PDA

View Full Version : Will Delsaber be Back!!??

Xhero
Nov 2, 2009, 07:21 PM
There was one Monster I feared in PSO which I truly loved hated and respected it was a......Delsaber!!! tun tun tun
I was the little force Just walking by when bam whacked by a Delsaber he was the best even in battle mode we he was a pain but deep down I loved him.
Will it make his comeback again to PSZ?

xSHiNOx
Nov 2, 2009, 07:51 PM
there arent a lot of monsters that are from pso that appears in this except for rappies. beware, there are other monsters like this machine that shoots homing missles that deal quite a lot of damage

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 07:58 PM
Delsaber was kewl i used his sword shield combo for a long time

pso_crash
Nov 2, 2009, 08:07 PM
there arent a lot of monsters that are from pso that appears in this except for rappies. beware, there are other monsters like this machine that shoots homing missles that deal quite a lot of damage

There are no rappies? Why all the rappy contests for this game?

Niered
Nov 2, 2009, 08:11 PM
No, what he was saying is that the only enemies that ARE back from PSO are rappies.

Xhero
Nov 2, 2009, 08:48 PM

Arent those called Baranz ;-) Darn no Delsabers:disapprove:

landman
Nov 3, 2009, 11:29 AM
You can fight a 4 meter tall version of Delsaber called Delnadian in PSU/PSPortable xD

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/beastiary/125/279-m.jpg

Niered
Nov 3, 2009, 11:33 AM
in PSU/PSPortable xD

See, theres the problem.

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2009, 11:34 AM
Phantasy Star Zero brings a whole lot of *new* monsters to the group. And they do have quite a few *fun* monster designs, even for the big ones. There are also mini-boomas, but they look so different, you'd hardly call them the same.

However, if a load of new monster content is what you crave, this is your game. You'll probably get a hoot out of the surfing robot trio. And no, they are not a boss monster. Just 3 large foes you'll fight in the machine areas. I also like gorillas with guns. :)

Galeohn
Nov 3, 2009, 11:49 AM
lol, i can't wait for this game to come out, hopefully today Gamestop will have the PSZ strategy guide so i can ease my excitements lol

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 11:49 AM
lol, i can't wait for this game to come out, hopefully today Gamestop will have the PSZ strategy guide so i can ease my excitements lol

Tell us if it is. I'm not buying it, but i'll spend 30 minutes reading it in the store.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 3, 2009, 12:21 PM
Phantasy Star Zero brings a whole lot of *new* monsters to the group. And they do have quite a few *fun* monster designs, even for the big ones. There are also mini-boomas, but they look so different, you'd hardly call them the same.

However, if a load of new monster content is what you crave, this is your game. You'll probably get a hoot out of the surfing robot trio. And no, they are not a boss monster. Just 3 large foes you'll fight in the machine areas. I also like gorillas with guns. :)

What? No...what? Really?

Jonty
Nov 3, 2009, 12:33 PM
Yup. Giant, kinda lanky gorillas with guns. They're a hoot.

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2009, 01:26 PM
They actually, on higher levels, do some surprising damage. They are humorous, and they'll definitely keep you on your toes, but it's their animations that really make them. You just have to see them. While the DS doesn't pump out the worlds most impressive polys, it's chock full of really entertaining character animations.

Jonty
Nov 3, 2009, 03:18 PM
Definitely! I love those guys and their... hot pants? I haven't played for a while, but I'm pretty sure they have hot pants.

If I'm not right, that's a worrying delusion for me to be experiencing.

landman
Nov 3, 2009, 04:58 PM
I really hope you guys can see the difference between a gorilla and an orangutan lol btw, I like the make-up... in the nipples of the rare ones lol enemies like that one make you feel and understand it's planet Earth in a distant future (for some evolutions and mutations on animals)

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2009, 05:17 PM
I could, but I like Gorilla's with Guns. Orangutan has that lack of a G at the beginning to go with Guns. :) :)
The star on them is also a nice little, if not humorous, touch.

landman
Nov 3, 2009, 05:36 PM
Whaat? you mean OranGuntan doesn't sound better? :wacko:

Jonty
Nov 4, 2009, 05:40 PM
We could just compromise and make it 'Gutangs with Guns =D

alpha koing
Nov 4, 2009, 06:28 PM
i hope so so i can steal its arms agian :P

Radori Nighthawk
Nov 4, 2009, 07:23 PM
ARMS FOR ME PLEASE? :-D

Mike
Nov 4, 2009, 08:55 PM
Unfortunately, the primate with guns doesn't drop it's arms.