PDA

View Full Version : where are the reviews?

SirTopps
Nov 10, 2009, 01:52 AM
as anyone seen any from like ign or game trailers? or anything else?

Zero Revenge
Nov 10, 2009, 01:56 AM
Aside from Nintendo Power's 8/10?

Nay.

Gilbert001
Nov 10, 2009, 01:57 AM
Obviously they haven't bothered to send out many review copies.

I may be proved wrong however.

SirTopps
Nov 10, 2009, 02:05 AM
unrelated to this.
looks like the site was updated

http://www.sega.com/ps0/game/chat.php
dont we just love visual chat . lol

Java378
Nov 10, 2009, 02:05 AM
Actually, they can't be bothered. I'd love to see their advertising budget for the entire U.S. Maybe $100,000. And that's not a lot when you're advertising to millions.

SirTopps
Nov 10, 2009, 02:19 AM
oh maybe less than that. i saw 0 ads for it. if i was not a pso fan i would of never of heard about this game.

if i didnt sub to nintendo power or come to this site i would be clueless.

BIG OLAF
Nov 10, 2009, 10:36 AM
So, I suppose PS0 isn't going to be in stores until Thursday? The official site says Nov. 12 (which is Thursday). Why must companies be so confusing with their "shipping dates" and "street dates" and whatever other dates? Because, I am completely lost. Some websites say "Out Now", and others say "Coming Nov. 12th". Oy.

Pietepiet
Nov 10, 2009, 10:59 AM
More like why do fans have to be so obsessive about street dates and shipping dates? The website has said November 12th since forever, so I have no idea where this November 10th stuff is coming from.

BIG OLAF
Nov 10, 2009, 11:02 AM
More like why do fans have to be so obsessive about street dates and shipping dates? The website has said November 12th since forever, so I have no idea where this November 10th stuff is coming from.

First off, I'm not being "obsessive". I'm simply asking a question. This is the first game I've actually ever cared about in terms of release date, so, naturally, I'm a little curious about the confusion.

As for the November 10th "stuff", it's come from many a game site, including the one you're on right now (PSOW). The staff had a countdown timer for PS0's release, and it stopped last night. Therefor, that tells me that either the staff was/is confused about the release date, or they just decided to set the countdown timer to stop two days before the actual release.

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 11:07 AM
November 10th is the actual date it's released, especially for pre-orders. Pre-orders are on the 10th and extras. The 12th is saying it'll be in all stores, no doubt. It's been the 10th on many sites/stores for a long time. Just about every game is released on Tuesdays...

Let alone, Ruby himself said the 10th.

BIG OLAF
Nov 10, 2009, 11:10 AM
November 10th is the actual date it's released, especially for pre-orders. Pre-orders are on the 10th and extras. The 12th is saying it'll be in all stores, no doubt. It's been the 10th on many sites/stores for a long time. Just about every game is released on Tuesdays...

Let alone, Ruby himself said the 10th.

So, it's basically like: Every store has it now, but it's up to the individual stores when they want to release it (sometime between today and the 12th).

Zero Revenge
Nov 10, 2009, 11:18 AM
Yeah. I just called up my local GameStop and he said that they'll be receiving PS0 today, but they won't be available for sale until tomorrow.

So... hooray... I get to work on my 12-page paper.

God fucking dammit.

Niered
Nov 10, 2009, 11:31 AM
Just called Wal mart and Target, neither have it yet but I still have to call gamestop and best buy. I am waiting until after 1 though for them.

Zero Revenge
Nov 10, 2009, 11:35 AM
Not that the Website supersedes the retail store, but I tried Bestbuy.com and PS0 isn't even on it.

...Suddenly, I have a sinking feeling that acquiring a copy is going to harder than I assumed.

FeiRayne
Nov 10, 2009, 11:38 AM
Target if I remember correctly while I worked there gets two shipments, one way early in the morning (3am I think?) and another around 4-5pm. So maybe try again later on tonight if you feel like it, though it's most likely a safe bet it wouldn't be in until tomorrow. >_<

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 11:41 AM
Yeah... Typically what I stated above is always true, except on the rare occasion. I just called my Gamestop and they said it shipped today and will be there tomorrow. The guy was all excited when I brought it up, lol. "OH YEAH! We're all thrilled to play it!" I told him I requested today off from work for it. Oh well. :P

Niered
Nov 10, 2009, 11:45 AM
Yup, just called Best Buy even if it isnt on there website. They said that it didnt come in todays shipment.

Scratch Walmart,Best Buy, and Target.

Goddammit Gamestop, I hate to rely on you but this game is one I need today.

Pipiruu
Nov 10, 2009, 11:49 AM
C'mon, guys, we've just gotta believe! GameStop won't let us down! A few hours from now, we'll be exchanging friend codes, laughing at our skepticism from earlier. *nodnod*

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 12:49 PM
C'mon, guys, we've just gotta believe! GameStop won't let us down! A few hours from now, we'll be exchanging friend codes, laughing at our skepticism from earlier. *nodnod*
That doesn't work when you've called Gamestop already and they said that they're getting it tomorrow. There was only one other time they didn't get their shipment on time. That was at my Gamestop.

Pipiruu
Nov 10, 2009, 12:52 PM
That doesn't work when you've called Gamestop already and they said that they're getting it tomorrow. There was only one other time they didn't get their shipment on time. That was at my Gamestop.

Oh. Well, um... I'm going to my Gamestop now. Manager said they'd have it today so I'm gonna go see. So, believe for me? =D

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 12:59 PM
Oh. Well, um... I'm going to my Gamestop now. Manager said they'd have it today so I'm gonna go see. So, believe for me? =D
Lol, I'd just call them and ask before you go. It'd be a wasted trip. :/

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 01:01 PM
I'll give you a review, GAME OF THE YEAR, ALL YEARS.

Pipiruu
Nov 10, 2009, 01:08 PM
Lol, I'd just call them and ask before you go. It'd be a wasted trip. :/

Don't say that! Besides, I'm headed out that direction anyway, so I'm really just stopping off.

EDIT: You scared me, so I called. They said they'll be getting it in a few~! Yay!

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 01:29 PM
Don't say that! Besides, I'm headed out that direction anyway, so I'm really just stopping off.

EDIT: You scared me, so I called. They said they'll be getting it in a few~! Yay!
Wtf... Everyone else doesn't have it. Hmm. >_> I might have to stab someone.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 10, 2009, 01:41 PM

I will believe for you when others don't believe in you who believes in you! My belief will supercede all the other believing because my belief of your belief will be greater...in the Hall of the Mountain King! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEE~AAAAAAAA!
FUCK! *goes back to Brutal Legend*

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 01:44 PM
I might call the Gamestop again at 2pm EST and see what they say again.

SirTopps
Nov 10, 2009, 04:45 PM
so where are the reviews?

kirtblue
Nov 10, 2009, 06:48 PM
Wtf... Everyone else doesn't have it. Hmm. >_> I might have to stab someone.

can you come to my town and stab people too please