PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Playstation Network download.

Illuminate
Nov 2, 2009, 06:31 AM
I may be wrong, but I believe the trial download is available on the Japanese Playstation Store now.

Just thought I'd post the information in a thread, in case nobody noticed. I hadn't seen any threads about it yet, so... And I kinda thought maybe it was something that would be updated on the front page, too. xP

Ok well, news flash over.

Maelixius
Nov 2, 2009, 06:45 AM
Looks like this version can't be bootable in GEN-D2 either, any ideas?

Illuminate
Nov 2, 2009, 07:25 AM
-Shrug- I made a pandora, and went OFW. o.o

Did you just download it?
I honestly have no idea how to hack things. x3 Closest I've gotten to hacking is hexxing in a Nogg offline PSU, and PSU: AotI, for the sake of clothing, and goofing around with sonic's head on Ethan's body.

KoNeko1192
Nov 2, 2009, 09:45 AM
I'm gonna try downloading it from MediaGo and then use NPdecryptor on it when I get home. I'm sure someone has already tried though :/

Doesn't sound like there is any hope to be playing this on CFW...

Illuminate
Nov 2, 2009, 09:54 AM
It's really not all that difficult to make a Pandora battery, I've done it, flashed my PSP back down to 5.00 m33.4 all after updating to 6.00. I'm now on 6.10, and signed up for the raffle.

I can tell you exactly how to do it, KoNeko.

KoNeko1192
Nov 2, 2009, 10:18 AM
My problem isn't knowing how to do it, it's just the fact that it's rather tedious and sucks that we're gonna have to switch back and forth.

But, I ordered a premade Pandora "TOOL" battery from dealextreme since my only homemade pandora battery broke recently. So I guess I'm gonna switch to OFW and just make myself a MMS when I'm ready to switch back. I hope something works out eventually

Illuminate
Nov 2, 2009, 10:54 AM
Yeah, well, I think I might import over PSN once the full version comes out, if I can get the money. Won't be using CFW for a while if that's the case.

If not, well, I dunno what I'm gonna do. xP

Alma
Nov 2, 2009, 11:15 AM
i need explanation about account on psp...
i hope someone here can help me.

i have downloaded the jpn psp2 demo from jp psn using my ps3 with it jpn account. Then i transfer that directly to my psp, in which there is no account on it yet...

then, if im not mistaken, when i play the online later, my psp will need an online jpn account, so i must make one on my psp....

my question is...

is it best to make new jpn account on psp now to play psp2 online later?

or i just fill the psp with my ps3 jpn account, since i originaly download the demo from there...
oh and regarding with using ps3 account...should i make it sub account on my psp or what?

any help is much appreciated :)