PDA

View Full Version : More Questions...

Wash
Nov 3, 2009, 08:47 PM
If any of these questions have been asked I'm sorry, I searched a bit and I didn't seem them. Alright:

1. Does ATA determine how accurate techniques are? Or is that based on, like, creature resistance or something?

2. For every level that a MAG is raised, how is that stat affected? (i.e. if I raise Mind a level, what exactly does that do?)

3. I have looked at the weapons, armors, etc., on the PSUpedia-are those all of the items in the game? In short, is there no new anything in the U.S. version?

That's it for now, but until the game comes out I'm sure I'll find SOME new question to ask haha. Thanks.

Evicous
Nov 3, 2009, 08:56 PM
2. Each raises the stat by 1. (as far as I know)

3. Almost 100% sure that those are all of them. In short, stop being so greedy.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 09:07 PM
If any of these questions have been asked I'm sorry, I searched a bit and I didn't seem them. Alright:

1. Does ATA determine how accurate techniques are? Or is that based on, like, creature resistance or something?

2. For every level that a MAG is raised, how is that stat affected? (i.e. if I raise Mind a level, what exactly does that do?)

3. I have looked at the weapons, armors, etc., on the PSUpedia-are those all of the items in the game? In short, is there no new anything in the U.S. version?

That's it for now, but until the game comes out I'm sure I'll find SOME new question to ask haha. Thanks.

1.) No. Magical Techniques have no base in ATA. Photon Artes/Techs I do not know.

2.) MAG's only gain levels by feeding them items, which directly boost or lower one of 4 Stats of that MAG [and thus yourself]. When a bar for that stat reaches 100%, the MAG levels up once.

3.) Pretty much. I've seen this complaint alot. It's still a buttload of items.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 09:10 PM
3. forgive me if i like an extra buttload.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 09:11 PM
Apology DENIED.

Wash
Nov 3, 2009, 09:31 PM
2.) MAG's only gain levels by feeding them items, which directly boost or lower one of 4 Stats of that MAG [and thus yourself]. When a bar for that stat reaches 100%, the MAG levels up once.

I meant after you level up your MAG, how does that affect your stats. I thought the same as you, Evicous, it makes sense.

And yeah, I'm not saying it's not a lot of items-especially for a DS game it's packed full of stuff. I'm just surprised, after being out almost a year in Japan, that they haven't tacked on SOMETHING you know?

Thanks for the replies though.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 09:37 PM
Yes. He's right. If your MAG has the following Stats:

ATK: 100
DEF: 0
ATA: 0
MST: 0

Then you'll gain 100 ATK. Nothing else.

Let i'm pretty sure it's like that. It might be +2 to that stat per 1 of the MAG, but still similar.

Evicous
Nov 3, 2009, 09:57 PM
I'm just surprised, after being out almost a year in Japan, that they haven't tacked on SOMETHING you know?
Oooh ooh I know! ENGLISH TEXT BABEH

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 12:19 AM
this is all well and good but does anyone have a feeding chart for mags yet?

xSHiNOx
Nov 4, 2009, 01:45 AM
i created a crappy one and i or someone posted it on here in one of the old topics. dunno if its still around. it should be archived at gamefaqs's boards if you wanna search there too

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 01:55 AM
i created a crappy one and i or someone posted it on here in one of the old topics. dunno if its still around. it should be archived at gamefaqs's boards if you wanna search there too

if its not in the guide then ill go but man do i hate that site

Wash
Nov 4, 2009, 10:10 AM
this is all well and good but does anyone have a feeding chart for mags yet?

http://www.psupedia.info/PS0:Raw_data#Mags

(not really a chart, but I mean it's the closest thing)

Niered
Nov 4, 2009, 12:24 PM
ewww....gamefaqs. Its great if your just looking for walkthroughs and such, but I steer clear of their forums any chance I get. All it is is infighting amongst trolls.

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 11:06 PM
ive seen that before but thanx all the same