PDA

View Full Version : a bit of info

JCGamer
Nov 3, 2009, 07:48 PM
:-? I tried to looking into the drop charts on psupeida and here too but I cant find the main location for the Ragan-Ragan double saber weapon or the were about.Can you please can tell me where it might be^^

Arada
Nov 4, 2009, 05:17 AM
http://psupedia.info/Ragan-Ragan

At a boss not longer available for now.

JCGamer
Nov 5, 2009, 11:28 PM
you are telling me that the weapon is on a S3 run knowing that we don't even have that one yet wow. thank you for time

Arada
Nov 6, 2009, 05:58 AM
you are telling me that the weapon is on a S3 run knowing that we don't even have that one yet wow. thank you for time

The boss has been available during a previous event so you definately can find some in shops.

But if you want it to drop again, you'll have to wait for the S3 version of Plains Overlord or one of the next events (I think De Ragan 150+ is a boss in one of the next events).

Hrith
Nov 6, 2009, 06:16 AM
De Ragnus, not De Ragan.

Arada
Nov 6, 2009, 10:33 AM
De Ragnus, not De Ragan.

Right. My mistake.
So it's Dual Sentinel you should be waiting for. And I don't know if De Ragnus will be there in a next event.

that cast named kai
Nov 28, 2009, 10:35 AM
it will be a while to get another one as a drop,

looks like that will be duel in the ruins S3, which will not be until well into supplemental update

you may just have to buy one (although the price is pretty hefty if i am right, they were 20-30 mil when they showed up in the protectors a+ & b+, although how much are they going for now i am not sure, maybe closer to a stack)

i have seen them in shops, but i have yet to see some one else use one other than myself, i wonder why