PDA

View Full Version : Here's a ques. for all you pros.

Lunchbox601
Feb 23, 2003, 08:47 PM
Hey pros,

Hey wanna help a somewhat newbie out? do me a favor , what is the offical date for the real flowens sword, and the DB's saber, cause i have a Flowens sword with a date, but i have flowens shield and well i equip both of them and i get no power up, and i'm just curios. thanks for taking some time out of your "busy" lifes to help a newb.

Thanks
~Silent Bob

Celes152
Feb 23, 2003, 10:01 PM
DB's SABER has no "real" version.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 23, 2003, 10:07 PM
Neither FLOWEN'S nor DB'S have a 'real' one. However, the best one is 83 and 75, repectively. But, neither (nor any other I'm aware of) will give you a stat boost.

Muku6
Feb 23, 2003, 10:18 PM
When equipped with another article (or articles, depending on set; ie Custom set) of the series it's said you get a stat boost. I put on the Custom set (Custom Ray, Custom Barrier, Custom Frame) and didn't notice any boost. Makes me wonder what kind of boosts you are suppose to get.

dj_dan
Feb 23, 2003, 11:43 PM
On 2003-02-23 19:07, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Neither FLOWEN'S nor DB'S have a 'real' one. However, the best one is 83 and 75, repectively. But, neither (nor any other I'm aware of) will give you a stat boost.

Maybe it was a typo, but I'm pretty sure the best Flowen's Sword is xx84 and DB's xx75 (like you said).

Those two models should be the best, as they both grind to +85.

Tulathis
Feb 24, 2003, 12:13 AM
All of the sets will give you a boost in stats, but you must have all of the set equiped to get the boost. The only set that doesn't include armor that you can get a boost from is the Delsaber Shield/Buster. Also, not all of the sets give you a boost in all stats. Some only give a boost (50%) to ATP and either evade or defense.

Stalfos333
Feb 24, 2003, 01:49 AM
DB's Sword, Shield, and Armor don't seem to offer any stat boosts at all equipped at the same time.
*shrugs*
I wasn't expecting miracles, but some use for them would've been nice.