PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Help with download, Plz

Sigma990
Nov 2, 2009, 11:11 AM
Ok i dont know if this has happened to anyone else, but i cant get the demo no matter what i try. Downloading it from any site is no problem, its transfering it to my psp thats the problem. Everytime time i try it says " cannot copy EBOOT: cannot find the specified file. Make sure you specify the correct path and file name" After it says that, my psp disconnects from my computer and I have to start from the begining. If anyone can help, i'll be very greatful.:-(

Illuminate
Nov 2, 2009, 02:12 PM
Are you trying to download it right to your psp...? Maybe?

Sigma990
Nov 2, 2009, 03:36 PM
No. whenever i download it, i move it to my documents. Then i move the one file, the file with the game data, into my psp. But every time i do, my psp diconnects and that message comes up. The weird thing is that even though my psp disconnects, the files still go over. But they never work. Its a head scratcher:-?

xeiome
Nov 2, 2009, 03:52 PM
Think maybe your USB port is loose, just like mine. Try maintaing the connection until the transfer is 100% complete and you should have no problem.

Sigma990
Nov 2, 2009, 04:04 PM
I dont think its the USB because everytime it disconnects, all i have to do is hit circle, then go to USB connection on the psp and it works fine again. Last night when i tried downloading it for the first time, a weird security report came up, but i think it was bugged. Maybe its nothing though:-?

Sigma990
Nov 2, 2009, 11:20 PM
Ok after doing everything except for hitting it with a hammer, i got the download to work. xeiome was correct in saying that the USB was loose. Thank you guys so much for the help, sorry to have troubled you^^;

darkfalz923
Nov 4, 2009, 03:53 PM
I have read this post and another on this topic and am having problems getting the Eboot file to send over. The other file always sends just find, but it fails in the same way every time. I also have the 6.10 firmware update and have tried redownloading multiple times. Anyone have any more suggestions?