could have my own.

Amherst_Wind
Nov 2, 2009, 07:59 AM
Even though PSP2 has my attention, I still love PS Zero! :D

Illuminate
Nov 2, 2009, 08:04 AM
I really like the look of the Wi-fi system for PSZero, not sure how long it'll be before I finally manage to grasp the game in my clutches, mwahah-. Ahem.

But I can't wait. :P

Nai_Calus
Nov 2, 2009, 10:05 AM
I'm looking forward to it giving my DS something to do now that I finished the Phoenix Wright series.

Also, it's about freaking time they had a HUnewm.

waluigi1
Nov 2, 2009, 10:12 AM
So can we post on this every day to get an entry everyday?

Nika
Nov 2, 2009, 10:27 AM
I think this should be one post per one user only?

I m looking forward for the story there.

landman
Nov 2, 2009, 11:24 AM
I want to play story mode in a language I can fully understand :) and having three extra character slots when the game it's released in Europe.

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2009, 11:32 AM
My interest for Phantasy Star Zero is also play the game in english, and enjoy all of the great new content with my friends, who are also waiting for this release. I've already played the Japanese version, I bought from an import shop; and I loved the additions the game brought to the PSO system. The only portable game with Mags, and I'll finally unlock all those in-game achivements. Nothing quite beats a full Phantasy Star Online release that you can take with you, and even play on the internet away from home. A portable version of the best online series to come out of Japan. I doubt anything else, on the DS, will make more use of the friends list setup.

alpha koing
Nov 2, 2009, 11:46 AM
im really looking forward to the portability of psz now i can go outside and play and play with freids with out haveing to lug a system around

ZER0 DX
Nov 2, 2009, 01:00 PM
Looking forward to Forces being the best damage dealers at endgame.

Greyman
Nov 2, 2009, 01:29 PM
Looking forward to Forces being the best damage dealers at endgame.

I'm looking forward to PSO style gameplay for the handheld, once again playing Fomar however this time...my damage will be the best! :P

Mysterious-G
Nov 2, 2009, 01:36 PM
"Please enter the Raffle! The evil PSOW staff is starving me. I can definitely use a better home!" -- Half-inflated Rappy
Ryna coming up with something funny? I would never have imagined! :lol:

I am mostly looking forward to PSZ just because it allows me to play another entry of my favorite rpg series and to keep my DS from getting any more dusty. ;)

CoolCast
Nov 2, 2009, 02:01 PM
Im looking forward to PS0 because it gives me another PS game to play with my pals.

StaticWings19
Nov 2, 2009, 02:08 PM
I am PSYCHED for PSZ cause i cant wait to (hopefully) see some familiar surroundings.
the new weapons look sweet and I miss my mags happily eating my items and unleashing deadly photon blasts.

ChibiBecca
Nov 2, 2009, 02:18 PM
I'm looking forword to being able to play the game anywhere, and being able to play as the same characters both offline and online. it also looks like a lot of fun.. PSO brought me to the series to begin with, so things like the classes, MAGS and etc will be nicely familar. ^^

GreenArcher
Nov 2, 2009, 02:30 PM
I'm looking forward to finally having something to do when my room mate keeps me out of the room because his girlfriend is spending the weekend :wacko:

hewitt
Nov 2, 2009, 02:47 PM
I'm looking forward to the phantasy star online look coming back (: and the new gameplay is sure to be refreshing. Also eager to play online again with my friends!

THE_HEETHER
Nov 2, 2009, 03:45 PM
I'm looking forward to the online play be at work when it's slow whip out my DS and start playing with my friends i just gotta keep a look out for my manager

DeRolLe_v1
Nov 2, 2009, 03:50 PM
Heh, well, honestly, when I heard they were gunning for a more "PSO-Style Experience", that pretty much made me throw in my money for a pre-order. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still love PSU. But the hours spent playing PSO on the Dreamcast (and later, on PC after I showed it to friends... and then even later on Gamecube, offline, with my little brother) were just so thoroughly enjoyable. If this is a combination of both (as downloading the Japanese demo has lead me to believe... through my extremely vague understanding), then it's completely in my sort of game's complete and total win-zone.

It didn't hurt that PSZ was announced for PSP, either. A PSO-style experience on the go? With friends? Childhood/adolescence style double-dose of goodness? Yes, please.

PS: OH GOD MAGS YES I LOVED THEM SO MUCH. I'm sure going to miss my Diwari, though. ;_;

ColonelPiFace
Nov 2, 2009, 03:55 PM
I'm excited for the return of the mag. and being able to pick your mag color 8D! and the red boxes are back. (those weren't boxes in PSU, lol)

cl0ver
Nov 2, 2009, 04:20 PM
im looking foward to online mode and the eternal Tower quest

PwNeR
Nov 2, 2009, 04:42 PM
What I'm looking forward to the most in this game is that it's something to help me rekindle my passion for PSO. It may not be PSO but it doesn't end in Universe. But then again PSU wasn't that bad (was it?).

What I'm also looking forward to is the 300+ hours of my life I'm going to pour into this game.

Here's hoping.

Ryna
Nov 2, 2009, 04:49 PM
Here are the winners for November 2nd:

Mike
Kimsey
Krupp
Kyasarin
cl0ver

Congratulations!

The people listed above will be receive a private message about how to claim their prize.

If your name didn't appear, don't fret! You will automatically be entered in the daily raffle drawings until the contest ends. So, be sure to check back daily to see if you won!

The entry period will remain open until the end of the contest. So if you didn't enter yesterday or today, you can still register for the raffle by telling us what you are most looking forward to in Phantasy Star Zero!

Homedogx5
Nov 2, 2009, 05:13 PM
i am most looking foward to the phantasy star online style game play and the story mode

burninglink5
Nov 2, 2009, 05:45 PM
Oh wow, its hard to really pin down one specific thing. Just the fact that it's a new Phantasy Star title that takes all that was good in PSO, mixes it with a bit of PSU, and slams it together into a delicious mixture of online goodness.

BIG OLAF
Nov 2, 2009, 05:46 PM
I would honestly have to say that I'm looking forward to having my Phantasy Star fix on the go, finally! I'm looking forward to the Tower, as well. From what I hear, it's quite the challenge, and there's nothing I like more! PS0 definitely looks like the best DS game to date (in my opinion), that's for certain!

..and, of course, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's favorite God of Destruction, Dark Falz, in action once again. He's been trying to destroy the universe since 1988! Persistent, ain't he?

Gemel
Nov 2, 2009, 06:16 PM
I'm looking forward to playing online with my friends again. Picto chat looks like fun too.

Apostosis
Nov 2, 2009, 07:51 PM
I want to do eternal tower quest, it looks like it can take some time and effort.

MasterRappy
Nov 2, 2009, 08:21 PM
I'm excited to get online and beat up a buncha monsters with the PSO-world community. Assuming that my internet is fixed by next week...

Rakath Talyn
Nov 2, 2009, 08:22 PM
I'm excited about getting to use Gunslashes. They seem like a very interesting weapon to use.

That and being able to play HUnewearl again.

KirinZer0
Nov 2, 2009, 08:48 PM
I'm most excited about the 2 new classes, especially HUnewm. I always thought it'd be awesome to be a balanced character with melee and techniques. Plus it isn't everyday that the true sequel to PSO is released!!:-o

Darcy
Nov 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
The best part of PS0 will be its portability, i can play during school, and in the car.

DChip
Nov 2, 2009, 09:13 PM
I want Phantasy Star Zero because:
1. I have a DS.
2. PSO was, no, IS the best online MMORPG that exist.
3. Is going to have the gameplay of PSO, and a good story.

PSZ FTW!!!

Zaix
Nov 2, 2009, 09:53 PM
I want PS0 because I have a DS and my friends might actually get it.

Rolf landeel
Nov 2, 2009, 10:07 PM
what I am looking forward to the most is the ability to play a evolved Phantasy star experience over wifi as I wake up on a none work or school morning. Enjoying this new experience with friends all around the world from my cozy bed :)

Grinding from offline mode and sharing my new swag with friends online will be a fabulous experience many dungeon crawlers cant claim, that PS ZERO will offer.

thejokie
Nov 2, 2009, 10:11 PM
What am I looking forward to in PSZ? PSO's classic goodness and the new dodge button (thank you sega). Also, Phantasy Star to fill the boring time at work. Most Excellent indeed!

Cranberry
Nov 2, 2009, 10:23 PM
I'm most looking forward to a portable adventure that I can take on the road with me.

RebhtheDark
Nov 2, 2009, 10:56 PM
Oh Raffle! I want in!

Ok what Im looking foward in PS0 is, The mags for sure! I miss the old PSO mags! Always flowting right beside your character! The photon Blasts made so EVERYBODE had an SUV type thingy....

CalmFog
Nov 2, 2009, 11:37 PM
i definitely look forward to the easy multiplayer capabilities, portability (i dont have a psp) and another reason to love pso!

Tyreek
Nov 3, 2009, 02:21 AM
I welcome this ne addition to the Phantasy Star franchise. And I am most interested in the storyline it offers, and if it has any ties to PSO. Even if it's little Easter Eggs. ;)

MagnusEdge
Nov 3, 2009, 07:31 AM
Looking forward to seeing how this new installment to the PS franchise will bring new players into the PS family.:D

Elwain
Nov 3, 2009, 09:28 AM
Online play. I know it wont be PSO, But I hope it'll be good!
A bunch of my old PSOBB pals and I are glad to be able to get together again.

Ryu20_auw2003
Nov 3, 2009, 10:11 AM
I am looking forward to aligning 2 backup dancers behind me as I pretend to be Britney Spears while waiting in a lobby.
Jk… maybe, but I look forward to hunting new rare items and finding funny glitches that make people laugh.

Pietepiet
Nov 3, 2009, 10:35 AM
I'm looking forward to messing around with the gallery mode. I think it's great that developers put these sort of things into their game. As a graphics designer for games, I love inspecting these models, wondering how they were able to pull some of them off with the restrictions of the system :)

Konekochan07
Nov 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
I'm looking forward to the new storyline. I love playing PS-related games for the plot! ^-^

akumyodukai
Nov 3, 2009, 11:25 AM
I'm entering the contest for the swag! There's too many awesome things to look forward to wtih PS0 for me to pick a favorite, so I'll just say I'm looking forward to being able to level up on the go. And the gunblade, that's just too freaking cool.

fatback
Nov 3, 2009, 01:19 PM
lookin foward to a game to play with my brother and friends at work :D

LegendaryNobody
Nov 3, 2009, 04:33 PM
I have been waiting forever for a game like PS0 to come out. I'm looking forward to just the whole experiences. I'm looking forward to a more PSO type of feel to the game then PSU, all the new weapon ideas, and playing it online with all my friends from PSU.

Ryna
Nov 3, 2009, 04:59 PM
Here are the winners for November 3rd:

ssl118
hewitt
Homedogx5
junnokoneko
hoffkate1

Congratulations!

The next set of winners will be drawn on November 4th.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 05:18 PM
how random is this ? do i have to repost something everyday ?

Ryna
Nov 3, 2009, 05:22 PM
how random is this ? do i have to repost something everyday ?

Once you enter, you are automatically entered for every drawing up until the end of the contest, or until you win.

The winners are selected randomly each day from the raffle pool.

hoffkate1
Nov 3, 2009, 06:12 PM
Yay! Thank you!

junnokoneko
Nov 3, 2009, 06:35 PM
Wow! Thank you so much! ^^

Rakukojin
Nov 3, 2009, 06:51 PM
What I'm looking forward to most is the semi-return of PSO-style gameplay and the feeling nostalgia it'll bring.

SC
Nov 3, 2009, 07:09 PM
What I am most looking forward to in Phantasy Star Zero, is the following:

The return of the PSO-eque gameplay.
A whole new Phantasy Star Platform and new story.
A whole new selection of characters.
New costumes for characters.
Return of some older weapons.
The awesomeness of yet another Phantasy Star game.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 07:36 PM
Once you enter, you are automatically entered for every drawing up until the end of the contest, or until you win.

Good good. Wanted to make sure people weren't somehow getting added into the raffle twice for posting more than once.

puppetstrings
Nov 3, 2009, 08:22 PM
Man I'm so psyched for this game! According to the website, the story line sounds pretty interesting, can't wait to find out all the mysteries and such. :yes:

Shinji-kun
Nov 3, 2009, 09:00 PM
The thing i'm most looking forward to (i played a japanese rom of it for a lil bit) is seeing what different mags one can get, since i really liked the mags in PSO, especially my rappy mag ^.^

lavisblade
Nov 3, 2009, 09:13 PM
WOOT FOR PS0!!!!

I love that they brought in the Sharks from PSO...those guys are so cool... I like that it's on the DS so that's gonna be cool using the touchscreen...although from what I've seen you don't much... ;_;

OOOOHHH!!! I AGREE!! Those things look so weird it's awesome!

tiltnkirby26
Nov 3, 2009, 09:42 PM
Seeing the pictures people draw. That'll be the biggest thing.

xanthaze
Nov 3, 2009, 09:52 PM
1) i wanna first get the game...lol
2) I want to battle the enemys and level up
3)RPG FTW!!!

ai-kun
Nov 3, 2009, 10:00 PM
what i'm looking forward to the most would have to be..............
the FREE online multiplayer, not to mention beating the crap out of my friends over a red box before we even know what it is =D

wolab54
Nov 4, 2009, 12:39 AM
Now that i have high speed internet i am defiantly looking forward to actually play over the internet(i couldn't play PSO online because i didn't have the internet). I am also excited to play on the 8 hour bus rides home from school.

Alena Zouryx
Nov 4, 2009, 01:45 AM
I'd have to say that I'm looking forward to seeing how clever Sega is going to get with the DS touch screen... and of course, experience a different, but still oh-so-similar world that we've cherished for so many years, now.

... and HUnewms!! Whoo!!!

goldbrease
Nov 4, 2009, 03:56 AM
gha, i had forgotten this is coming out!
hope my entry isn't to late.

I'm looking forward to a new phantasy star game that i hope will answer many unsolved things in the phantasy star story lines.

plus i'm hoping the attack stats=damage and defence stats=damage reduction arn't as insane as they are in psu.

Arika
Nov 4, 2009, 04:05 AM
Oh well, I guess I will never get it.

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 04:39 AM

good to know i want one of those figurines if i dont win can you tell me the source to buy them

rappyman95
Nov 4, 2009, 07:20 AM
The thing i am most looking forward to is probally playing multiplayer because in all the games that could it was the best!

illstyle
Nov 4, 2009, 10:49 AM
I'm excited to see some old school PSO style gameplay again. PSU is great and all, but my heart still resides back on Ragol.

Maglyn
Nov 4, 2009, 11:45 AM
Really looking forward to an experience similar to PSO. Wasn't a big fan of PSU and the like so this is looking real good to me. That and online play ^.^

Arkanoid
Nov 4, 2009, 01:39 PM
I am most looking forward to an experience similar to the original Phantasy Star Online. I loved PSO on DC as well as Episode 1 and 2. I still play Blue Burst on PC sometimes as well, but Episode 4 really added a lot of overpowered items as well as crazy experience rates. I am hoping for PSZ to be a well balanced game and am also very excited to see a free online mode available, just like the original release of PSO.

Meta77
Nov 4, 2009, 01:47 PM
im looking forward to making new friends and exploring new worlds together with them. and helping each other through the dangers and have fun ^^

Eluvion
Nov 4, 2009, 03:29 PM
I'm mostly looking forward to Gunblades, bashing monsters with a shield, and seeing hilarious drawings in the new communication system

Ryna
Nov 4, 2009, 05:05 PM
Here are the winners for November 4th:

SabZero
lavisblade
Niered
thejokie
Zero Revenge

Congratulations!

The next set of winners will be selected on November 5th around 6:00 pm EDT.

Hoolie_Gunn
Nov 4, 2009, 05:08 PM
IM LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THE GAME!!!!! I feel like I've been waiting for ages!!!!

Im in England, and i totally CANNOT WAIT until february. I'll be importing the NA release. I'm preety sure my buddies will be too. I think thats what I'm looking forward to the most really, playing the PS experience online with other "real" people. I never managed to play PSO online mode so it'll be a relatively new thing for me.

Also the picture chat system! I think that will add a MASSIVE dose of humour to the game :3

:-D

Niered
Nov 4, 2009, 05:28 PM
Woohoo I won!

SirTopps
Nov 4, 2009, 07:30 PM
im so happy for you my friends.

Zero Revenge
Nov 4, 2009, 08:24 PM
I.. I.. I can't believe I won!

I'd like to thank of course God... and Sega... oh, and my abstract teacher from eight gra- **queue GTFO the stage music**

No wait! I have to thanks more peeeeeeeooplle!!!

Joking of course. I'm just surprised that I won. <3

DietyEnel
Nov 4, 2009, 10:10 PM
I tried to get into Pso on the game cube but, a certain cousin of mine deleted my character and my brothers character that no doubt were going somewhere.
sooooo...
What I am looking forward to in Phantasy Star zero would have to be the ability to hoard it for myself while still being able to play online with friends and my brother who will also no doubt get it too.

Xeraph619
Nov 4, 2009, 11:11 PM
Im new to this and I dont know why Im so excited. All my friends are fans of this and i cant wait to play as my Hunewm and find that awesome doblesaber I want. One more week left. :D

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 11:52 PM
sweet this is awesome i know like 4 people who have won so far its not the lottery when you never heard of the guy its people i actually know

King_Rappy
Nov 5, 2009, 01:45 AM
I'm really looking forward to PS0 for a number of reasons.
For one, I'm looking forward to a return to the more traditional PSO-style of play. PSU/PSP was fun, but somehow just felt lacking. PS0 seems like a return to form while still moving the series forward.
I'm also really looking forward to playing it with my friends. Playing co-op Episode 1&2 for Gamecube with my friends in middle school and high school is one of my fondest memories, and many of the people who I played with back then have decided to get PS0.
And of course, there's the soundtrack. From what I've heard, it's amazing. Definately looking forward to that.
Also, drawing stupid crap in the chat system should be sweet.

reo2720
Nov 5, 2009, 05:02 AM
I'm looking forward to playing via wi-fi

SkyteXIII
Nov 5, 2009, 07:20 AM
wooooww that the cooolest inflated i ever saw

cynder1234
Nov 5, 2009, 10:56 AM
I'm really excited to have another Phantasy Star game to play with my friends. We still play PSO for Gamecube together occasionally online, and to have another game would be amazing. I have the Japanese version, but I can't wait to get the English version as well.

Dr_Adder
Nov 5, 2009, 11:35 AM
I'm most excited about playing Phantasy Star Zero online with my friends.

ANIMEniac
Nov 5, 2009, 11:58 AM
i would have to say the thing i am most looking forward to is the hybrid of PSO and PSU. it is like they took the best of both worlds and made it pocket-sized, so i can waste my life on the go!

Iecur
Nov 5, 2009, 11:59 AM
I may still win the figurines ? O: RubyEclipse you are truly awesome and should've told us to check on here! x'D

The thing that is most exciting about PSZ to me are things like the battle system with it's combination of PSO and PSU and the return of mags. I've always enjoyed raising mags. Can't wait to get online and meet up with some people to play this game it's quite awesome. ^_^

Ryna
Nov 5, 2009, 04:57 PM
Here are the winners for November 5th:

Alena_Zouryx
Zantra
PwNeR
Endu_Landale
sylwyn

Congratulations!

The next set of winners will be selected on November 6th around 5:00 pm EDT.

SirTopps
Nov 5, 2009, 05:28 PM
cant believe this contest is like half way over.

Hatrix
Nov 5, 2009, 05:38 PM
SLAYING RAPPIES!!!

lavisblade
Nov 5, 2009, 07:00 PM
Are the prizes going to be announced after the raffle is over? Like the mystery prizes?

Allison_W
Nov 5, 2009, 07:08 PM
I'm a bit late, but oh well--hrm, what am I most look forward to in PSZ.

Probably HUmarls, the rebalancing of materials vs. mags (with the mag's defense bonus no longer being inferior to its other bonuses or to defense materials; I got very obsessive about not letting my mag gain any levels in defense because of it), the rebalancing of the human material bonus versus CAST and newman regeneration (both of which are now more reasonable, or so I hear), the addition of melee and ranged photon arts to the PSO franchise, the folding of single-target and AoE attack techs to make them easier to fit into the limited number of mappable slots, the drastic reduction in gender-specific equipment, canes and wands actually being useful, all-new gear, rares, and environments, and, of course, dodging.

Oh, and can't forget the free online play, either.

EDIT: How did I go and forget the return of unarmed combat, not to mention the fact that it has its own photon art now. I'll have to do an unarmed run through the game sometime.

pyrolinkx
Nov 5, 2009, 08:08 PM
I'm looking forword to playing PS again and taking it anywhere i go. Also that it's free to play online so i can play with all my friends, not just the guys in the dorm. ^_^

Rhedrimond
Nov 5, 2009, 08:19 PM
For me, I think I'm most looking forward to being able playing Phantasy Star with all my friends, whether they're in the same room or who knows where.

jacobmtaylor92
Nov 5, 2009, 09:29 PM
I'm looking forward to Phantasy Star 0 because I was there when sonic team shut down it's servers for PSO, and I still play on the ******** servers, and I plan to be there on these new ones. PHANTASY STAR FTW!

Aristerix
Nov 6, 2009, 02:40 AM
I'm looking forward to finally being able to play a phantasy star game on the go since I'm always at different places. Plus its bringing back old memories from the old PSO times. <3

Rylong Faqtu
Nov 6, 2009, 03:31 AM
I can't wait to get the band back together again. I've been playing with mostly the same crew since the DC days and it'll be great pickin up where we all left off.
I'm also excited about being able to raise my mags on the go.

zandra117
Nov 6, 2009, 06:38 AM
I'm really looking forward to the return of MAGs. I hope their evolution trees are as complex or more than what they were in PSO.

Astarin
Nov 6, 2009, 11:16 AM
I'm looking forward to free online play, trying out the HUnewm class, and the fact that FOnewm aren't dressed like court jesters anymore. The game looks like it has a ton of content, as well. And not just for a handheld game, mind you.

TheGreatPapaya
Nov 6, 2009, 01:47 PM
Well now I'm looking forward to all the interesting changes and addition that PSZ has to offer including the weapons, class, and gameplay

Ryna
Nov 6, 2009, 04:54 PM
Here are the winners for November 6th:

tiltnkirby26
Giezus
Vernon12345
muse2005
Xeraph619

Congratulations!

The next set of winners will be selected on November 7th around 5 pm EDT.

KojanFox
Nov 6, 2009, 08:47 PM
Hi! I am most looking forward to the new spell system, having a portable Phantasy Star that is also online, playing a new PS game, and meeting up with old friends from Episodes 1, 2 and 3. I really love that the game is reaching back to its Phantasy Star Online roots, and I am anxiously awaiting its release!

Izanagi_pr
Nov 6, 2009, 11:04 PM
sound fun!!!! want to get the game!

mark_focus
Nov 7, 2009, 01:28 AM
i am looking forward to playing anywhere at anytime :D

Gilbert001
Nov 7, 2009, 01:32 AM
I'm looking forward to being part of the community for the launch of a phantasy star game, something I sadly missed out on with PSO coming to it only years later.

Exo316
Nov 7, 2009, 12:15 PM
Aah phantasy star zero. Ive been hoping for a game more like old school pso. I spent countless thousands of hours on pso, ep 2? ep1 and 2, card revolution, 1 and 2 plus and the best of all blue burst.

What im really looking forward to is seeing how much better they have made the old and a community to share it with =)

hanzo52
Nov 7, 2009, 12:46 PM
What am I looking forward to? Try what I'm not looking forward to.

First of all, they brought back Mags! Thank goodness!!!
Second, no more beasts! Another plus!
Third, it's back to PSO gameplay!!!

...Well I could go on, but let me just say, Tuesday isn't going to be here fast enough....

Kojan
Nov 7, 2009, 03:07 PM
I posted this as a comment on the post announcing the contest, not the thread of the contest itself. That was silly of me, and it was no way to win PS0 swag.

So, as I was saying:

I get a whole lot of work done while commuting by train. If PS0 is a good as it promises to be, then I am looking forward to getting significantly less work done during these commutes. I see lots of people DS Lites and DSis on the train--so hey, maybe I'll even make some new friends.

EDIT: Come to think of it, you know what I'm looking forward to even more than the game itself or the possibility of making new friends through it? Playing this game with my old friends, with whom I played the original PSO back in the day. Now we're in graduate school and medical school and so on, but we still get downright giddy at the sight of red boxes.

SmashMan140
Nov 7, 2009, 03:38 PM
I am personally excited to finally get to play a PSO game online! I had the GameCube game and I played it to death, but I never actually bought a broadband adapter. My friend and I did play split screen, but it would have been much nicer to play on separate consoles. Finally I get to experience it online ^.^

Oh another thing I'm excited for are all of the new weapons! I was always a ranger in PSO, but now I'm totally going to be a hunter for all of the sweet new weapons, plus my friend is going to be a FONewearl so I'm gonna have to watch his back!

LouieW
Nov 7, 2009, 04:25 PM
I am really looking forward to playing PSO in a more portable form. I think that RPGs like PSZ really shine on portable systems like the DS since leveling seems easier when you can just pull out the game from your pocket and start playing whenever you have free time. The new classes sound interesting too (the HUmarl especially), but I am probably just going to run through first with what is more familiar to me. Playing online also looks good since it will be much easier on the DS (and free) whereas PSO required a greater investment of time and money to play online.

Reclaimer
Nov 7, 2009, 04:27 PM
Ah, PS0. It's difficult to believe it's almost here. The wait has been long. And with the wait nearly over, I must say that I am most looking forward to the wi-fi play. I'll once again be able to play a Phantasy Star game with distant friends.

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 05:31 PM
wheres todays winners ?

kirtblue
Nov 7, 2009, 05:37 PM
give it time dude its around five not at five on the dot

Ryna
Nov 7, 2009, 05:38 PM
wheres todays winners ?

They'll be announced in a little bit. Real-life decided to intrude on selecting the raffle winners.

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 05:39 PM
everyone just attack me. gosh.

kirtblue
Nov 7, 2009, 05:40 PM
everyone just attack me. gosh.

nobody attacked you dude

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 05:48 PM
im just so excitable

Ryna
Nov 7, 2009, 05:50 PM
Here are the winners for November 7th:

Akaimizu
Scythe88
akumyodukai
Seasqwaa
wolab54

Congratulations!

The next set of winners will be selected on November 8th around 5 pm EDT.

Prizes have been mailed out for all the winners that have replied to my private message so far . In fact, all American winners from the first two days should already have their Rappies.

Akaimizu
Nov 7, 2009, 05:54 PM
Awesome. I guess I no longer have the stigma of not winning from a random raffle before. Coolness. :)

kirtblue
Nov 7, 2009, 06:05 PM
Awesome. I guess I no longer have the stigma of not winning from a random raffle before. Coolness. :)

sweet one more person i know who has won

Miyoko
Nov 7, 2009, 07:51 PM
I'm looking forward to finally having an online RPG for DS, myself. Pickup and play multi-player RPGS, yay!

Zero Revenge
Nov 7, 2009, 07:57 PM
Prizes have been mailed out for all the winners that have replied to my private message so far . In fact, all American winners from the first two days should already have their Rappies.

Aww, I was hoping for it to be a PS0 Figurine.

Oh well, still fucking awesome.

Zantra
Nov 7, 2009, 08:39 PM

Um, could I perhaps have something different than a Rappy? I went to the event in SF, and I already have 2 of them... The first post mentions other prizes... like figures, and mystery prizes. So, yeah. And, like the message I sent to you says... if you're shipping it regular mail, and not to my PO Box, it might be sent back to you as "undeliverable", so I messaged you my PO Box number, in case you haven't shipped it to me yet. I won, on the 4th or 5th day of the raffle, so i'm not sure if you've mailed mine yet. Thanks Ryna.

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 08:52 PM
zantra you can always give me your rappy.

maybe the good stuff is going to the winners of the other contest.

xBladeM6x
Nov 8, 2009, 11:44 AM
I'm looking forward to playing a game because I know it will bring me many, many hours of enjoyment, and bring back some nostalgia from PSO, as well as a whole new experience to drool over. Also because I would love to play other people from this site and I would like to be able to sink countless hours into it.

Also, it's a PS game. Seriously it's that amazing. :3

SgtMeowenstein
Nov 8, 2009, 03:44 PM
I'm really looking forward to getting Phantasy Star Zero, It's going to be so much fun to play online with my friends, the best part is that the game is released on my 17th Birthday, which makes it even better, not to mention easier for me to get it

Izanagi_pr
Nov 8, 2009, 03:51 PM
2 days lefts to get my copy of psz!!!

Ryna
Nov 8, 2009, 05:21 PM
Here are the winners for November 8th:

burninglink5
Akumamaru
Rukyius
SirTopps
jacobmtaylor92

Congratulations!

The next set of winners will be selected on November 9th around 5:00 pm EDT.

Niered
Nov 8, 2009, 05:46 PM
Congrats folks!

Sha Sha
Nov 8, 2009, 06:29 PM
Congrats to all the winner so far

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 06:35 PM
thank you. im very honored to win.

PSOfan2000
Nov 8, 2009, 09:03 PM
Hope I'm not too late to win! haha I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET PS0 because I miss PSO with a passion..I can't tell you how excited I am to play this game..Me and my 2 brothers plan on getting it on launch date..and kicking some major buttocks. I am most pumped. :D

I guess if I had to say what I am most looking forward too however it would be reliving the memories and nostalgia I associate with PSO through PS0 especially since with PSO I never got to actually play online.. :( (I got it after the gamecube severs had shut down)

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 09:14 PM
i hope you win too psofan2000

PSOfan2000
Nov 8, 2009, 09:26 PM
Thanks SirTopps ":D Congratz btw!

Akumamaru
Nov 8, 2009, 10:22 PM
thank you for the congrats ^^

Ghola Ben
Nov 8, 2009, 11:33 PM
Looking forward to online play and MAGS!! I miss my mags!!

hewitt
Nov 9, 2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the congrats! :)

Zeroske
Nov 9, 2009, 03:20 PM
I'm looking forward to it being on the DS, for at least 2 reasons, now since I have dialup Ican finally experiance the online mode for the series, which i'm certainly hoping can be as good as i've hoped and imagined, also im looking forward to being able to play PS0 anywhere I go.
Also some of the new items, and mag changes, and all the new stuff in it.

Ryna
Nov 9, 2009, 04:51 PM
Here are the winners for November 9th:

landman
Boxblaster2
TheRealFlow
Jovi
Darcy

Congratulations!

The next set of winners will be selected on November 10th around 5:00 pm EDT.

SirTopps
Nov 9, 2009, 05:08 PM
gratz to all the new winners.

landman
Nov 9, 2009, 05:15 PM
D:!

Thanks to psoworld community, to the sega community managers and to the holly light :wacko:

Akaimizu
Nov 9, 2009, 05:56 PM
Congrats.

PSOfan2000
Nov 9, 2009, 05:58 PM
congrats :D

FeiRayne
Nov 9, 2009, 06:30 PM
Grats!

Akumamaru
Nov 9, 2009, 09:03 PM
congrats on the win people :3

kirtblue
Nov 9, 2009, 09:44 PM
congrats to everyone who has won so far and good luck to those still waiting

Kojan
Nov 9, 2009, 10:51 PM
Congratulations and good luck, people!

pixelstar
Nov 10, 2009, 04:02 AM
Hope it's not too late to enter!
What I look forward to the most is to play with my friends, something I haven't done since the original PSO (took a very long break from online gaming, but I want in again!). I'm even planning to get the game for one of them so that we can quest together.

I also miss my old characters and am looking forward to making new ones. Plus this one looks more like PSO than PSU, which appeals to me.

Zeroske
Nov 10, 2009, 06:42 AM
congrats to all the winners!!

waluigi1
Nov 10, 2009, 07:53 AM
I didn't win of course...Curse my family's bad luck!

Zero Revenge
Nov 10, 2009, 10:02 AM
Ironic. The day PSZ comes out, I caught the PSOW Rappy! :D

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1009&pictureid=11709

chibiLegolas
Nov 10, 2009, 12:33 PM

A revival of giddiness I got back when PSO was first launched. And a sense of community and discovery among friends and fans.

Ryna
Nov 10, 2009, 05:05 PM
Here are the winners for November 10th:

Jonty
Zeroske
Aristerix
KojanFox
SmashMan140

Congratulations!

For the people that are still wanting to enter, it isn't too late to do so. There will be two more Raffle drawings!

Zantra
Nov 10, 2009, 06:35 PM
I got mine, 3 Rappies, I feel like i'm playing a slot machine. It got here quick. Sorry for all the hassle Ryna, i'm just suprised that they actually delivered it to my house. Considering how much crime, and identity theft my neighborhood is notorious for having.

SmashMan140
Nov 10, 2009, 06:43 PM
Thank you! I am so happy!
This just made my day!

Thank you :D

AVHero
Nov 10, 2009, 06:44 PM
Looking forward to online play. Played PSO for hundreds of hours, but it was on GameCube, and couldn't go online. Excited about teaming up with friends from afar!

SegaSpyder
Nov 10, 2009, 07:53 PM
The things that I'm looking forward are most definitely the missing classes from PSO. Also, the way the combinations of what they have done from the other titles are seeming to come together in a nice quant little package. Can't wait to have a go with it, for the similarities of old and the new stuff tossed in to make it a title all on it's own standing.

waluigi1
Nov 10, 2009, 09:48 PM
I am looking forward to that feeling you get when a red box drops!

blackjet
Nov 10, 2009, 10:01 PM
Those Rappies are awesome.

LeynasMoon
Nov 11, 2009, 12:32 AM
It's going to be fun to start a new set of characters, try a new set of stories, and play with my friend who'll also be going through all the shiney shiney new stuff with me, too! Portability is a plus as well.

This is almost the same feeling I had when Phantasy Star Universe v1 was released, it's nice and fuzzy anticipation feelings.

chibiLegolas
Nov 11, 2009, 04:36 PM

I'm also looking forward to finally making that HUnewman I've always wanted from PSO days.

Ryna
Nov 11, 2009, 05:22 PM
Here are the winners for November 11th:

Gemel
Xyton
Rhedrimond
Mimo
FeiRayne

Congratulations!

The last Raffle drawing will be tomorrow.

ZeroXRaven
Nov 11, 2009, 05:30 PM
Im most looking forawrd to partying with people and taking on bosses

SirTopps
Nov 11, 2009, 06:07 PM
yay fei. im so happy for you .

only one more day. i hope some nice people win.

FeiRayne
Nov 11, 2009, 07:23 PM
WOOHOO!

Hakoten
Nov 11, 2009, 08:12 PM
I was ticked that EB Games was closed today. I couldn't pick PSZ up. :<
I'm going first thing tomorrow, though. Nothing is more important to me right now. >_>

PSO + PSU = Win.

Antiklion
Nov 12, 2009, 03:02 AM
I am most looking forwards otgetting back to a world that I remember from my childhood, and hour upon hour of mindless hack and slash fun.

kirtblue
Nov 12, 2009, 03:08 AM
congrats fei

KyuPoP
Nov 12, 2009, 07:52 AM
I guess I was looking forward to a better combat system then the 3 hit combo thing. I suppose it is somewhat better, but not anything amazingly innovative or fast paced.

Manson
Nov 12, 2009, 02:20 PM
Im looking forward to being able to play online anywhere. I started pso after the servers shutdown and i was bummed i missed it. Now i can finally experience online!!!

Ryna
Nov 12, 2009, 05:39 PM
Here are the winners for November 12th:

CoolCast
Mysterious-G
Eluvion
fatback
Arkanoid

Congratulations!

Winners will have until November 30th to redeem their prizes.

Thank you to everyone that entered the Raffle! We hope to see you in-game!

DChip
Nov 12, 2009, 06:53 PM
Congratulations to all winners!!! ^^

SirTopps
Nov 12, 2009, 07:19 PM
awww its all over. sorry to those who didnt win.

i got my prize today. its pretty cool

Evicous
Nov 12, 2009, 07:27 PM
Congraturations everybody!

Akumamaru
Nov 12, 2009, 07:52 PM
i havent got mine yet ^^; congrats to all winners

FeiRayne
Nov 12, 2009, 07:56 PM
Grats to everyone!

Mysterious-G
Nov 13, 2009, 06:31 AM
I won the last drawing? Cool, cool. Definitely did not expect that. Entered on day 1 and got selected on the last. Fun, fun. :p

Akaimizu
Nov 13, 2009, 07:40 AM
Congrats.

landman
Nov 19, 2009, 10:29 AM
I received my price yesterday, thanks again ^^