PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 50% dark Crea Doubles

Allison_W
Nov 9, 2009, 06:53 PM
I just pulled one of these out of my striking PM (and to think I found the board and the last couple of Goldania I needed fooling around in Linear Line and almost decided to just sell the board and mats instead). I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to keep it or sell it, but I suppose that'll depend in part upon how much I could get for it.

milranduil
Nov 10, 2009, 06:30 AM
If you do end up selling, please let me know. I'd be willing to add a lot to a 46% Dark 0/10 Double Agito for this.

Tianna
Nov 10, 2009, 08:16 AM
Take a look at my tradelist in my sig? If you see anything(s) you might want I could probably add meseta as well. Also, I have a 50% dark stormline not in my tradelist I would be willing to trade for it.

Allison_W
Nov 10, 2009, 09:11 AM
Honestly, I think I'd start with meseta first, considering I'm poor.

Starting with a 46% dark Double Agito is a convincing start, though. How much meseta would you add on top of it, adios?

EDIT: Hrm. Suddenly it occurs to me that I've been wanting a Red/Knight, too. Not that I have the rainbow set of S-rank armours to make full use of it.

milranduil
Nov 10, 2009, 01:46 PM
Honestly, I think I'd start with meseta first, considering I'm poor.

Starting with a 46% dark Double Agito is a convincing start, though. How much meseta would you add on top of it, adios?

EDIT: Hrm. Suddenly it occurs to me that I've been wanting a Red/Knight, too. Not that I have the rainbow set of S-rank armours to make full use of it.

Hmm maybe 40-50mil. We should meet up in game and at least chat about it :P

Allison_W
Nov 10, 2009, 02:37 PM
Hmm maybe 40-50mil. We should meet up in game and at least chat about it :P

A 50% Crea Doubles for a 46% Double Agito plus 40 or 50 million? You're temptin' me somethin' fierce, mate.

EDIT: Looks to me like the Double Agito's stats are actually a little better overall than those of the Crea Doubles, though perhaps there's something I'm missing. Then again, the difference isn't big enough that another 4% element wouldn't probably be a step up. Perhaps it has a long reach compared to other double sabers like the Gekitsnata does compared to other spears.

milranduil
Nov 10, 2009, 03:15 PM
A 50% Crea Doubles for a 46% Double Agito plus 40 or 50 million? You're temptin' me somethin' fierce, mate.

EDIT: Looks to me like the Double Agito's stats are actually a little better overall than those of the Crea Doubles, though perhaps there's something I'm missing. Then again, the difference isn't big enough that another 4% element wouldn't probably be a step up. Perhaps it has a long reach compared to other double sabers like the Gekitsnata does compared to other spears.

Let's just say I've waited far too long to put 50%s on my FM palette lol.

Deragonite
Nov 11, 2009, 03:44 AM
I want this...

I'd offer my 46% 8/8 Dark Crea Doubles + 100 million for it if I didn't quit :P

Allison_W
Nov 11, 2009, 04:51 PM
I want this...

I take it you aren't coming back for it.

milranduil
Nov 11, 2009, 07:39 PM
Just let me know when you're free to meet up so we can chat about a possible trade!

Allison_W
Nov 11, 2009, 08:23 PM
Just let me know when you're free to meet up so we can chat about a possible trade!

Right now's good, to be honest. I'm in the Rykros lobby, Uni 2. You're looking for the small beast in the bandana and black-and-white getup named Janie Wyler. I don't have the weapon on me, but we can exchange cards and discuss a trade.

EDIT: On second thought, maybe you should just say when's a good time and we'll meet on the fourth floor of the Colony or something.

milranduil
Nov 11, 2009, 09:09 PM
I've been online all day lol. If you see Mireyuna, yell at me (that's me :P). I'm heading to Rykros Uni2 right now.

Allison_W
Nov 11, 2009, 09:38 PM
Sold to adios, on Bobby, for a Double Agito 0/10 46% dark and 40 million meseta. The thread can now be closed.

milranduil
Nov 11, 2009, 09:53 PM
I want this...

Hang on I thought you had 50% 8/8 Dark Crea Dubs >_>?

Allison_W
Nov 11, 2009, 09:55 PM
Hang on I thought you had 50% 8/8 Dark Crea Dubs >_>?

What? No. Someone else came in here and posted that they had 46% 8/8 Crea Dubs.

EDIT: oh wait you weren't talking to me thank goodness

milranduil
Nov 11, 2009, 10:04 PM
What? No. Someone else came in here and posted that they had 46% 8/8 Crea Dubs.

EDIT: oh wait you weren't talking to me thank goodness

Sorry lol I was referring to Deragonite.

Deragonite
Nov 12, 2009, 07:18 AM
Sorry lol I was referring to Deragonite.

Oh right I do have a 50% 8/8 Dark Crea Doubles... I tend to forget what I have sometimes :o

milranduil
Nov 12, 2009, 02:20 PM
Oh right I do have a 50% 8/8 Dark Crea Doubles... I tend to forget what I have sometimes :o

You're thinking of your ice dubs lol.