PDA

View Full Version : Are Rare Weapons going to be easier to get than on PSO?

ZeroXRaven
Nov 10, 2009, 11:32 PM
Just wondering because I always had trouble finding rares on that game...lol

Arikado
Nov 10, 2009, 11:36 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/rwnc03.jpg

Sorry but this game isn't rated C for Casual. :P

ZephyrAM
Nov 10, 2009, 11:47 PM
There you go, nice and useful way to expand on the ESRB ratings! C for Casual and H for Hardcore.

... although, I think the latter might get misunderstood...

xSHiNOx
Nov 10, 2009, 11:55 PM
wow lol. they should use that rating for non hardcore gamers. anyways, no it isnt that easy to get rares. some rares may be easy while the much better weapons can only be found as a drop by heaven's mother in the 101 floor tower quest.

very small chance she would even drop a unique rare for you

Java378
Nov 10, 2009, 11:58 PM
Yesh. I spent 169 hours on Ankam in PSO, but this economy will make it easier to get rares. From other players. . . . .

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 12:02 AM
Well it may not be much easier to get them than in PSO, but it'll sure be a hell of a lot easier knowing where to hunt for them. Most of the good stuff is in the tower, so at least you will know where to go.

SirTopps
Nov 11, 2009, 12:08 AM
... being the king. i know my followers will hook me up with a rare or two.

Mike
Nov 11, 2009, 12:21 AM
They're a bit easier to get than PSO, I've found.

Arikado
Nov 11, 2009, 12:23 AM
This reminds me, I farmed a Black Heart unit for over a month on PSU back in the days it came out, never had any luck.

One of my friend quitted soon after and gave me his Black Heart, he knew how obsessed I was with it. :P

(Farmed it for a month straight.)

kirtblue
Nov 12, 2009, 12:41 AM
This reminds me, I farmed a Black Heart unit for over a month on PSU back in the days it came out, never had any luck.

One of my friend quitted soon after and gave me his Black Heart, he knew how obsessed I was with it. :P

(Farmed it for a month straight.)

is that the saber that looks like the offspring of a saber and the twinkle star

xSHiNOx
Nov 12, 2009, 01:13 AM
no. black heart unit IIRC just gives off a black aura effect on your character's appearance

Calamity
Nov 12, 2009, 01:15 AM
i think hes talkin about the armor slot that gives you a dark aura, the saber was much easier to find

edit: haha i didnt see that you already said that =0

Lunar_Furor
Nov 12, 2009, 02:26 AM
wow lol. they should use that rating for non hardcore gamers. anyways, no it isnt that easy to get rares. some rares may be easy while the much better weapons can only be found as a drop by heaven's mother in the 101 floor tower quest.

very small chance she would even drop a unique rare for you

Don't forget that this run must be done up to but not limited to 192 times