PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSP2 photon spider thing

D-Gold
Nov 2, 2009, 10:37 PM
Anyone have any tips for beating that spider looking boss on the multilayer mission?

I am a force and I am level 14 btw.

xBladeM6x
Nov 2, 2009, 10:45 PM
Anyone have any tips for beating that spider looking boss on the multilayer mission?

I am a force and I am level 14 btw.
When it is standing still, try to hit a single leg constantly and when it falls over, run to the middle and hit the orb thing. when it stands back up, repeat the same process.

Also, you might want to consider using twin pistols to rack up a chain on the legs and then use a technic or charge shot to hit big numbers multiple times.

When it tries to attack you, go up the edge of the arena.

D-Gold
Nov 2, 2009, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the advice.

XenoNinjaX
Nov 2, 2009, 11:42 PM
try equipping a decent saber with PA, along with mag thingy that shoots shots automatically. that thing racks up chain faster

Kinako78
Nov 4, 2009, 08:06 AM
When it is standing still, try to hit a single leg constantly and when it falls over, run to the middle and hit the orb thing. when it stands back up, repeat the same process.

Also, you might want to consider using twin pistols to rack up a chain on the legs and then use a technic or charge shot to hit big numbers multiple times.

When it tries to attack you, go up the edge of the arena.

This is starting to remind me of Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity. Every boss in that game requires a specific strategy and it took me several tries on some bosses to get their pattern down. I think one of the bosses was a spider-like creature, too.

D-Gold
Nov 4, 2009, 08:08 AM
Well I just beat it but, I used a ranger instead of my force.

Once you get used to his moveset he is easy to beat.