PDA

View Full Version : PS0 "Title System"

DoubleJG
Nov 3, 2009, 01:43 PM
I remember reading somewhere on here a few months back that Phantasy Star Zero has a "Title" (or achievement) system similar to Phantasy Star Portable.

Does anyone on here have a link to a source that has the complete list?

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2009, 02:05 PM
I don't have the complete list. It's definitely in there, but I sometimes forget to check it. It's only because PSZ doesn't give you title achievement *prompts* like PSP does. So you literally have to go back to the desk to open up your Title system menu to see what you got.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 02:06 PM
There any purpose to it? Or is it as worthless as Gamer Points on Xbox Live?

DoubleJG
Nov 3, 2009, 02:12 PM
As far as I know, it serves as an in-game challenge system.

For example, "Killed 100 rappies". If you did this, you'll be rewarded with an item (if it's like the one for PSP) as a "good job" sort of deal.

Wash
Nov 3, 2009, 02:16 PM
http://www.psupedia.info/PS0:Title_system

Some of the titles are spoilers though, just to let you know. The rest of the PS0 section of the PSUpedia has some really good information on weapons, armor, items, etc. too.

Akaimizu
Nov 3, 2009, 02:16 PM
You do get stuff out of the titles you collect.

It's more like as the person described above. PSP did it too. It acts like achievements in Xbox Live where you gain them by achieving certain things in the game, but you are rewarded with in-game items for that achievement. And of course, some of the larger, more time-taking titles will give you some pretty exclusive and/or great swag.

DoubleJG
Nov 3, 2009, 02:31 PM
http://www.psupedia.info/PS0:Title_system

Some of the titles are spoilers though, just to let you know. The rest of the PS0 section of the PSUpedia has some really good information on weapons, armor, items, etc. too.

Thank you.

Radori Nighthawk
Nov 3, 2009, 02:57 PM
Oooh. That'll make things neat. Even more replay value. Can't wait for all the imfamous red boxes. :)

Mike
Nov 4, 2009, 09:01 PM
And of course, some of the larger, more time-taking titles will give you some pretty exclusive and/or great swag.
I wouldn't call it great. Some is exclusive and you can find a lot of other in the game as drops but it's all useful, especially item pack expansions. Who doesn't want more room to carry around loot?