PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past

runeslasher
Nov 7, 2009, 12:30 PM
Hey all,
Just introducing myself, I'm an older guy - 26. Was raised on original PS and played through PSIV which is my all time favorite game of all time, never to be overtaken. In college my roommate and I spend hours and hours (and hours) playing PSO on GC (nothing will ever replace the red box drop at 2:45 am...nothing). Heard PS0 is going to be very PSO-ish and I happen to have a DS, so I am going to try to get back into it. Can't wait to get it, and I would like to join in the community to have some solid PS friends to play with. Hi again!

Freeze
Nov 7, 2009, 12:36 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/AmandaBBwelcome.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgwelcome-2.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcome3.jpg

Delete
Nov 7, 2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome to Pso World buddy.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 7, 2009, 10:05 PM
Hey all,
Just introducing myself, I'm an older guy - 26. Was raised on original PS and played through PSIV which is my all time favorite game of all time, never to be overtaken. In college my roommate and I spend hours and hours (and hours) playing PSO on GC (nothing will ever replace the red box drop at 2:45 am...nothing). Heard PS0 is going to be very PSO-ish and I happen to have a DS, so I am going to try to get back into it. Can't wait to get it, and I would like to join in the community to have some solid PS friends to play with. Hi again!

cool if u want to ill send friend code when psz comes out in 3 days (ive got it pre-ordered)

Pwincess
Nov 7, 2009, 10:51 PM
Hey runeslasher, Welcome! :D I remember the red boxes too, I played on the dreamcast and xbox, not gc.. but they're pretty much the same thing =]
Remember the thrill of taking it to the tekker to see what you got? xD
Anyway, enjoy the forums. ^_^

kirtblue
Nov 8, 2009, 04:59 AM
Hey all,

welcome to the forums

i hate that you are considered an older guy on here but its true and im around your age makes me cry

FeiRayne
Nov 8, 2009, 12:51 PM
Hello and welcome to PSOWorld! Hope you enjoy your stay here, I've been meeting a lot of nice people so I'm sure you will too. =D

It's nice to have such a fond memory of a game, I'll never forget the night my friend Midori and I beat the De Rol Le in Caves on the DC PSO, a week after it's release. She was a lvl 12 FOmarl and myself a lvl 11 FOnewearl so it was quite a long battle. She said shortly after we killed it that she woke up her mother from screaming with excitement, which was around 2:15am in the morning. XD

See you on the forums and in PSZ!