PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSP2 : a little bit of translation please! (spoilers)

Fry_Heit
Nov 1, 2009, 02:58 PM
Hey there!

I just wanted to ask two questions :

1) What use does the "Mission" menu have? I understood you can cancel when selecting the second option, but the first one? I dunno, I think those are your objectives, but... Well, there's never been objectives in PSU before ^^'

2) I understood the whole story of the demo, except one (importante, alas) part : what's Mika doing in Emilia ? She gets out of her at the end, tells the story of the SEED, and then... I didn't get it at all. She says things about this child Emilia, why she (Mika), is here, things like that... But I really didn't get it. Could someone explain this to us please? Thank you very much :)

Izuna
Nov 1, 2009, 03:15 PM
It has (in order) Story Missions, Free Missions, Extra Missions and Something else in Story Mode.
Battle Mode has Free Missions, Extra Missions, Battle Missions (Battle Mode basically).

Fry_Heit
Nov 2, 2009, 03:24 AM
Yeah, I can read katakanas as well. My question was more like "what does this menu do" ? I really don't get it :/ !

Mike
Nov 2, 2009, 03:30 AM
It tells you what you need to do to progress quests.

Fry_Heit
Nov 2, 2009, 04:49 AM
I was rereading my post and noticed I misphrased my question :

I was talking about the Mission menu of the Start menu, the fourth one, where you have "Mission ?????" and "Cancel mission".
The katakanas read like :

Main Story's objective
"Iliasu"'s Client Order
"Roletto"'s Client Order
"Pete"'s Client Order

What I don't get are those "Client Order". Does someone know something about them please?

Mike
Nov 2, 2009, 06:50 AM
They're side missions or sub quests.