PDA

View Full Version : Quick duncy question,..

Vorsjan
Nov 9, 2009, 12:22 AM
What's that one keyboard command that changes the screen to a smaller size while playing a game?

I forgot.

i'm being serious here.
my puter won't help me. Somebody. i know you're out there. i'm not looking for the alt+tab command, the other one.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 9, 2009, 03:01 AM
A smaller size?

Do you mean minimize?

Alt + Spacebar + N = Minimize current window,

If not that, then you can't actually resize in game unless you're in window mode.

ViewtifulJoe
Nov 9, 2009, 04:52 AM
You mean when you're playing the game full screen and you want to play in a window and not the whole screen? Maybe press the esc key? Or, increase screen resolution? Your computer isn't helping you because you're not being clear what it is you want it to do.

Vorsjan
Nov 9, 2009, 01:16 PM
A smaller size?

Do you mean minimize?

If not that, then you can't actually resize in game unless you're in window mode.

I'll try that. Thank you'z.

Vorsjan
Nov 9, 2009, 01:22 PM
You mean when you're playing the game full screen and you want to play in a window and not the whole screen? Maybe press the esc key? Or, increase screen resolution? Your computer isn't helping you because you're not being clear what it is you want it to do.

All i want to do is play the game in a smaller window so i can 'do' things with it. The game itself doesn't have the same interface as most other games.

xxTrystanxx
Nov 9, 2009, 06:20 PM
When you first load it, you should click on Options and select Windowed-mode. That way you do not have to Alt+Tab back to the desktop (which for me, closes the game.)