PDA

View Full Version : PC version help?

Vorsjan
Nov 8, 2009, 10:27 PM
I actually found, d/lded and have the PC version of PSO up & running and I'm having trouble memhacking/cheating. I would lOVe the help if possible.

p.s.: i'm not trying to do this so i can be stupid and cheat with other versions messing up the fun for everyone else.

p.s.s.: If you prefer helping me privately i'll swap email.

SStrikerR
Nov 8, 2009, 10:52 PM
If you're talking about PSO: Blue Burst cheating/hacking/duping will get you banned. If you're talking about PSO PC,, the equivalent of PSO v2, then that's fine. You're allowed to hack all you want.

But we aren't allowed to discuss cheat methods and the like here.

Vorsjan
Nov 8, 2009, 11:01 PM
If you're talking about PSO: Blue Burst cheating/hacking/duping will get you banned. If you're talking about PSO PC,, the equivalent of PSO v2, then that's fine. You're allowed to hack all you want.

But we aren't allowed to discuss cheat methods and the like here.

I'm only looking for help with PSO pc version(i don't mess with the others). If you know how and wish to help me i'll give you my email addy. Juss give me the go.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 8, 2009, 11:17 PM
#

# Cheat Codes and Methods
Cheating is defined as exploting in-game glitches or outside sources - example: Action Replay - to disingenuously improve your in-game standing or inflict harm on the community. Posting or asking for cheat codes is not allowed. Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes.

Gonna have to go somewhere else for this, sorry :)