PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Favour class type in PSP2?

xeiome
Nov 1, 2009, 11:12 PM
So, anyone knows if this system is in psp2? Like beast getting ??% bonus stats as fighter, casts ??% bonus stats as ranger and so on~

Volcompat321
Nov 1, 2009, 11:15 PM
I don't know anything about what you're talking about.
Though I do know it's awesome to be able to switch which weapon type, and rank your character can use.

I got my ranger with Rifles, bows, and TCSM's.
Everything else if pretty useless(in the demo), and you can use the points to upgrade the above to a better rank.

Zufield
Nov 1, 2009, 11:19 PM
I think the OP is referring to the races' increased stat boosts when selecting specific class types in PSU.

Of course, I could be wrong. It's hard to decipher the OP.

ashley50
Nov 2, 2009, 12:04 AM
Play the full game to find out OP :L...

Allison_W
Nov 2, 2009, 12:07 AM
I hope racial favoured classes are out; they either only added a bonus where no bonus was needed or where no bonus would save it (possible exception: humans with their Acro-class bonus).

I can see each race being oriented towards a given class this time, especially now that humans have a "home" class in the Braver and ATA adds to damage with guns, but they're already naturally inclined towards them by racial stats with no need for a special race/class combo bonus.

xeiome
Nov 2, 2009, 12:29 AM
I think the OP is referring to the races' increased stat boosts when selecting specific class types in PSU.

Of course, I could be wrong. It's hard to decipher the OP.

Yep, this is what i'm talking about :D Thought it might have been mentioned somewhere, just couldn't find it~ ^^;