PDA

View Full Version : What will you do if PSZ does not come out today?

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 02:01 PM
Sarcastic thread title by the way~

So what do you guys plan on doing today if you can't get PSZ? :P

I think i'm gonna get drunk and go chill with my friends until tomorrow, we been playing dying Demon's Souls lately, it's fun!

EDIT: inb4 PS3 HAS NO GAEMS.

emerald_raiju
Nov 10, 2009, 02:06 PM
Work....i was gona take off from work for this...but i'm glad i said never mind...

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 02:07 PM
Work....i was gona take off from work for this...but i'm glad i said never mind...Hmm, i'm talking about when your day is over, what do you plan on doing? :P

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 02:08 PM
I'm.. Gonna go to my work and tell them to call me in since I requested today off. Lol. No seriously though, just get some crap that I need to get done and maybe eat something finally today... >_>

Quintus_The_Force
Nov 10, 2009, 02:09 PM
NO ZERO TODAY? *slits wrist*

I played some Demon Souls Online..... meh -_-

A friend of mine in sacramento went to the MW2 @ midnight.. seen Zero, asked for it... they said he had to wait till the store opens again later -_- buttttt that does mean certain parts of Cali got it :D

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 02:11 PM

A friend of mine in sacramento went to the MW2 @ midnight.. seen Zero, asked for it... they said he had to wait till the store opens again later -_- buttttt that does mean certain parts of Cali got it :DI'm pretty sure those people would be somewhere on the internet right now, bragging, but sadly they aren't, so as long as I don't see any proof, I don't believe anyone got PSZ today so far.

EDIT: Glad to see people taking days off to play PSZ. :P

Sir_Green
Nov 10, 2009, 02:12 PM
GO INTO A FIT OF MANIACAL RAGE

On Halo 3 or something. Y'know. Xbox Live.

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 02:13 PM
I'll play my private server of RO for today, haha. All the whilst getting important stuff done.

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 02:14 PM
GO INTO A FIT OF MANIACAL RAGEHell yes that's how we all feel deep inside i'm sure. :P

LeynasMoon
Nov 10, 2009, 02:22 PM
I'm hoping that after work is over, at 11:30pm, I can find a copy of the game on my way home (at Wal-Mart), and play it with one of my friends who's also excited about playing it. : D

If that falls through the cracks, though, I am just gonna have to play PSU and/or draw stuff, before it's Leynas' bedtime.

Hero_Of_Fate
Nov 10, 2009, 02:23 PM
Wait until tomorrow. Not that big of a deal since I have 2 more days off. College'd.

Quintus_The_Force
Nov 10, 2009, 02:23 PM
I'm pretty sure those people would be somewhere on the internet right now, bragging, but sadly they aren't, so as long as I don't see any proof, I don't believe anyone got PSZ today so far.

EDIT: Glad to see people taking days off to play PSZ. :P
you calling me a liar? o.O

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 02:25 PM
you calling me a liar? o.OYou have no proof therefore, you don't have anything to prove your point.

NO ONE HAS PSZ RIGHT NOW, NO ONE! NOT EVEN RUBYECLIPSE HIMSELF! :P

Zero Revenge
Nov 10, 2009, 02:25 PM
I'll play my private server of RO for today, haha. All the whilst getting important stuff done.

1,000,000 Kudos points. Ragnarok Online is love. I was playing that shit back when it was Beta, when I was a Freshmen in High School, about 8 years ago.

---

Cut class regardless. I have a paper to start and due Saturday, and I'm already screwed at is. I have class from 1pm till 9pm tomorrow. Leaving no time to actually play the God damn game! And I probably won't be done with the paper till right before the due date of Noon, Saturday.

So i'm wasting 3 days. FUN. >B|

Quintus_The_Force
Nov 10, 2009, 02:27 PM
You have no proof therefore, you don't have anything to prove your point.

NO ONE HAS PSZ RIGHT NOW, NO ONE! NOT EVEN RUBYECLIPSE HIMSELF! :P

ur lame.. SOA is like right there by Sacramento, it would make sense they have it already...

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 02:30 PM
ur lame.. SOA is like right there by Sacramento, it would make sense they have it already...No because it's not even Noon for them yet, usually shipping/delivery is done in the afternoon. (Pretty sure i'm not mistaken but I might be.)

Java378
Nov 10, 2009, 02:44 PM
I've already started tearing apart my house. Posting pics later tonight.

chibiLegolas
Nov 10, 2009, 02:51 PM
Slowly dying from within....

Donnikun
Nov 10, 2009, 02:57 PM
i called gamestop, the location my preorder is at, they told me that unless there is some kind of weird occurance, like a natural disaster or the shippin truck in a wreck, the game will be avaialable the lastest tommmorow afternoon. they said if im not playing it before midnight into thursday something really weird happened.

Java378
Nov 10, 2009, 03:03 PM
Shoot, so not only are they interfering with my schedule, I have a job interview and who knows what else happening this week.

Thanks a lot Sega of America. You have shown us that you put as much interest in shipping games as you do advertising and making fun games. That's why you suck.

Transformers and Ultimate Alliance games arrive same day for the DS. Or is that just like MW2? Do we really need a Phantasy Star movie?

zling
Nov 10, 2009, 03:51 PM

A friend of mine in sacramento went to the MW2 @ midnight.. seen Zero, asked for it... they said he had to wait till the store opens again later -_- buttttt that does mean certain parts of Cali got it :D

zomg i live right near sac (i can see it on my way to school) maybe they will have it here today :D

Calamity
Nov 10, 2009, 03:53 PM
we need better a game company

CAMPSO
Nov 10, 2009, 05:21 PM
we need better a game company

Yes. We as gamers do need a better game company.

Why did gamecrazy have to go.... WHY?:sad:

Donnikun
Nov 10, 2009, 05:30 PM
well i couldnt pick my copy up today anyway, i got class. i hope its in tommorow when gamestop told me it would be in the 11th, if its not in tommorow then ill be pissed.

kirtblue
Nov 10, 2009, 07:01 PM
well i called my gamestop and they said it would be there tomorrow so i guess ill have to wait another day and worship arikado as god

Mike
Nov 11, 2009, 12:23 AM
Japanese version.

Arikado
Nov 11, 2009, 12:28 AM
Man this renamed thread title makes me sound like a retard, my sarcastic one was better before the mods changed it. >_>;

I seriously don't care at all not having the game today, not one bit.

*cough*

:P

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 11, 2009, 12:48 AM
God am I bored...its bed time for our favorite Miko...

kirtblue
Nov 12, 2009, 12:44 AM
it did come out today so ha

Zero Revenge
Nov 12, 2009, 12:46 AM
B|

Not everyone was able to get a copy.

kirtblue
Nov 12, 2009, 12:55 AM
you mean all the winners in NJ didnt get a copy lol