PDA

View Full Version : General PSU Rant

Zos
Nov 11, 2009, 01:25 AM
I don't intend to start a flame war or anything of that sort, but what the ####. A few days ago I was playing on the xbox server, a level 161 beast fortetecher at level 18/19 somewhere in that range. A player in the team I was with asked if it was necessary for me to use nosdiga (level 36), and I replied that its hard to level up without using it. The result is that I'm called a noob for using it, then the player left the party. I know some techniques lag other players games... it lags my game too #########. I don't care that it does, I work 2 jobs totaling around 80 hours a week. While I rarely get online, I'm not about to go telling other people how to play their game, or that they're a noob because tornado dance isnt level 50 yet tossing enemies all over the map. The game was meant to be played-enjoyed-provide entertainment, so excuse me and my fellow psu players for playing the game how we want to play it.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 11, 2009, 02:12 AM
1. Cool story, bro.
2. You're allowed to swear a cuss around these parts.
3. There's a separate forum just for rants. Expect this topic to end up there shortly.
4. No one cares.

Powder Keg
Nov 11, 2009, 02:41 AM
Ah...things you wish you could have said to the person who made you upset....but it will never happen now.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 11, 2009, 02:53 AM
Gamers can be lamers.

And PSU has a ton of ways to classify them in your bad experiences. Lv, Race, Job, outfit, quitters, etc.

Zos
Nov 11, 2009, 10:57 AM
Didnt know there was a forum for ranting :D

Delete
Nov 11, 2009, 06:58 PM
Don't let stuff like that get to ya, you can play however you want. Just make sure your party leader so you won't get booted.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 11, 2009, 07:28 PM
Didnt know there was a forum for ranting :D
You've been here since 2006 and you didn't know about Rants?

Lolwut. :wacko:

DreXxiN
Nov 12, 2009, 03:58 PM
One time, I blew up a cow with a bazooka.

str898mustang
Nov 12, 2009, 05:26 PM
Ur on 360, having people compain about techs is a normal thing on there.

MetaZedlen
Nov 12, 2009, 06:01 PM
Ur on PSU, having people compain about EVERYTHING is a normal thing on there.

fix'd

W0LB0T
Nov 13, 2009, 10:49 AM
You need to tell them to fuck off and take their sandy mangina with them. you see, PSU has no PVP, so shit talking is the only way to PVP.

The game was meant to be played-enjoyed-provide entertainment.

Ex-Motherfucking-actly.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 13, 2009, 10:40 PM
But some people seem to only find enjoyment in (PSU by) standing on another player, self-proclaiming themselves as more leet.

Sonic Team (only) thanks them for their continued Guardian's License fees.

Gibdozer
Nov 14, 2009, 09:07 AM
Well your techs were probably slowing down his dus majarra spam, I don't blame him, shame on you!

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 6, 2009, 08:44 AM
What gibdozer said. Fighmasters pave the way for you people ! >:D
But in all seriousness, if people dont like the way you play follow these few simple steps.
(Not leader)
1. leave mission
2. find another
if problems still arise rinse and repeat

(If leader)
1. Boot
if problems still arise rinse and repeat.
Or my general favorite, if you have a mic, turn it on and start laughing at their witty atempts to stop you pressing what ever button you press for your spell while quoting "you pathetic attempts to stop me pressing whatever button i press for my spell are useless". Thats always worked for me.

darkante
Dec 6, 2009, 11:19 PM
Fun....sounds kinda racist to me! *rage!*