PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate weapons on PSO:BB

JCGamer
Nov 9, 2009, 11:55 PM
friend of my ask me wut the best ultimate weapon on PSOBB those anybody have any clues wut is the best one is

Somnia
Nov 10, 2009, 01:04 AM
Why, Saber +250 of course. Great for all classes!

But no, really, this question is too vague. There are many different weapons that are "superior" for each class.

GreenArcher
Nov 10, 2009, 09:52 AM
Well everyone knows that Ruby Bullet is the ultimate rar

Oh god that joke is old :wacko:

Freeze
Nov 10, 2009, 11:15 AM
As mentioned before this depends on class and even sex since some weapons can be male or female exclusive. Personal preference plays a big role in weapon choice as well. One persons ultimate weapon may not be someone elses ultimate weapon.

Calamity
Nov 10, 2009, 04:23 PM
double cannon!!!!!!!!

SStrikerR
Nov 10, 2009, 04:29 PM
double cannon sucks ass!!!!!!!!

Yeah we know.

Question is indeed too vague. There are too many situations in the game to pick out just one "ultimate" weapon.

ViewtifulJoe
Nov 11, 2009, 05:28 AM
Well, I don't know if any have been added in BB, but Psycho Wand (cane), Heaven Punisher (gun) and Sealed J-Sword (sword) are the three weapons that are about ten times rarer than the next rarest weapons in the game. Their abilities are very unusual, which makes them "ultimate" weapons in a sense. However, as with many weapons in PSO, they're abilities end up being something of a novelty, as people would much rather use 50 hit Charge Vulcans anyway. More than anything, they are just impractically rare.

My favorite weapons with each of my characters, because I couldn't possibly say what the best or ultimate weapons are:

Hucast: Red Sword or Soul Banish. I play Ruins a lot with him, and that level spews herds of enemies at a time, which is perfect for multi target weapons.

Ramarl: Since getting Spread Needle, I've wondered how I lived without it, but Yasminkov 3000R is still my baby.

Fonewm: Rafoie + Fire Scepter Agni + Ult Mines = good times to be had by all ("all" meaning me.)

Fomar: Uh, I probably prefer to go unarmed

Hunewearl: Chain Sawd 20 Hit and Demolition Comet 35 hit and Red Handgun 25 hit. Hunewearls have bad ATA what?

Humar: I gave my good hunter weps to Hucast and Huney.

Racast: Baranz Launcher. It looks like an extension of his body.

xxTrystanxx
Nov 11, 2009, 10:57 AM
Well, suffice to say, a good pair of Charge Mechs w/hit is a must for pretty much all my characters, too. I am new to BB, so I haven't really had a chance to try any of the good weapons yet.

Nice Demo Comet! I remember piping to try and get one with hit. I got so bored. Thankfully, I was still on PSOX online in those days and I ended up getting an S-rank Twin with Berserk special and so I use that. Though, occasionally I still whip out my Twin Blaze, I always thought it looked cool >_>.

I have also found a Frozen Shooter to be incredibly useful and they are not too difficult to obtain.

JCGamer
Nov 11, 2009, 12:15 PM
thank you guys for sharing that with me I let my sister now about it.

The Emperor
Nov 12, 2009, 08:36 PM
Excalibur!

Padium
Nov 13, 2009, 12:49 PM
Hildebear's cane

Vanzazikon
Nov 14, 2009, 03:16 AM
Fire traps

the_zero
Nov 23, 2009, 06:21 PM
im pretty sure for hunter darkflow idk the rest

DreXxiN
Nov 25, 2009, 05:39 AM
Excalibur!

^QFT.

RAcast Extremist
Nov 25, 2009, 06:40 PM
Fly Swatter!

NegaTsukasa
Dec 18, 2009, 02:08 PM
the best weapon is no weapon at all! it's your heart! :)
lol

the Flowen weapons are not the best. I've tested it myself. there are better weapons that arn't hacked and not impossible to find legitly.
they're fancy and all. but I felt like it was a waist to even hack them just to see what they were like.

NegaTsukasa
Dec 18, 2009, 02:13 PM
im pretty sure for hunter darkflow idk the rest

GC's lavis cannon, Rika's Claw, and Tsukimuri or even SJs had a better stats comparing to the dark Flow. and I'm sure BB has a couple new weapons better than even those by an inch or so.

Vanzazikon
Dec 18, 2009, 02:57 PM
the best weapon is no weapon at all! it's your heart! :)
lolcorny comments gtfo

SStrikerR
Dec 18, 2009, 04:26 PM
GC's lavis cannon, Rika's Claw, and Tsukimuri or even SJs had a better stats comparing to the dark Flow. and I'm sure BB has a couple new weapons better than even those by an inch or so.

Remember, he's talking about BB, not GC. So what you're basing your facts off of may not be true here.

For example, on PSO:BB, one server has unlocked the combo of the Dark Flow, making the strongest sword of the game comboable. And since DF is a combination item, you can basically choose what stats you want. So, even if it has a terrible ata, you can make it with a sword that has hit, which completely negates that. Not to mention it's special is downright amazing. If you use it at point-plank range you hit the enemy about 5 times for massive damage. One-hit kill on many monsters. And two of the weapons you mentioned, Lavis and Rika's, are single-hit weapons. Many many weapons on BB easily outperform them, such as Excalibur, a saber that can hit upto 3 enemies at once. As for the SJS and TJS, besides the fact that they're rare as hell (I think we've established that) the odds of finding them with hit, which is a preferable stat to have, are very slim.

It all comes down to personal preference though, really. You shouldn't just pick out the best weapons unless you want to be a Time-Attacker. In that case you should just go look up TA vids on youtube and see what weapons they use for yourself.

NegaTsukasa
Dec 19, 2009, 01:16 AM
Remember, he's talking about BB, not GC. So what you're basing your facts off of may not be true here.

For example, on PSO:BB, one server has unlocked the combo of the Dark Flow, making the strongest sword of the game comboable. And since DF is a combination item, you can basically choose what stats you want. So, even if it has a terrible ata, you can make it with a sword that has hit, which completely negates that. Not to mention it's special is downright amazing. If you use it at point-plank range you hit the enemy about 5 times for massive damage. One-hit kill on many monsters. And two of the weapons you mentioned, Lavis and Rika's, are single-hit weapons. Many many weapons on BB easily outperform them, such as Excalibur, a saber that can hit upto 3 enemies at once. As for the SJS and TJS, besides the fact that they're rare as hell (I think we've established that) the odds of finding them with hit, which is a preferable stat to have, are very slim.

It all comes down to personal preference though, really. You shouldn't just pick out the best weapons unless you want to be a Time-Attacker. In that case you should just go look up TA vids on youtube and see what weapons they use for yourself.

Yes. I agree with your post. But I did mentioned at the end of my paragraph this little number.
----"and I'm sure BB has a couple new weapons better than even those by an inch or so."----

NegaTsukasa
Dec 19, 2009, 01:17 AM
corny comments gtfo

yes. lol
(I knew it was corny from the get-go.)

SStrikerR
Dec 19, 2009, 01:52 AM
Yes. I agree with your post. But I did mentioned at the end of my paragraph this little number.
----"and I'm sure BB has a couple new weapons better than even those by an inch or so."----

Yes, I saw that. But if you knew that, why would you suggest those weapons anyway when you don't have any knowledge of the game the OP was asking for?

WigKart
Mar 2, 2010, 07:11 AM
Laivis Canon

psofan219
Mar 2, 2010, 10:38 AM
:disapprove: Please read the rules and don't bump topics, especially ones this old.

SStrikerR
Mar 2, 2010, 02:54 PM
Especially with that as your suggestion. :disapprove:

AlexCraig
Mar 2, 2010, 04:04 PM
As they said, don't bump old threads.